Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
these are right up there with these 2

air-jordan-8-womens-low-cinder-champagne-sail.jpg

Last edited:
Whats up with people saying the price for these will be 180 each.... is this general release pricing now?

Not that bad. Familiar and yet different. Seems JB is trying to dip into the designer brand territory. At least these don't have LV or Gucci patterns. I'd pick up some if it's $175 for both pairs... but JB being JB, of course these are unrealistically priced. I guess marketing is really testing the price ceiling of their target demographic.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but these are HORRIBLE!! Might have even took the coveted worst JB Retro CW ever title. I'm sorry but whoever green lighted these needs to be canned, lol.

Not that bad. Familiar and yet different. Seems JB is trying to dip into the designer brand territory. At least these don't have LV or Gucci patterns. I'd pick up some if it's $175 for both pairs... but JB being JB, of course these are unrealistically priced. I guess marketing is really testing the price ceiling of their target demographic.

hahah trying but not quite.
it'd be finance not marketing? for one lol
two. these aren't exactly for their target demo.
and a price ceiling would be amazing. theres no such thing in this case hahah..
price ceiling means its illegal to sell above a certain amount. for example 100$. LEGALLY.no such thing,
jb can hit 4x that retail if they please

they're simply meeting equilibrium of price level, supply, and demand. all businesses do.

these will have effect on jb's demand which alters market price & in turn supply.

wow those are bad...i thought it was a prank when i first saw them.. no way they could be serious about these

Back
Top Bottom