Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^time for you to cop more xviis they are on ebay for DIRT
160$ is not DIRT......and theres only like 5 pairs of just the 17s..////I am willing to do 100$ shipped for thee 17s...think itll happen?

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^i almost always rock my xvii wihtout the flap
think it looks better imo

true
pimp.gif

Ok, Thanks for your help.I guess I will let my shoe air dry.If it looks any worse then I will have to use them for play shoes.I dont see how these get by as agrade.They should be in the b grades.At least the way my 17's look.

Originally Posted by kevvv

I got the * also from FNL.com, I was pretty early in the order process too.

Also, if you look down a little bit on the order summary page, it shows: *Shipping Method: UPS Ground. View shipping policies.
Note: Multiple items may be shipped separately.
I'm thinking this may be a good thing and perhaps the shoes are ready to be shipped??? I hope so because otherwise, I won't be getting these at all. I missed out on every other outlet...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

Originally Posted by MoneyStackz

Damnit! I need some 9.5s, I actually tried on my pair today and the 17s are wayyyy too narrow

lol. alot of people have fat feet i see. 17s fit good on me. but 18s fit tight

yes lol i think i need a 10. but i have to get ride of the 17s now, they wont fit, 9.5 is to tight, its always a few models that never fit right, i couldhave sworn when i had the 17s in middle school i had a 9 and i never remember them being so damn tight and narrow.

So far no restock at Finishline.... I went to my local one and dude tried ordering size 10 for me online and no luck.... Was nice enough to take my number downand said he'll call when they restock... Hopefully, cuz these 10.5s won't do for me.

Cannot wait
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td] [h3]Order Detail[/h3] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Number: 46xxxxx[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Customer Number: 40xxxxx[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Date: 05/23/2008[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Ship To:
[/td] [td]Shipping Information
Method: JP HK SING
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 10.0[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]51.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]361.98[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

i LOVEEE my pack... had to go to 2 malls in order to cop for me and my friend who couldnt make it to buy them...i dont get why sooooo many people just hate on the pack because of the XVII's? its absolutely ridiculous how you can hate on such a beautiful shoe =)
yeah i was plannin on sellin the xvii too but then i saw them in person, they were
pimp.gif
this is the best pack yet.

Originally Posted by JasonSB

Here is my story:

Woke up at 6 but I was still tired so I went back to bed.
Got up again at 7 made it to Woodbridge Mall @ 7:30 and I didn't see many cars so I got excited.
I go inside the mall and boy was I wrong cause there were people already in the mall with their Packs already purchased. I waited @ Footaction for 20 minutes and they sold out. Went over to Footlocker and after about another 25-30 minutes they sold out too. I already knew Champs had sold out so I didn't bother and the Finishline there didn't get them.

Now its about 8:30 and as a last resort I go to Against All Odds and there is one person waiting with a couple of his friends. We were talking he mentions AAO might have sold them all last night which is a big no no unless they did a midnight release which I doubt. Now nomrally on a big release like this they would open at 9 am or earlier but they didn't. We were there til 10 when the manager came and luckily for me, dude in line ahead of me allowed me to get the size 11 on display in the window so I could get my pair (big thank you if you see this). But the manager @ AAO in Woodbridge tried to lie and say he didn't get many pairs in but he later told me he sold them the day before then he lied even more saying he will get more pairs in later that day. BS

So now after copping my pair I go downstairs to leave and I walk past Footaction. Manager from Footactions goes aww man an AAO bag thats messed up. So I laughed and said believe me it was a last resort cause I never copped a shoe from them ever but this was the last 11 in the mall. So hwile I was there I looked at the light colored military AJ1 and he told me those were selling cause of the people not able to get the CDP. So long story short I copped a pair of those too and I'm glad I did cause the spot I buy most of my stuff from in Amboy didn't get them in cause I was just going to wait with the white and red 23s dropping next week.

Before I left Footaction a dude and his son tried to buy my CDP from me...after what happened that morning, it was not going down.

your story was similar to mine, i was lied to by employees and went all over the city.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IC Mocha

Cannot wait
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td] [h3]Order Detail[/h3] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Number: 46xxxxx[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Customer Number: 40xxxxx[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Date: 05/23/2008[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Ship To:
[/td] [td]Shipping Information
Method: JP HK SING
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 10.0[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]51.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]361.98[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

They called you huh? Damn! 51.99 for shipping! You're killin me man!

I wasn't going to buy the pack because really there are a whole lot of other things I could be doing with $340. So I made myself a deal that if Footactionhad my size by the time I got off of work Sat. evening I would buy them...........fast forward to 5 p.m. Saturday, I called the footaction up, the dude said hehad a 9.5 left that WAS NOT a display, and I slid into the mall on my way home and copped them. Then I get them home and the VIs fit me too big, and the XVIIsfit just right. After careful consideration I am not really liking the carmines after getting them home, but totally digging the XVIIs.

hey has anyone checked out their finishline order history? Mine now has a star by the processing thing and i'm wondering what that means. someone mustknow. thanks for the help.

The story starts Friday, 7:30pm, Midtown Manhattan. I work on West 35th and 7th so I strolled over to footaction on 34th to see the line... there was none.Asked the dude at the door; What's up with the VIs? He said they were going to release at 11:30. I asked for a #, got one; #19. Saw no one around so Ifigured, this isn't going to be a problem pick up, I'll shoot home to BK & if I'm up and not dead tired I'll shoot back to 34th at 11:31and cop. Played GTA till about 11:29 and said "tomorrow is another day", thinking that without any line ups one of the Fulton street spots will begood in morning. Got up at 7:30, slowly made my way out of the house, found Fulton street raped of all cdps!!! Footlocker #1 - only a 13, Footlocker #2 - soldout, Modells - sold out (they opened at 7am - who knew!). Frustrated & confused I find DR Jays with under 6 people outside at 9:20 - 10 minutes beforeopening. Waited and waited, come to find out they only received 19 pairs, the rest were sent to 34th for the stampede. They didn't want that kind ofattention on Fulton I guess, understandable. Got a pair of 12s, needed an 11.5, not pissed, off to Flight Club I go.....

i ordered a pair on pickyourshoes which will arrive tomorow but yeasterday about 2 i wanted to go cop the armed forces 1's so i get to footaction and theyhave only a 12 left and i wear 11 so i went to finishline to look for something else as i wanted to leave with something and i asked the finishline guy if theyhad and cdp's left and he pulled out a 11.5 witch was what i wanted and i copped a second pack after the rush

later that night i rocked em to a party..some dumb *** B**** stepped on my carmines ... she got an elbow to the mouth but the i and r on the jumpman air felloff on the right shoe so i think im gunna jus take the air part off both so it dont look goofy

Originally Posted by dylanskaggs

i ordered a pair on pickyourshoes which will arrive tomorow but yeasterday about 2 i wanted to go cop the armed forces 1's so i get to footaction and they have only a 12 left and i wear 11 so i went to finishline to look for something else as i wanted to leave with something and i asked the finishline guy if they had and cdp's left and he pulled out a 11.5 witch was what i wanted and i copped a second pack after the rush

later that night i rocked em to a party..some dumb *** B**** stepped on my carmines ... she got an elbow to the mouth but the i and r on the jumpman air fell off on the right shoe so i think im gunna jus take the air part off both so it dont look goofy

i wanna see a pic of that

Originally Posted by dylanskaggs

i ordered a pair on pickyourshoes which will arrive tomorow but yeasterday about 2 i wanted to go cop the armed forces 1's so i get to footaction and they have only a 12 left and i wear 11 so i went to finishline to look for something else as i wanted to leave with something and i asked the finishline guy if they had and cdp's left and he pulled out a 11.5 witch was what i wanted and i copped a second pack after the rush

later that night i rocked em to a party..some dumb *** B**** stepped on my carmines ... she got an elbow to the mouth but the i and r on the jumpman air fell off on the right shoe so i think im gunna jus take the air part off both so it dont look goofy

damn, sorry but
laugh.gif
@ the elbow to the mouth. yes pics plz.

ill be damned if i ever have to camp out for anything. waited on line for 5 mins and dipped. your shoes are falling apart already?!
eek.gif
that mustve been one heavy %%* broad or jb quality has hit an all time low

Back
Top Bottom