Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

The madness ensues it seems. I hope NDC works out for those who have yet to get their pack. Decided to pass on this pack as I feel the 7/16 and 11/12 pack arethe only packages with two great shoes.

Wow
eek.gif
eastbay was crazy I tried for what seemed like 15 mins for the sizeI ordered to go through in the cart while also being on hold over the phone-house and 2 cells-and the site crashed...yet simultaneously my cellphone finallywent through and I was able to talk with a rep who found what she said was the last 11.5 (not sure about that though) anyway everything went through andI've already gotten my conf. email

good luck to everyone else out there tonight and tomorrow morning I'm rooting for you guys to be successful don't give up hope

Yes!!!! I got my confirmation email from Champs. Hopefully I will be able to get a second set tomorrow when the mall opens.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

33wvz7n.jpg

Same thing I was getting NDC at 12 pacific time right?
That's the way it was from the beginning but i got trough the phone
tongue.gif

Those Who Got Through:
nerd.gif

Which shipping method did you use?

I selected Standard, but would you recommend choosing StandardPlus?

What time is the pack releasing on nike.com?

Anyone know what the best spots will be best to try and get this pack in Las Vegas ?

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Those Who Got Through:
nerd.gif

Which shipping method did you use?

I selected Standard, but would you recommend choosing StandardPlus?

I went with the Standard Plus option

was crazy for me, was running errands and visiting fam this evening so i had to hit up fnl on my iphone...luckily i got a confirmation email. but we'll seewhat happens.

we all know how unreliable this process is. g'luck everyone. if fnl screws me i'm just going to buy some concords lol

Hmmm...I'm no reseller by any means, but I kinda wish I would have boughten more than two pairs now
tongue.gif

My (only) local spot had a mere 18 pairs when I called Thursday, so I don't think I'll even chance it...

got my confirmation for 2 pairs on Finishline.....i just hope nothing goes wrong. i had bad experiences with them in the past

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

I told ya these would be OFF THE CHAIN AND GOING FOR MAD LOOT IN YEARS TO COME

These sold mainly for the Carmines, there will be mad XVIIs on eBay in the coming weeks.

ya i had to grab from a reseller...i know i panicked...hope to get onto ndc later and grab a set that i can resell just to recoup the extra dough i had toshell out...not a reseller but have to stoop there when eastbay crashes

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

I told ya these would be OFF THE CHAIN AND GOING FOR MAD LOOT IN YEARS TO COME

These sold mainly for the Carmines, there will be mad XVIIs on eBay in the coming weeks.

i'd take a pair of 17s no problem. They don't seem bad in my opinion, they look like good ballin shoes. Just need a size 8....hopefully there willbe some up for sale for a good price.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

now its all over i cant wait to hear the hype of june

it's gonna be worse, with 2 dope colorways

Both the shoes today were dope but only one dope colorway

Back
Top Bottom