Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i didnt get those but from the ones i did get these look better , the worse are the olympic 6's paint and glue everywhere

Bordeaux lace swap :smokin

Last edited:
Easy cop for me.  The HOH in in the fashion show mall still has about 50 pairs left.   The quality is good.   I noticed that my Bordeaux and Olympic 7's fit a little more snug on me then this pair.   All 3 of my pairs are a 10.5 too.  I'm not complaining about it though.  This pair actually is more comfortable then the other 2 pairs I have.

IN line at Sheikh and they just said they had 18 pairs and guess who is number 18 In line??

This guy right here!

Hopefully I get my size...

yup!!!! me too playa!!! 2 for 2!!! im not even trippin bout waitin simce i got so much heat laying around!! hahahahaah

My local spot did the ticket thing for once... A lot of people were disappointed. Surprisingly they sold out of the bigger sizes first. 12 was the first to go.. Got my 10s so I'm happy. These are my fav J's.. Finally I can stop wearing my 02's.

524375_10151072962904580_620288815_n.jpg

2002 & 2012 raptors, definitely feeling da new durabuck over da older durabuck/suede paneled joints...these aint seeing da light of day though for a few years lol....

my 2002's are basically new, i was just never a fan of that suede..i remember da horror stories seeing cats wit they pairs gettin COOKED cuz someone decided to step on

em, once they stain its a wrap. newer ones are just way easier to clean.

Easy cop today at Southcenter HOH... Had to double up considering these r my favorite 7s colorway... As most already stated, I am cert satisfied wit my purchase(s).. Congrats to ALL who copped for the right reasons..

Also EVERYTIME I see that patio I know my dude FUTURE is in the BUILDING.. U never fail to amaze me wit ur incredible pics bro.. Hands down best pick up pics on here IMO!!!!

my 2002's are basically new, i was just never a fan of that suede..i remember da horror stories seeing cats wit they pairs gettin COOKED cuz someone decided to step on

em, once they stain its a wrap. newer ones are just way easier to clean.
QFT

I've noticed that JB has changed their fit sizing on Jordan's

it seems everything is now .5 sized down compared to their older sizing

Back
Top Bottom