Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Local Finishline mngr told me they didnt get their full shipment.. Due to the inclement weather..
They only had sizes 10.5 and up on release day..
He says he expects the rest to come in today.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by 430AM

JB done goofed. Like how do you include hangtags on only half a shipment???!!! JB don't even give a *%*# anymore. 
laugh.gif
the hangtag thing is comical to me (dont understand why people care). BUT, youre absolutely right, JB hasnt cared for awhile- and this hangtag deal is an example of the terrible quality control.
They have no reason to care.  No matter what they give the customer it will sell.  They could crap in box with a jumpman on it and would still make money.  It truly is amazing.

gingpogi lol i dont think i ve seen anybody else with that mny x in their collect... dats cool

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i just noticed my shoes shipped from memphis? the guy told me they were going to be coming from Oregon

i didnt know there was a nike headquarters in memphis

THERE ARE 2 NIKE FACTORIES/DISTRIBUTION CENTERS IN MEMPHIS. ONE OFF SHELBY DR. ON TUGGLE AND ANOTHER RIGHT OFF WINCHESTER. YOUR SHOES MORE THAN LIKELY WERE PICKED AND SHIPPED FROM THE NIKE FACTORY ON TUGGLE.

THE OLD DAYS OF PEOPLE HITTING UP THE NIKE TRAIN SHIPMENTS IN MEMPHIS....RUTHLESS
laugh.gif

haha! what u know about people hitting the trains up for the "early releases"?! lol. back before there was an air randy. memories.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!  Sorry for the late reply, crazy weekend as you all know.

EastbayRep - Ray

Congrats is right, its truly an accomplishment to get anything done on your sorry-tail website. Any info as to why your company continues to be the worst online site out of all the majors? I honestly tried to give yall another oppurtunity after a late cancellation/refund on my BC3's back in late November, but this was just pathetic, again. Why is it too much to ask for Eastbay to be able to prepare for their own releases and have servers capable of handling the traffic for the pairs that you do have- not to mention the fact that the site doesnt keep accurate count of theyre own inventory. Dealing with yall is like throwing darts blindfolded in my opinion. I mean, with all that money you guys have saved in sheisty packaging over the years, they couldve atleast upgraded theyre computer system with it, because i know they aint paying their employees worth a crap

As bad as they are,

EASTBAY/FTL/FTA > FNL

haha! i was just about to say that. they clearly havent messed with an FNL order before. whew! my blood pressure still hasnt come down.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!  Sorry for the late reply, crazy weekend as you all know.

EastbayRep - Ray
Congrats is right, its truly an accomplishment to get anything done on your sorry-tail website. Any info as to why your company continues to be the worst online site out of all the majors? I honestly tried to give yall another oppurtunity after a late cancellation/refund on my BC3's back in late November, but this was just pathetic, again. Why is it too much to ask for Eastbay to be able to prepare for their own releases and have servers capable of handling the traffic for the pairs that you do have- not to mention the fact that the site doesnt keep accurate count of theyre own inventory. Dealing with yall is like throwing darts blindfolded in my opinion. I mean, with all that money you guys have saved in sheisty packaging over the years, they couldve atleast upgraded theyre computer system with it, because i know they aint paying their employees worth a crap
Originally Posted by aphexacid

TRUTH!!!!!
I don't even consider eastbay as an option anymore. They have infuriated me beyond belief. And now i have to pay sales tax if i buy from them, so its completely pointless. You'd figure all these years in the industry would have figured things out.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

NOPE it honestly seems that eastbay is getting dumber by the release... & it all started with thatdumb !+$ counter
Thanks for your feedback.  I will be forwarding your comments on to the appropriate personal.

EastbayRep - Ray

this shoe has gotta be one of the hardest shoe to fit your feet into. so narrow. But once in, it's comfy.

It's not that ppl are so much hung up in the hang tag like they really want it, I'm just curious as to how some of my pairs from the same store had them and some didn't. Doesn't make sense...

at least eastbay has made it known that they are listening.... i mean cmon what other major company has an actual rep on this site? that's pretty impressive if you ask me. i like what they're doing.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

couldn't get any pairs online
had to get to 5 different spots at 6 AM'
still couldn't land ONE pair

is this what the game has come to?? For Jordan Xs???????

oh well, at least my order is still PENDING from Finishline smh
it's all those resellers....a bigillion pairs popped up instantly on CL and ebay on release day.  I was at Flight Club the other day and a guy had about 30 pairs of the Concord XI's in GS sizes.  He had like 5 pairs of each...talk about reseller.

Back
Top Bottom