Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Anyone in the NYC area if you're in need of an 11.5 go to NTNY because I'm not going to pick up my pair that was RSVP.
I got though on BeastBay for an 11.5 but I really need an 11 since these run big.
:smh:
Got through with an 11 on Finishline, but I checked my PayPal account and it said cancelled even though Finishline sent me a confirmation e-mail.

Is it confirmed that they run big?
yes

Got order email from fnl but order doesn't show up yet in order history on my account... Is that normal?
yes

Anyone in the NYC area if you're in need of an 11.5 go to NTNY because I'm not going to pick up my pair that was RSVP.
I got though on BeastBay for an 11.5 but I really need an 11 since these run big.
mean.gif

Got through with an 11 on Finishline, but I checked my PayPal account and it said cancelled even though Finishline sent me a confirmation e-mail.
FNL is not a reliable company when purchasing online with their ultra sensitive checkout security. I've had many orders cancelled after getting a confirmation and paying with PP or a CC, it doesn't matter. If something triggers their 3rd party security provider then you get locked out and won't be allowed to process payment because they track your IP and assume it is fraud/threat. Rarely they call to verify but mostly it just defaults to cancelled. Calling is only way to fully ensure your order is placed without fear of cancellation or payment rejection. 

Finally got through on Eastbay. FNL keep giving me problem saying there was a problem processing my credit card.

Stood out line at 7:30 til 8 only 30 minutes and copped :smile: I was the only size 11 lol and there was 15 other people.

FNL is not a reliable company when purchasing online with their ultra sensitive checkout security. I've had many orders cancelled after getting a confirmation and paying with PP or a CC, it doesn't matter. If something triggers their 3rd party security provider then you get locked out and won't be allowed to process payment because they track your IP and assume it is fraud/threat. Rarely they call to verify but mostly it just defaults to cancelled. Calling is only way to fully ensure your order is placed without fear of cancellation or payment rejection. 

Very true, had this happen to me before when my shipping address was different from my billing. Never received a call just canceled, so now whenever I place a order on FNL, I call the next day to ensure my order is processing. On that note, a order I placed on FNL on the 28th is still processing smh...

I can't stand FNL. I don't even know why I try to order with those clowns...maybe it's cuz of all the attention all the other sites get during release. :smh:

Anyways I go to FNL.com, order 2 pairs of 7's, go through PayPal to process the order, order goes through..or so I thought...I immediately check my bank account and see nothing hit..so I assume that FNL just hits you when it ships. So I then go to my PayPal account, and notice it says Cancelled....immediately after I placed my order. :x

I'm so disgusted with FNL...terrible reputation for quality service. I even got on the phone and couldn't even get in contact with anyone...hold times must be pushing at least an hour..

But fortunately for me, Eastbay of all places came through..and this was minutes AFTER the 8pm launch. My girl placed an order.......and then I called up and got through again with Eastbay. I wasn't expecting that..but I'll take it. I think this might be the first somewhat...successful order purchase I've had since white cement 4's dropped in February...everything else has been a disaster..:smh:

I still plan to call up FNL and give them a piece of mind...shouldn't expect this from a "reputable" company. :stoneface:

I try to avoid FNL at all costs, the fact that you get charged shipping and tax makes them the least desirable of the online retailers to me.

Got mine at local Finish Line after striking out at local Foot Locker. Stores got a lot less pairs then I expected. All in all, successful morning.

This man knows

Ive spoken with FNL customer service higher ups about this numerous times - they really dont care, there are other customers besides you

What basically happens is a payment is attempted, but due to server log, it cannot be completed, (but the attempt is recorded and seen by your cc company), a repeat attempt is made by the customer either refreshing or resubmitting - it is again unable to complete, it now triggers an alert in FNL security system - that IP, customer addy and credit card are now blocked for up to 30 days. The recorded attempts go through to the cc company and holds are placed for the attempted purchase, however FNL will not complete the transaction (dont worry the holds will be dropped). If you call FNL they will tell you the cc company declined the purchase, if you call the cc company they will tell you they did not decline anything and authorized all attempts (Ive even 3way called the cc and FNL so they could tell each other this, FNL always denying it was a decline on their part. My visa cc rep even advised me not to do buisness with FNL anymore after the 3 way call.

Bottom line, FNL orders are ok until you get that 1st unable to authrize you cc purchase warning on checkout, after that its basically 50/50 on getting any of your future orders filled.

It doesnt bother anybody that you HAVE to have a Twitter account to purchase this shoe from Nikestore.com? What kind of crap is that, forced social networking... :D

It doesnt bother anybody that you HAVE to have a Twitter account to purchase this shoe from Nikestore.com? What kind of crap is that, forced social networking...
happy.gif
you dont need a twitter account.. their tweets are public..

Just one to one if my spots. At least 20 people lined up at sheik? Waiting for my buddy to go check out FL.

Very true, had this happen to me before when my shipping address was different from my billing. Never received a call just canceled, so now whenever I place a order on FNL, I call the next day to ensure my order is processing. On that note, a order I placed on FNL on the 28th is still processing smh...
Yeah they cancelled my Flyknit Trainers the other morning after being in processing a couple days. Received confirmation and everything. But they claimed they could not verify billing information in cancellation email, which made perfect sense because I had just used the same card a day before for the Iversons that were shipped.  The sad part is FNL won't ever take responsibility for their mistakes or the inconvenience in which they create.

Back
Top Bottom