Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

1307943_o.gif

Thank you JB! Now just give us Bordeaux quality.

If these are truly the 2002 pair.....words can not explain how much I want these. I'll use the word grail for the first time and say I want 2-3 pairs minimum..DATEXCITEMENT!$%/*@!

Tongue and sole seem to be a bit off.
If other retros serve as any kind of indication, early sample pairs always have something off though. I expect these to get fixed in time for release. 

Happy with these regardless though 
pimp.gif

These are not like the OG's, I would have liked the contrast in charcoal colors. O well, still look really nice and will no doubt be scoring a pair.

looks liek a bright bright red in that pic...still looks good though... looks like JB went back to OG laces instead of flat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spenna316

These are not like the OG's, I would have liked the contrast in charcoal colors. O well, still look really nice and will no doubt be scoring a pair.

Most people prefer the 2002 colorway, so that's what they're doing this time. If you like the contrast, why not get the pair from that 60+ pack?

Well, damn. Looks like I'll be owning both the 02's and these.

..and now my girl can rock a pair too, it's been a pain in the %#% trying to find size 4.5y in the 02's.

Well I like the durabuck, but these look nothing like the originals or 02's....Or is it just me?

The one shade upper reminds me of the fakes from back in 02.

Quality looks good on these but Id rather have a 2 tone upper, even if it was just slightly like all these other early pictures were showing a hint of.

Still another must cop shoe this year but im now debating whether to double up now

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Well I like the durabuck, but these look nothing like the originals or 02's....Or is it just me?

The one shade upper reminds me of the fakes from back in 02.

Just you fam
eyes.gif

The 02's were partial durabuck and suede, hence why the fading occured - same with the OG's, but still were very dark and rich in black color like these - which took major time for the material to fade.

These on other hand, very similar to the Chambray 7's - where the whole shoe was durabuck - which is a big PLUS for me.

Bring em.

Originally Posted by spenna316

Agreed, the 60+ pack looked better.  These are still nice though, but I don't know if I will get them.

Back
Top Bottom