Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

The only way I will purchase any future release of X's is if they're an OG color. Other than that, Im passing.

JB, please release the Orlandos, thanks.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Got my pair.

Definitely satisfied.

I think these are MUCH better than the Old Royals to be honest.
That first pic looks on point...got me to reconsidering 

Only 7 pages for this thread and the kicks drop tomorrow...hmm, it doesn't seem like people are feeling these...

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Only 7 pages for this thread and the kicks drop tomorrow...hmm, it doesn't seem like people are feeling these...
Good! Hopefully I don't have to get there that early to get me a pair.

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Got my pair.

Definitely satisfied.

I think these are MUCH better than the Old Royals to be honest.
That first pic looks on point...got me to reconsidering 
Yea the first pic sold me on these. Then I watched the youtube video and it was a wrap!

Man Hughes i really dont like u now, i was at work trying to talk myself out of buying these. But ur pics just pushed me off the fence, i guess ill be at FTL bright and early..... again

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Negative. Just called local stores. Everyone is opening early tomorrow an lines start at 5am...

NEVER sleep on Jordan releases now. Trust me. If you want them don't sleep.

Dont get me wrong ladies and gents. these shoes will sell but they would not sell out on release day. you proably be able to cop your size 1week from now. A month goes by and youll still be able to find your size after you purchased the shoe on release day. then 2 months go by and u ask for ur sz at the same store and they have it, but guess what its on sale for 99.99. tis tis tis

I'm not camping out tho. I'm trading my extra pair of cement fours for these via local meet up with another NTer. I doubt there'll be too many people camping out for these but you never know.

Are u serious this is a horrible trade hope he's putting in some cash also

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Dont get me wrong ladies and gents. these shoes will sell but they would not sell out on release day. you proably be able to cop your size 1week from now. A month goes by and youll still be able to find your size after you purchased the shoe on release day. then 2 months go by and u ask for ur sz at the same store and they have it, but guess what its on sale for 99.99. tis tis tis

They said the same thing about the royals. Those sold out in 15 minutes online. Every Jordan release of 2012 has sold out within minutes online, let alone release day. Things have changed since the Concords.

If these things sell out it's not looking good for copping anything else for the rest of the year unless you want to camp or pay reseller prices. There will be a lucky 30-40% of people who are successful at copping online, but for the most part, forget it. These aren't bad, but there's no way they would have sold out at all a year or two ago. This year so far has been the most sneaker-hyped ever.

These just don't do it for me though. Can't figure out what it is, but aside from the Sacramento's, they just can't seem to get a predominantly black X to look good. Doesn't seem like it would be that complicated.

ct3boii wrote:

They said the same thing about the royals. Those sold out in 15 minutes online. Every Jordan release of 2012 has sold out within minutes online, let alone release day. Things have changed since the Concords.

yea, but the only discrepancies with the royals was the little patent leather tab(shiny tab) and the leather was consistent. other than that it was instant cop. The stealth X's on the other hand are not quiet, you could obviously see the contrast of the different shades of black. These joints will be available after release date if not, heaven help us when the AIR JORDAN VI Olympic release comes by.

ct3boii wrote:

yea, but the only discrepancies with the royals was the little patent leather tab(shiny tab) and the leather was consistent. other than that it was instant cop. The stealth X's on the other hand are not quiet, you could obviously see the contrast of the different shades of black. These joints will be available after release date if not, heaven help us when the AIR JORDAN VI Olympic release comes by.

Ugh that patent leather killed them for me
tired.gif

Doesn't mean anything anymore.

So I'm gonna take my chances and not stalk Nike twitter tonight. get up in the morning and go to the mall when they open and cop... lady in finish line said she hasn't got any calls on them, no buzz on here- I feel like I'm on punked, hope this goes as planned...

^^^^ if you want them badly i would wake up at opening an scoop a pair or if its a midnight release then go cop ur pair. but dont be suprise, when 2weeks or even a month flys by and they still have ur pair. just use ur best judgement. If your having doubt don't cop and just wait till price drops. In turn you will save money for the major releases and u would come across the same shoe down the line for cheaper or the retro cdp 10 which was done properly.

Originally Posted by thrilla11

These'll stay on the shelf imo and then blow up a few years laters lol. I'm calling it.

I'd agree with that. All black AJs are staples. I give these 1-2 weeks before they are scarce though. The hype is dying down, you see it with the e-lime foamposites, and now these.

NDc sold out in less than 15 minutes. eastbay seems cleaned out too. smh even a shoe like this is selling out.  

Back
Top Bottom