Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

it's jordan Brand's way to irritate us. Notice how they use durabuck and "true red" on these but will keep the red on the black red xi's as "varsity red", not "true red" like the og's. And to add another slap to the face, black cement iv's get 'fire red' while 'fire red' iv's stays with 'varsity red'.
I know, I know. They ****** up all the OG IVs this year as far as I am concerned.

The Tech Grays became White Cements
The Militaries had almost a Carolina Blue sole despite saying Military Blue on the box.
The Fire Reds got changed to Varsity Red as if they don't know its the Brightness of the red that stunts on these
And lets not even speak on the Nubuck. And what's worse is the BRed IVs are my grails......

Official-Ness
air-jordan-7-dark-charcoal_03.jpg

air-jordan-7-dark-charcoal_02.jpg

air-jordan-7-dark-charcoal.jpg

Official-Ness
air-jordan-7-dark-charcoal_03.jpg

air-jordan-7-dark-charcoal_02.jpg

air-jordan-7-dark-charcoal.jpg

Are these the real deal?
If yes the upper material and paintjob is very good. Glad that the concord is not so bright anymore like the 2002 retros
but rather like the OGs. I'm just wondering why they release them again with the oval laces.
I mean come on. All AJ 7 retros from 2006 to 2012 (Olympic 7 re-retro) have the classic flat laces which also
looks more authentic to the OG 7s.
Hmmm, I actually dont wanna buy these because I already have a black colored AJ 7 (Black/Citrus).
So temptative ^^

Material is about what I expected. Really smooth. Good build overall. The black is very dark. I'm pleased overall. Wore for a bit and no creasing at all.

Thanks for sharing man. I'm happy on how the Bordeaux 7s held up. Hoping for the same on these.

Hope I can scoop these up.

I really cant wait for these but I dont like how these are straight black on the upper. I loved how the raptors had the gray panels as well

these are actually really nice. material doesnt look bad at all. and its the right colors. i'd cop even though i still have a pretty nice 2002 pair.

I really cant wait for these but I dont like how these are straight black on the upper. I loved how the raptors had the gray panels as well
Same here.... DMP's > 2012 to me. Closer to og colorway. Dont even think they should be compared so much, this should just be another colorway. Might still get em, just hate the DMP slander

And people go gaga for the Bord's 
ohwell.gif

Same here.... DMP's > 2012 to me. Closer to og colorway. Dont even think they should be compared so much, this should just be another colorway. Might still get em, just hate the DMP slander

And people go gaga for the Bord's :\

These are way better than bords imo.... and I disagree with your dmp statement those shoes were terrible I don't care if they looked closer to og they looked like :x

2012:>dmp all day!

Nope nope nope. Not copping. I know I'm going to hate them the second I put them on. I have 02 version so I'll sit this one out. Good luck to everyone waiting in line on rd :smokin

Nope nope nope. Not copping. I know I'm going to hate them the second I put them on. I have 02 version so I'll sit this one out. Good luck to everyone waiting in line on rd :smokin

This. Still think these are better than the DMP version though.

Back
Top Bottom