Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I went and picked up the pack I had on lock. My spot only got 3 packs - 12, 13, 14. Went over to the mall before they opened to check out FA. They had 12packs and sold 6. I just left a minute ago and he had 10 1/2 - 13 still on the shelf. The manager was like, "Oh well, I'm gonna close back up and goto the bank and get breakfast."

I'm really surprised this wasn't a bigger release here. Only 15 in the city and they did not sell out.

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

So cal report. How's NTLA?
All NTLA pairs are accounted for, they passed on wristband on thursday for people in line, thus these people with the wristband just have to come intoday and pick it up

yo i JUST got back from niketown chicago in dude was at the door like we sold out i was like man $%%
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
so then he go nah im playin.......i didnt find#*#! funny so i get them and i see that theres only a few left so i ask him wat happen.he tells me there was a line around the corner at 8 so they just openedthe doors
indifferent.gif
if they would have sold out in a 12 i would have been pissed cuz i didnt get there tell 9
laugh.gif

Went to DTLR at Camp Creek originally for my joints but when i stepped in the spot at 10:06--[they open at 10]..... they were soldout... something's fishyabout that since i know they were only 4 heads in the stores and 2 others that walked out with them but whateva... shorties looked up in the registry to seewhat other DTLR's in ATL mght have my size and most only had 1 pair left so i was kinda in panic mode but i remembered about Greenbriar Mall so headed tothe Footaction by Greenbriar mall and walked in asked if they had the package got my size, inspected them to make sure no glue stains, scuff marks and etc andwalked right out.... that mall isn't the safest to cop a release but sh.. that was my only option since i damn sure wasn't gonna drive around ATL whengas is 3.99. Yo but shortie was tryna sell me everything when i was copping my shoes.... socks, laces, suede cleaner, headbands... im like damn she'sgetting her George Foreman on, she should be working at the Home Shopping Network instead of Footaction.

Carmine VI's are a Holy Grail for me and they are just perfect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oldshoe34

You can try downtown Arden was all sold out. You might try calling champs to see if they have any. But I got mine and the are
pimp.gif
Serious?! All 4 spots (FA, Champs, Footlocker, and Shiekh's) in Arden, thats just nuts.

Just cancelled my FNL order becuase I later got a pair at Eastbay FOR 4310 and NDC for $268, Anyone interested check FNL they may have my size 12 available.

dammit!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

im in long island for the weekend and these are gone everywhere

no size 9 or 9.5 for me. i guess these are really common sizes.
eyes.gif
foreveryone else who got theyre pair... congrats and i hate u all
laugh.gif

watever, im still gonna look for my pairs.

the hunt is on

these are the times when living in NYC and long island are wack

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Went to DTLR at Camp Creek originally for my joints but when i stepped in the spot at 10:06--[they open at 10]..... they were soldout... something's fishy about that since i know they were only 4 heads in the stores and 2 others that walked out with them but whateva... shorties looked up in the registry to see what other DTLR's in ATL mght have my size and most only had 1 pair left so i was kinda in panic mode but i remembered about Greenbriar Mall so headed to the Footaction by Greenbriar mall and walked in asked if they had the package got my size, inspected them to make sure no glue stains, scuff marks and etc and walked right out.... that mall isn't the safest to cop a release but sh.. that was my only option since i damn sure wasn't gonna drive around ATL when gas is 3.99. Yo but shortie was tryna sell me everything when i was copping my shoes.... socks, laces, suede cleaner, headbands... im like damn she's getting her George Foreman on, she should be working at the Home Shopping Network instead of Footaction.

Carmine VI's are a Holy Grail for me and they are just perfect
pimp.gif
I was at Georgio's yesterday in Greenbriar. My boy copped his size 13 from there. I got mines early from a spot down by the West End no tax... Bigups the homie PS I talked to my connect at Walters and he said peeps went nuts when the owner told them he wasn't selling them since NIKE only sent him 3pairs. I still don't understand that when they got the titanium XX3...

couldn't get it. Went to all the stores in the mall, no one was there, but the employees took all the sizes and they SAY there was only 1 pair in my size.Im still mad.

Batoussai701 you need to come to the city and hit up the mom and pop spots, the modells, the jimmy jazz', thecity jeans etc. all of the hood spots. i never mess with that mall crap. too many hood spots to hit up. when i get back i'll holla at you if i see yoursize.( it's kinda late though gotta do some searchin)

Tried Eastbay and Footaction, both failed. Slept at 12:30 woke up at 4:30, reached at Moes on Jamaica Ave. around 5:15 no one was there. Me and my boy werefirst in line. Store opened around 9 a.m.

FNL restock on Mondays if you can get to downtown Sac. I heard that you should check FNL at 8 am on to see if they restocked. Good luck these are
pimp.gif

Got mines easily on eastbay before the site got screwed. haha got the confirmation this morning. cant wait

Dang I got my pair but my 17's look like they were used the suede or nubuck..came wit some scrathces and a couple of ashy spots...any 1 know how to get ridof the ashy spots

damn went to the mall and it was a wrap......but my girl got her pair though....now i gotta wait for the damn finishline......

seems like the bigger size sold out faster on this release
havent seen shoes sell out this quick since the grape v

went to southlake mall (in GA)around 10:10 I got lucky and foud a pair i could fit(got a 9.5 and I where a 9)come to find out one dude went around the wholemall buyn up all the packs!Its all good though I got my pair but i was very lucky...

Having minor problem, living in Danmark and we dont get any Jordans here.

Can someone please tell me if there is a diffrense between the quality of a boys US size 7 and Mens US size 7.

Or would the quality be the same for boys and mens Jordans shoes in a US size 7.

Anyone seen it.?

^^ I feel you dude. Copped my pair around the same time but in Dr. Jays in NYC. Went into a few stores with some dude there, and it seemed to be like he wasbuying up all the leftover sizes from each store. He asked for my sz when we got to Dr. Jays, but I had snagged the last pack. Got lucky because if he would ofgot there before me, he would of copped my pack.

Damn, i haven't done an early mall trip in YEARS.

But, picked up my pair on hold, and was in and out in 10 minutes.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom