Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Its not even worth it.
I'd rather buy Son of Mars before these, and I HATE THOSE.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People are laughing all over these but I like the obsidian 7s! I buy what I like and Im digging these alot! So I hope nobody gets them, that will just make it easier for me to get 2 pair! Any idea on whether the release will be General or limited?

Hey hypebeasts and resellers, these are off the hook
jordan release. Special edition of the AJ 7.
you most cop these. They gonna resell for
much money.
Go camping for us, thank you.

Wish I could grab these. If only they came out on the same day as the GMP. Then I could grab it and it would be an easy cop. Can't afford these and the Fire Reds on the same day.

Wow those officially suck donkey balls just my opinion. I'm sure they will sell out and go for 150 over retail resale...

These are definitely a pair for real fans! This isnt a shoe that a reseller can make money off of because everyone so called hates it!

The beast will buy these only to sit on them! JB is milking this "sneakerhead" wave as long as they can!

I've seen worse... and I've seen better... hopefully next time they come up with a new colorway its more attractive than this concoction

Back
Top Bottom