Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'd like to see other pics. I always see some super crystal dark edited pics on here and then see a shoe in the store like wtffff....and they look like ashy larry rubbed em

Damn, these are looking immaculate the more and more pics I see.
These are now a definite.
52m83d.png

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I will get up early for these if momxpop falls through

Damn, these are looking immaculate the more and more pics I see.
These are now a definite.
52m83d.png

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
I gotta give it up for JB with these man. They looks great for its time. Its not perfect but they do look really good compared to the last 7s to drop. The shape & cut here is nice

havent bought 7s since french blues in highschool...

prob wont get these still lol too many bred colorway Js alrdy w/ the 4s and 11s still on the definite list

Black based model 7s, for me, are in this order:

Dark Charcoal 7s (these) > Citrus 7s > Chambray 7s

I already got the Citrus 7s this past Friday.

25ui7ps.png

So, I'll most certainly grab these September 1st, in hopes that later I'll get the Chambrays later on so the family can be complete.

:smokin

25ui7ps.png
So, I'll most certainly grab these September 1st, in hopes that later I'll get the Chambrays later on so the family can be complete.

here you go....

STUPID Eastbay. Still annoyed years later that they sent me the wrong size in the Chambray's. Shoes are probably one of the most scarce shoes out of all of the shoes I've tried to track down. :smh:

These aren't bad but :smh: at all these people acting like they're great on those pics. Let me pull out my DSLR, shoot in RAW, and then up the black, contrast and definition on the photos in post-processing. It's just photoshop making them look that dark and vibrant (i.e. the pinkish red and purple popping overtime).

Everyone on these forums reads so much into photos as if the photos mean anything. You can make a shoe look however you want - good or bad - depending on the photography involved.

valid point all the way around.
I'm just glad I own ds 02s and won't need to sweat this subpar release. 8)

I still have my OGs... makes me not want any of the retros, but alas I'd rather not kill the OGs wearing them often. The leather + nubuck just can't be touched, and when you see the VII gold moments cw use those materials but nothing else it just makes me fume.

25ui7ps.png

here you go....

Damn bro!

:wow: :smokin

I'm mad jealous!

They all looking great.

lol at the title

Idk why, im all for it, i dont have $ to drop on a ds pair of grapes, and lord knows i always wanted a pair
ohwell.gif

Same. I am all for it too. These shoes are having their 3-5th release in 20 years. On top of that, the OGs and some of the first retros were the only ones were supply was greater than demand. 99% of those are not around anymore. So that leaves the limited releases of the past several years. Are people truly that mad that there are 700,000ish pairs of the "same" shoes world wide?

5-6 years between retro rereleases and new retros every month is not something I will complain about (Hell I am more pissed of that the Jumpman replaced the Nike Air). Jordan Brand quality control on the other hand.....

These aren't bad but
mean.gif
at all these people acting like they're great on those pics. Let me pull out my DSLR, shoot in RAW, and then up the black, contrast and definition on the photos in post-processing. It's just photoshop making them look that dark and vibrant (i.e. the pinkish red and purple popping overtime).

Everyone on these forums reads so much into photos as if the photos mean anything. You can make a shoe look however you want - good or bad - depending on the photography involved.
Take this photo for example. Does anyone think the shoes actually look like that in person?
preaching and teaching.

Back
Top Bottom