Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

DID people know NDC was gonna restock?! Oh well, better luck with next month's CDP.
congrats again to everyone who got their discounts!
peace

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

DID people know NDC was gonna restock?! Oh well, better luck with next month's CDP.
congrats again to everyone who got their discounts!
peace

Yea. You gotta be on point though cuz you never know when but they usually restock at least once. I think it's mostly from cancelled orders ordeclined credit cards etc.

^^correct usually declined cc and cancelled orders
sometimes they tend to find some more stock though

most authorized online jordan retailers and Nikestore.com post restocks after a release, keep an eye out, there probably will be more.

i picked up this pack this morning from Nike with the 2CABIN4LIFE code. $248.00 & free shipping...

i just wanted the VI's, i'll wear the 17's for beaters.

i just called fnl.com and all the online order's are on hold the rep said that who ever placed a order friday night that the shoe's are on hold becausefnl did not get all of there shipments of the pack they should get them in the next couple of day's but we will see good luck who ever used fnl.com

FNL.com peeps, any update on your order status? I called them and they were like the shoes are not released yet. !*# ?

How did you guys find out there was a restock? Did it show up on the on ndc or did you guys just use the link and refreshed it? I'm hoping for anotherrestock and I'm not trying to miss out again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

How did you guys find out there was a restock? Did it show up on the on ndc or did you guys just use the link and refreshed it? I'm hoping for another restock and I'm not trying to miss out again.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I would llike to know as well.......even though I have a pack or two....will be good for next month

This was a pretty easy pick up for me, only waited at the mall for about an hour and got my pack and i had also reserved 2 packs before so im good
happy.gif

VIs have pretty good quality. XVIIs are super super tight, i think tighter than flightposites but they still look good on your feet.

TJ Detweiler wrote:
How did you guys find out there was a restock? Did it show up on the on ndc or did you guys just use the link and refreshed it? I'm hoping for anotherrestock and I'm not trying to miss out again.

-friday night got the code 2cabin4life to use on the packages missed out on my size 13 got a call at 1:00 am this morning talking about they fully restocked onthe cdp and i thought it was april fools or something because it was so soon for a restock purchased 1st pair with code came out to be 269.70 shipped then hitcontinue shopping sure that all the sizes were sold out and it was still a full size run so ordered another pair with the same code to put on ice .
-myself and whoever got the call about the restock lucked out no doubt

no sorry nike didnt call me just a close friend that is on niketalk faithfully so im sure he read it in a thread or someone called him hope everyone got a pairand for the people that were sleeping and didnt get a call about them next package....

I called finishline a little while ago to get an update on my order status...

The rep told me they havent shipped out yet because yesterday was a holiday (obviously) but that my package was being shipped from their warehouse and would besent out either later today or tomorrow, to be on the lookout for the shipping confirm email ....

(If anyones wondering, I ordered in about the first 10 minutes that the pack got put up on fnl.com)

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I called finishline a little while ago to get an update on my order status...

The rep told me they havent shipped out yet because yesterday was a holiday (obviously) but that my package was being shipped from their warehouse and would be sent out either later today or tomorrow, to be on the lookout for the shipping confirm email ....

(If anyones wondering, I ordered in about the first 10 minutes that the pack got put up on fnl.com)

Just out of curiousity, when you check your order status online, does it have a '*' next to processing?

It hella frustrates me that i missed ndc restock cus i knew they would and i was slippin....

Im pretty sure they wont re stock again right? anyone know?

Damn, FL employee tells me not to worry that will be able to take orders on tuesday(today) from the restock for 6/17's..... so far nothing on line. Also,called FL and they thought I was crazy thinking there would be a restock on the 6/17s this sucks.... Anyone know the best way to make a half size too big fit???

i try to be there on the release date, i was hoping for my connection to come thru (and he did) most of the stores are either presold (employees) or you haveto stand in line and hope to get your size. i even heard there was a riot over at NTSF. it was hard to get this pack. kudos to the people that got their pair.i bet next month's going to be even crazier with the 7/16 coming out

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Damn, FL employee tells me not to worry that will be able to take orders on tuesday(today) from the restock for 6/17's..... so far nothing on line. Also, called FL and they thought I was crazy thinking there would be a restock on the 6/17s this sucks.... Anyone know the best way to make a half size too big fit ???

well for me the best way to make a half size too big to fit is to take out the insoles and buy those running trainers soles at footlocker, they there a bitthick and I would recommend buying the force fields too and add tape to the fields so u can switch them with your other sneakers.

Heres the pics that were requested...I have the foams on soI can post them up in the Foam forum: Kill 2 birds with one stone!!

I like them....And wear them without the strap....when I unds them.

THESE CARMINES ARE AMAZING...SO MUCH sooo that Im willing to overlook all the patent on the Olys, and copem!!!!
Just got my 2nd pack in today!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom