Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Glad you got them Rob, how's the sizing on them?

squeeze to get in, but once on they're just fine.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

2 questions

1.  legit?
Those are legit.. my pair says the same exact thing on the Footlocker store tag on the box.. did you cop this online from a reseller? Cause he probably bought from the same FL as I did
laugh.gif

EDIT: My UPC number doesn't match yours though.. Mine ends in 096 instead of 089 like yours.. also my production dates are 08/10/11 (my birthday lol) and 10/31/11.
nerd.gif
Weird..

I bought 2 pairs one from NDC and one from FNL. Both did not have the hangtag. haha I was hoping at least one of the pairs would have had one. I ended up selling on on here to a fellow NTer and the other I just ended up returning to FNL (Main Place Mall Santa Ana, CA Finishline). That was on wed, they might still have them but I doubt try calling them up if you're still looking for them.

Argh I'm so mad at myself! I had a sz 10.5 in my cart on NDC but decided to pass instead of proceed to checkout....

So glad I was able to get these.... Truly a classic colorway..
Seems like a lot of the restock pairs had the tag...

I have a narrow foot so these fit absolutely perfect for me. I worn my last night again and love the comfort. Glad I didn't pass on these like I originally thought I would

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by jonathan79936

I don't know if it's just me but these feel so tight to me.
yea I think people had to go a 1/2 size up

It all depends on your foot.
I got my true size, 11, and they fit snug but perfect in the length.

so.. in CANADA, yes, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (for those that don't know it's a 6 hour drive north from NYC) the FTLs work on a pre-order with MOST of the Jordans, at least the retros. There are other retailers but I like to stick with them. I have to say that with all the built up hype around release dates recently, this is definitely the way to go. Basically on RD the other retailers are swamped but FTL has no lines because you either ordered a pair or you didn't, point blank. The thing is, when I go to make my pick up, I am basically stuck with the shoe. If i'm not happy with the quality of the shoe it's tough luck because I already ordered it, I guess technically I could refuse purchase (only pay on RD not when I pre-order) but with the FTLs being so limited around here and employees generally being shady (managed to get on the good side of a few), I don't really want to burn any bridges.
Here is a pic of the Chicago X's that I picked up on RD... Yes, I did do a quick examination on the spot but you can't analyze everything in 30 seconds. Plus with the whole hangtag scenario, I was busy checking for that and I guess I was a little distracted. 

The picture shows wasup, but not really to the full extent. there is a clutter of excess stitching around the defected area, I want to say I'm surprised by the poor quality... but I am just more disappointed. 

O well I guess I just have to be grateful for the fact that I don't have to deal with camping on RD (although FTL doesn't receive everything and sometimes I am forced to drive 6hrs to NT Toronto to camp there lol) 

Anyone else have issues with the poor stitching quality? I saw the picutre of the outsole that is off, not sure if I would rather have that pair or mine. Anyways there's nothing I can really do about it, and that's where as a consumer it feels as though JB has you by the balls.

bad quality iPod pics but you get the idea, 

2898lee.jpg

20k9hyr.jpg

Is this f'd up or am I being picky? 

Rockin my pair to class today. Couldn't hold out any longer on keeping them DS.. but I'll probably let them sit for a while after today. 
pimp.gif

These are narrow on my feet, but length seems to but good. These aren't creasing TOO bad on me after walking around for a bit but we'll see.
nerd.gif

just got my pair from a certain auction site

very impressed with the quality and I love the classic and simple design

After wearing these for a couple of hours, they start to break in. Once they break in, I used my fingers to stretch the bands on the tongue out a little bit and they got real comfortable, real fast.

Love these. Creasing is inevitable but mine only crease mainly on the sides, and I don't even think you can notice it really. Shape is really nice on these and the comfort is great once they're broken in. Glad I picked these up.
pimp.gif

bought these, compared it to my steel grey and found out they were +@$% compared to them. sold my pair to my boy and bought another steel grey pair VDS for 180. happy with the decision

Back
Top Bottom