Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2012 >> 2002 >> OG >> DMP

I almost reported this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I DID REPORT THIS.

Meh have the DMPs. I know they're not the best, but I won't lose sleep if I'm not able to get these. 

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2012 >> 2002 >> OG >> DMP

Da hell?
ani_wtf_cube.gif

He has to be joking. There's no way he's that stupid. Or is he? Ha I haven't been on NT as long as some of you. Is this a common theme for him? 

These look kinda like the fakes I used to see in high school. Idk what it is about them but they look weird

I think people need to realize that the ORIGINAL isn't always the BEST. Ninjahood may not be off at all. We will see soon.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the Wiz gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

2012's looking nice up there.

The purple laces on the DMPs.......

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, some more updated pics via SN.

raptors-jordan-vii-2.jpg

Never had these, so I'm glad they are coming back out this year.
Was patiently waiting on pics & I'm pleased
pimp.gif
. I personally rock og colorways & I've come to terms that the quality of the 80's, 90's & early 2000's are LONG GONE all I ask is that JB stay true to the shoe. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, so if ninjahood feels like these are better than the 92's who cares, that's how he feels

Glad I'm finally able to get the raptors. Didn't want to spend 310 on the DMP pack with those orlandos in it

Originally Posted by stc153393

Glad I'm finally able to get the raptors. Didn't want to spend 310 on the DMP pack with those orlandos in it

I remember the DMP pack was selling for as low as 150-200 at outlets

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by stc153393

I remember the DMP pack was selling for as low as 150-200 at outlets
Yeah I remember that...I saw them AT the outlet and still passed. 

It's all tongue in cheek -Ninja knows we're only messing.

And of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion ...they can't have their own facts though. The OGs are the best ...that's a fact! 
tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]
3812496876_7ef2d1a7f7_z.jpg

Originally Posted by truongxlong

these pictures do justice come on guys these are so nice how can you not cop these.

Hopefully they don't so I can have an easier time coppin!!!!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Rico, You Are Definitely My Dude And All, But You Sir Are BUGGIN' With These Statements!!!!
MallettREX_450x300.jpg

A Retro NEVER Has And NEVER Will Be Better Than These Shoes In Their Original Form.....PERIOD!

..... Only Thing That Can Even Hold A Candle To OG's Is The FIRST Retro Runs Done In 1994(ie. 1's,2's,3's).... And That's Still Just A Birthday Candle Trying To Light An Entire Stadium
laugh.gif

*Now Hurry Up And Send Me Out Some Of Whatever That Is You've Been Smokin On!
laugh.gif

U forgot when da retro XII's were better then da OGs because of updated zoom air?

If only they'd used that same red they're using on this new Retro on the Orion Blue 7s that already came out. Looks like some proper Infrared.

Back
Top Bottom