Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

went to serramonte both FTL and FA line were small as i waited in line i forgot that they do wristbands as some didn't have one. didn't want to getline jumped by one with bands and end up waist my time so i said forget that and went to tanforan. drove around to look for the line outside waiting for thestore to open for a while then asked a security gaurd what time they open and he said they've been open. so i ran inside to FTL and there were about 15heads already in line. waited for about 30min and a guy came out with a list of what they had(NOT MUCH) all they had that was my size range was one of 8.5,9.0, and 9.5. the 9.5 and 9.0 i already knew they were taken but i heard these run big for the vi's(i already have a 9 in xvii's)but i decided to lookat them to see if they look big. FTL wouldn't let me try them on so i either spend +$300 on some small shoes or came out good. they looked small but i saidwhat the hey. i drove home to try them on and they actually run big for the vi's and even xvii. so now i have a 8.5 with me, and 9.0 coming from ebay andanother 9 pending on eastbay. i want to cancel my eastbay order or atleast i hope it falls through but i talked to the operator and said it should go throughand they are just rying to confim my cc payment.

the color of the vi's and xvii's are on the light side thinking these will fade easily and the vi's soles are super icey. i'm really suprisedhow big these run and how much room there is in both these kicks. glad i got the 8.5's. holding my breath in line for no one to call out the only8.5's. pretty stressful LOL.....

First congrats to all that got theirs, only if I could say the same.

Eastbay screwed me over then none of the stores in my town got the pack including FTL and FINL. The closest cities that got them were Chicago and Fort Wayne.

anyone know where i can still get these in socal? got screwed by eastbay. just got an email saying my order was cancelled.

Very easy purchase. JB gets one thumb up for this release. The 6s are beautiful but the 17s are one of the worst shoes I have ever bought at a major retailer.The 17s are the first DS shoe I had to clean out of the box for them to be acceptible to my standards. I was the Penny 2s at FTL Serramonte.

Wow, what a night. Eastbay screwed me over...AGAIN! So woke up at 430, got to the mall at 500, store opened at 830 and I got the only size 12. Good thing I gotthere early, cause the two people behind me also wanted size 12, and they got there only a lil while after me. Felt bad though cause they were hella cool. Myfootlocker was the only store in the mall to get them, and they only had 1 pair for each size.

Eastbay Screwed me over also SO PISSED
mad.gif
so had to camp out at midnightFootlocker opened at 6 got my pair easily 3rd person in line
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Socal heads, you might want to try Attic in Buena Park & San Diego.

I was thinking that but last time i went to the one in buena park for the levi pack the line was wrapped around the building. damn i only want thesebecause the VI was the first pair of J's i ever owned.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Damn, i haven't done an early mall trip in YEARS.

But, picked up my pair on hold, and was in and out in 10 minutes.
smokin.gif
Glad to hear you got your's J. I look at the 17's and reminisce about HipHopCaliber's lacing system. Forgot how it looksand tried searching but all the pictures were dead.

got to footlocker about 6:10am, there were like 10 heads they had one pair of each from size 8 to 11.5 i got the last pair size 8. the girl a head of me tookthe 8.5 which i could have fit into but i relly needed a nine. its all good though just glad i got one.

dammit!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

im in long island for the weekend and these are gone everywhere

no size 9 or 9.5 for me. i guess these are really common sizes.
eyes.gif
for everyone else who got theyre pair... congrats and i hate u all
laugh.gif

watever, im still gonna look for my pairs.

the hunt is on

Some spots have them out here but you will have to pay above retail. inbox me if u want info.

Originally Posted by blco02

Congrats to those that scored them from NDC with the discount code.

laugh.gif

doods were talking about getting sleepy and their gf telling them to go to bed..and bam in less than 10 min all were accounted for.

Paying way below retail
pimp.gif

oh man release date was
pimp.gif

i copped a 9.5 at arden cuz they didnt have a 10.5
mad.gif

so i try to go exchange them at footlocker downtown but they were out
so this guy turns around and offers me 520 for my 9.5
major come up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif

doods were talking about getting sleepy and their gf telling them to go to bed..and bam in less than 10 min all were accounted for.

Paying way below retail
pimp.gif

what was the price after the ndc discount?

after seeing this pack in person, this pack is definitely one of the best packs dropping this year. i hated the XVII's in pictures...but after seeing themup close and in person...and on my feet...they are
pimp.gif
. if you can get the pack...DON'T SLEEP! YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER. this pack and the next pack aresure fire hits.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

laugh.gif

Paying way below retail
pimp.gif

$248. glad i was able to cop a 2nd pack this morning no problem. after the whole NDC deal though i hated paying retail but it's whatever, i got my 2packs and i'm happy. easiest cop in a while actually. woke up at 8, hit up the mall, out by 830 w/ the last 11. nwo time for some much needed sleep....

blah!

This is the first pair of Jordans in a LONG time that i've wanted. I haven't been able to not get a pair I wanted since the CG XI's way back when.SO PISSED.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

laugh.gif

Paying way below retail
pimp.gif

After NDC Cose my total was $268 shipped
laugh.gif

I had trouble with Eastbay like many of you did. I even had my CC information entered and everything! As soon as I hit the button to process my order,BOOM...the site crashed.
mad.gif

I went to Champs' website and had better luck. I was able to pay for it and successfully checked out. I won't say copped until the shoes are shippedto me though!

My younger brother had the same issues last night and couldn't get them online. He went to Willowbrook mall here in Houston and was able to get a pairfrom Footaction. He said that there were some issues there because their cash registers went down and people had to pay for their Jays in cash!

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

So cal report. How's NTLA?
All NTLA pairs are accounted for, they passed on wristband on thursday for people in line, thus these people with the wristband just have to come in today and pick it up

those kids must have NO LIFE..and if you older than 18 camping out that far in advance..it applies to you too
roll.gif

got to one of my local highclass mall real early and i was second in line with one of my boys and they said that they only got 24 in when i was the next inline
when i bought them i was the only one who got a pair of size 9's. so i got the hell out of there. theres going to be a lot of mad people in my town. thatwas really limited.

Had a pair on lock and they gave them away, @##. Dam had to make a drive but I got my pair and was on time for work.......
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom