Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I wasn't planning on copping cuz I'm waiting for the 4's, but the local HOH still had my size yesterday afternoon. Was supposed to buy a b-day gift for my sister, but got these instead. Oops. So far I'm very impressed.
laugh.gif
. Strong first post.

i wont beat a dead horse here, but u can def. tell those who haven't had OGs or 1st retros when they're saying the quality on these is great. the quality is not great and the shape is just flat out off. the main complaint i have besides the shape and materials is how narrow these are. the space between the medial and lateral side lace loops is way narrow. do not like! like even when unlaced, both sides are still basically touching as if they are still factory laced or something. not to mention the tips of the tongues are always crooked on the 7s now. i know i complain alot, but i'm just stating the facts. :x

Last edited:
if that happens, ill retire my niketalk account. times have changed and these definitely arent sitting.
cant understand why people think everything that doesnt sell out day 1 will hit sales racks. guess obsidian 12s were destined for sales racks too :lol:

Word. Different times now, especially with the internet. Plus more people know how to stock locate.

Tried on an 8.5 and they felt fine in store...at home just feels tight as heck. I have to go back and try for my true size

copped 2 pair, a size 10.5 on wednesday, and a size 10 yesterday from finish line (who said that had way too many instock) easiest release since 2003 IMO. Im finna keep the size 10 since they fit better and let my brotherinlaw get the 10.5 for retail.

I likes the quality on these but still not as sturdy as the 02's

Got my UPS tracking info for Easybay wont be here till next Monday tho cause of today's holiday, I ain't mad tho I can wait :smokin

I kept telling everyone over and over again these Jordan 7 Playoffs are way more closer to the ones Jordan wore in the playoffs and NBA finals of 1992 against the Blazers and yes that includes more then the DMP 7's (which was just JB's way of getting money for a shoe that is "almost like", what people want. Unless someone beats me to it I will post pics of Jordan with his playoff 7's on and we all will see that is 2012 Jordan 7 playoff release is very close to the OG 1992 Jordan 7 playoff. Peace.

Tried on an 8.5 and they felt fine in store...at home just feels tight as heck. I have to go back and try for my true size

^This... I can understand people saying 6s run big 7s are tts if not a little small to me. I think I have a slightly wide foot but I also like a little room in the toe area. JB don't make it easy to get the right size that's for damn sure.

Was on the fence with these before Saturday morning but got my shipping email from FNL this am. After seeing pics I'm glad I decided to cop.

I kept telling everyone over and over again these Jordan 7 Playoffs are way more closer to the ones Jordan wore in the playoffs and NBA finals of 1992 against the Blazers and yes that includes more then the DMP 7's (which was just JB's way of getting money for a shoe that is "almost like", what people want. Unless someone beats me to it I will post pics of Jordan with his playoff 7's on and we all will see that is 2012 Jordan 7 playoff release is very close to the OG 1992 Jordan 7 playoff. Peace.
I agree. And I wanna see some pics!

Thought Finishline canceled my order, but I just got shipping confirmation.

I got through with BeastBay too, but they did the same thing that Finishline did... when I checked my PayPal account it stated that the transaction was canceled.

We'll see what happens.

These things were MEGA GR!!! The local champs to me had over 250 pairs! The only sneaker this year they got more of was the Playoff XIIs, 305 pairs.....JEZUS!!!

PS Both the above releases still sold out in one day!
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought Finishline canceled my order, but I just got shipping confirmation.
I got through with BeastBay too, but they did the same thing that Finishline did... when I checked my PayPal account it stated that the transaction was canceled.
We'll see what happens.
If you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

I keep reading about some stores getting allot of pairs... My malls finish line, foot locker, and foot action all got 1 of every size. Thankfully I got my size :smile:

I posted side by side comparisons to the OG. I mean they aren't THAT close, but I think these did turn out really nice.

i was able to get these very easily at 8:01 am eastern time, does this mean i will be able to get the black red 4's easily too?

Back
Top Bottom