Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm at work so I'm on my phone and it would take 10 minutes to check for nothing, do they got a sz 9 up yet?

Originally Posted by kevvv

fnl.com keeps rejecting my credit cards, all that I have. %!% is up with that ?

This happenes when you have lots of outstanding orders in process, they do this as a fraud prevention. It will reject all your cards for another 30 daysand there is nothing any representative or anyone can do, That is just the way their system is set up....I know becuase this happened to me in April but thankGod for bill me later I was still able to order.

dang i really hope they aren't selling my size 11 I ordered. It still says in process with a star. PLZ COME THRU FINISHLINE!

FNL Got Major Restock But I am not in the mood to pay $343 for some Carmines.............I will Just wait for my NDC Discount shipment.

Yall think that another site is gonna re-up with a valid discount code realistically or should I cop my second pack for rediculous retail on fnl now while theygot it?

Ive tried all kinds of coupons for finishline. but none of them work on 6/17 pack...anyone find working coupon for finishline?

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

This happenes when you have lots of outstanding orders in process, they do this as a fraud prevention. It will reject all your cards for another 30 days and there is nothing any representative or anyone can do, That is just the way their system is set up....I know becuase this happened to me in April but thank God for bill me later I was still able to order.

does it screw up your existing orders that are in process ? If so I am F*CKED

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

This happenes when you have lots of outstanding orders in process, they do this as a fraud prevention. It will reject all your cards for another 30 days and there is nothing any representative or anyone can do, That is just the way their system is set up....I know becuase this happened to me in April but thank God for bill me later I was still able to order.

does it screw up your existing orders that are in process ? If so I am F*CKED
No it will not screw it up as long as they were placed before it starts rejecting your cards. The best thing to do is call and confirmed that all yourorders was received.

happened to my girls card for some reason.......thats why i didnt get em from eastbay.......its to prevent fraud......

How come I can't find the shoes on the FNL.com website?

I can only access the shoes through the link
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom