Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Since everybody naming Jordan's these days my vote is down for MIDNIGHT ASH 10's lol .... You gotta admit its catchy
that nickname really isn't that catchy.

your avatar on the other hand is very catchy
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Lol man people just won't let the avy go to rest

Since everybody naming Jordan's these days my vote is down for MIDNIGHT ASH 10's lol .... You gotta admit its catchy

pimp.gif
devil.gif

Chavon Taylor
pimp.gif
one of my favs LOL

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

pimp.gif
devil.gif

Chavon Taylor
pimp.gif
one of my favs LOL

No face and u instantly recognized her she must be one of your favorites lol

Originally Posted by ducktales

Originally Posted by iRock

What the heck is Miami 7's
Clowns coming up with their own nicknames lol

The slang nicknames are sometimes alright. The one that really irritates me is 'BRED'. Often referred to for the XIs. The black, red color way was always the pair MJ wore in the playoffs.
Like you guys couldn't figure out what I meant.  The name was escaping me.  They're usually called Citrus VII's:
010413_1_p.jpg

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Acting like I said something so far-fetched.  
indifferent.gif

[/font]

Nobody will have to pay those crazy **+ ebay hikes though. If anyone needs a pair every store in SLC Utah has every size still available... I grabbed some to ball in at closing tonight. Military discount brings the shoes to $126 so it doesn't seem near as bad.

these are the ugliest jordans to come out that i can remember... the materials are garbage, glue stains on every pair i looked at, and just feel like they are made out of some kind of modified cardboard product... these cannot have any real leather in them... JB, this shoe is a failure. THey are lucky they didnt mass produce them and do a real general release bc they would be taking a major loss with this piece of crap. Disgrace to the X in my opinion.

Really ppl are over reacting about how ugly the shoe is. its not my style but they are all black with white soles come on the uglyest shoe nike ever made are the olive 9s or any olive color jordan plus any shoe past the 14s besides the 23s are butt ugly thats why they are never retroed plus those dub zeros, spikzes and the son of mars joint are uglyer that these. If these came out the same color but in leather no one would be saying they are ugly ppl just dont like so ashy %*# material.

I dont think it was this ugly, I just don't think people want to pay retail for it. If this drops to 120, I'm sure a lot more people would be buying it.

I was comped outside my local mall today. It was pretty peaceful up until 30 minutes before drop and like always people rush the door. The shoes itself imo do not compare to the original x's by far. But thats the industry for ya. Just my two cents

Originally Posted by balkiny03

they should of made the mens like the kids sizes with the gray strips it look alot better imo.

I agree, I thought there might have been an alternate CW released when I first checked the sites to see how they did today....

They came quite close...very close indeed to being nice. If they went lazy and went 100% black it would be a much nicer shoe

Originally Posted by Tony906

Damn nothing sits anymore

Up on until 7pm yesterday, Finishline, Footlocker, and Niketown at Roosevelt Field all had FSR.  I thought about copping a pair, but just couldn't bring myself to spend the $160.  Maybe someone else who wants a pair can cop.

Glad to see these sitting in stores. Just because online sites sold them quickly or at least most of them doesn't really matter. When stores didn't sell it out it gives me hope or this shoe is just bad.

still sitting in my area. hope it stays like that so i can grab another pair discounted. been a while since i could use a finishline coupon for some J's.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Really ppl are over reacting about how ugly the shoe is. its not my style but they are all black with white soles come on the uglyest shoe nike ever made are the olive 9s or any olive color jordan plus any shoe past the 14s besides the 23s are butt ugly thats why they are never retroed plus those dub zeros, spikzes and the son of mars joint are uglyer that these. If these came out the same color but in leather no one would be saying they are ugly ppl just dont like so ashy %*# material.

be honest with yourself bro... yes the olives were uglier...but would u have bought these or would any of u if they were just nikes and not jordans? Like i said, the quality is terrible, and they arent ALL BLACK, they are black with some "stealth" grey dominating... the materials are crap, and i agree withtthe other dude before , they should have made the white stripes grey, that would have made it a little better... basically the color scheme is off, poor quality, and as i said before DISGRACE to the JB label. They should know better than to release something like that. All about that $ tho of course

Originally Posted by Swifty Cent

They came quite close...very close indeed to being nice. If they went lazy and went 100% black it would be a much nicer shoe

and used some decent leather...

these didnt sellout ,nike makes it seem like they did. when in reality there still available in common sizes locally ,its funny to see ads for 220 , when you can easily grab for retail , they will learn

i think nike only put a certain amount of this shoe on the site on RD to give the illusion they were limited and sold out....

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

i think nike only put a certain amount of this shoe on the site on RD to give the illusion they were limited and sold out....

This is the case with all releases... Nikestore online doesn't have unlimited stock of any shoes, they distribute there shoes to hundreds of Nike Stores across the country. They're basically a store that has a set amount of stock and they sell out because they only have a limited number of pairs available. In some cases stores in NYC and LA may have more on-hand stock of new releases they Nikestore online. And yes they enjoy the illusion of the quick sell out so you will rush to the brick and mortars at the butt crack of dawn to buy there products (if you actually go to the store, there is a better chance you buy something else). Nike has created the perfect storm with these releases, you can't pay for this kind of publicity or hype. Think about it... do you ever see a commercial for a Jordan Retro? An ad in a magazine? NOPE, they have you begging them for more each and every time with little or no cost to them. NIKE may rule the world some day!

Back
Top Bottom