Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Look at the shape. They used to look a lot more sleeker and sharper than now.
5f2a3bf3_tumblr_m9qm4e4DBe1qjbgmao1_r1_1280.jpeg
Man them OGs are something else :smokin

Walk into the mall after 12PM and was able to pick up two pairs. Probably gonna return one.

That's how buying shoes should be.

I cant wait until I finally wear them tommorow when I go do some shopping. Im glad to see all the positive responses about quality. That was the first thing I checked for when I was handed my box and the shoe feels 100% legit. JB needs to keep productions numbers like this or better on all retro releases.I feel there is  nothing "limited" about shoes that have been released periodically for the past 28 years. Just let us consumers bask in the glory of having these in our possesion instead of chaos. I hope the Olive IX are built with the same quality.

I just found out my local dtlr has my size left only one. Im thinking about copping if they are more like the OGs i still need to see in person to make a decision. I have the ones that came in the package hmm.

Last edited:
Anyone else think the laces on these are really long?

Also, I like everyone lace swaps with flat ones, but I'm sticking with the oval ones for my pair.

2vni143.png

:smokin

Best release of the year for me.

The B/Red 4s and 11s don't come close to these in my opinion.

Bring on the flames!

:lol:

has anyone heard anything from FNL SMH i got the conformation email called my bank my shipping and home address are the same as well

I picked up my pair at the Nike Store "Via del Corso" here in Rome. The quality of the nubuck is good and the shoe is overall good too! Too much grey on my tongues :frown: but like i said "the shoe is overall good".

Bonus pic:

Check also my project #wear1shoefor1month on Twitter with my J VII "Olympic" - @mr_gen43ver

Everyone get their shipping confirmation already? Ordered mine off Eastbay and only got Order confirmation...
My bad, haven't bought a pair of J's on release date in a while

Because of the holiday, the orders will not ship out until Tuesday. Once they ship you should get a confirmation email saying so.

EastbayRep - Kristin

By far the easiest cop of the year. I literally just walked into FNL and was able to get my size. I'm taking off till November. Thanks JB.:pimp:

I'm pleased that I purchased this shoe even though it was on my 2012 "Wish List". In person they are much more attractive.

No way in hell black and red IVS , and XIs will be limited. if you show up at a decent hour you will be able to get these. They will mass produce them with low quality and sell out instantly because  of the GRAIL status of both shoes...

Stop hyping stuff up kids..

Third straight easy online cop for me dating back to the olympics 6........I hope this continues for me......saw them in person at the mall.......they look awesome. Can't wait for my pair to arrive.

has anyone heard anything from FNL SMH i got the conformation email called my bank my shipping and home address are the same as well
I am in the same boat. I have my confirmation email. No shipment information yet, more than likely because of the holiday. Tuesday you should have an update.

Last edited:
Footaction in willowbrook mall in Houston still has FSR on these. Just copped a 9.5 today around 5. Didn't have any intentions in buying.but when I saw theysill had my size I bought them. Funny thing is I was wearing my 2002 charcoals and everyone was coming up to me asking me if they were the 2002's

Third straight easy online cop for me dating back to the olympics 6........I hope this continues for me......saw them in person at the mall.......they look awesome. Can't wait for my pair to arrive.

me too!!!! im loving callin eastbay and not hasslin with lines and goin to mall

Back
Top Bottom