Official Air Jordan VIII/XV CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Smh this pack is the best quality of jordans finest garbäge....easy pass y would they release these the same week as the charity ones...not smart jb. Mostpeople forgot or just don't want this pack. 11/12 then im thru wit u jb u f'n prick

lol at everyone saying theyll be done with jb after 11/12
if jb was going to start releasing more retros 90 percent would start copping again....

i was gonna get these until friday night came and shoetrends had the 7/16 pack for 310. ill get the 8/15 pack later hopefully the price goes down

I WENT TO FL AND SAW THE VIII'S IN PERSON AND THANK GOD I HAVE A PAIR FROM 03...THIS IS THE CHEAPESTFAKEST LOOKING JORDAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE (AS IN AN ACTUAL PAIR THATS SUPPOSED TO BE REAL) I SWEAR IMO THE XV'S WERE 5X'S BETTER THAN THEVIII'S....THEY WERE HIDEOUS

THEY FELT CHEAP, LEATHER WAS TERRIBLE, AND THE GREY HAD NO SPARKLE ON THE MIDSOLE...AND SOMETHING WAS OFF ABOUT THE FUZZY JORDAN SYMBOL ON THE TOUNGUE...WOW...
sick.gif

Sly, that's a nice come up fam. Damn, I hope some of your good fortune rubs off on me. I need those VIII's.

the pack is solid yall think everything is cheap this and that be quiet

yall the sameones who gonna say 11/12 looks cheap and blah blah and still buy um next month so not payin jb this month is cool they will get all your money inthe coming weeks no problem

Copped for 250 flat....I like the XV's and even though I have a pair of VIII's from 03, I can use these as my beaters....

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

the pack is solid yall think everything is cheap this and that be quiet

yall the sameones who gonna say 11/12 looks cheap and blah blah and still buy um next month so not payin jb this month is cool they will get all your money in the coming weeks no problem

Second that ....

Copped for $250 on ebay, plus 25% off with live cashback, so it comes out to under $200 which I feel is good.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Are the quality on these better then or the same quality as the 03 retros?

HEEEELLL NOOOO....THE QUALITY ON THESE IS BY FAR THE CHEAPEST I HAVE EVER SEEN ON ANY JORDAN....THESE AREWORSE THAN 05 HIGH TOP UPTOWNS (AIR FORCE 1'S)....THESE ARE NO WHERE NEAR THE 03 JORDAN RETROS OR THE WHITE/GREY-ORANGE PAIR...

Originally Posted by j o 19

HEEEELLL NOOOO....THE QUALITY ON THESE IS BY FAR THE CHEAPEST I HAVE EVER SEEN ON ANY JORDAN....THESE ARE WORSE THAN 05 HIGH TOP UPTOWNS (AIR FORCE 1'S)....THESE ARE NO WHERE NEAR THE 03 JORDAN RETROS OR THE WHITE/GREY-ORANGE PAIR...

Keep it real though, the 2003 retro quality while superior to these wasn't all that great itself. And white/orange-stealth 8's were the cheapestquality Jordan since the 4's in 2006.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by j o 19

HEEEELLL NOOOO....THE QUALITY ON THESE IS BY FAR THE CHEAPEST I HAVE EVER SEEN ON ANY JORDAN....THESE ARE WORSE THAN 05 HIGH TOP UPTOWNS (AIR FORCE 1'S)....THESE ARE NO WHERE NEAR THE 03 JORDAN RETROS OR THE WHITE/GREY-ORANGE PAIR...

Keep it real though, the 2003 retro quality while superior to these wasn't all that great itself. And white/orange-stealth 8's were the cheapest quality Jordan since the 4's in 2006.

THIS MIGHT BE TRUE BUT I KINDA FEEL LIKE WHEN THE VIII'S CAME OUT IN 03 JB WAS STILL GIVEN IT SOMEKINDA EFFORT...BUT THOSE ORANGE VIII'S WERE GABAGE!

Back
Top Bottom