Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

plies
601304704.jpg

Feel off and on about these:..........never had a pair........some pics look sick and others look ok

I know i'm gonna get hated on but i like the grey and black from the DMP better than the all black.  The contrasting shades make the shoe a little nicer in my opinion.

Originally Posted by matothett

I know i'm gonna get hated on but i like the grey and black from the DMP better than the all black.  The contrasting shades make the shoe a little nicer in my opinion.
You're not alone. I like the DMP's as well.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Originally Posted by matothett

You're not alone. I like the DMP's as well.

+1 its the main reason im passing on these & just add on that i got the blk dmp vii's ds for used peapod viii's ...yeah im def good on these 2012's

Definitely getting these. They were my first Mens size shoe ever. My mom wasnt too happy with the jump in prices but these were a must have

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Copping with no regrets.

Thanks for the high quality pic.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

7s are my favorite, so can't pass up on these.

Same here, definately getting them.

^^^ those are the kinda pics that make everyone and they mommas cop these.. it won't be an easy task either

im lookin forward to gettin a pair of these i still like the dmp pair though and am still on the hunt for a pair wouldnt mind having both in the collection

"id rather get the DMP 7's"
"@#% you noob those arent even close to the OG pair"
"your trippen they look better than the early 2000 retros"
"nah your trippen those don't look like the OG pair"
"nah you're trippin thats how the OGs looked, stupid noobs."

i love reading stuff like this everywhere hah

Back
Top Bottom