Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by itz khanh

I feel like everyone is still sleepin on how HOT these are. they are plain but look SO good on your feet. 

Its crazy how they can go from an ordinary shoe alone, but an AMAZING shoe on feet.
laugh.gif

DEFINITELY an amazing shoe. The "less is more" factor worked well for JB on this one imo.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by itz khanh

I feel like everyone is still sleepin on how HOT these are. they are plain but look SO good on your feet. 

Its crazy how they can go from an ordinary shoe alone, but an AMAZING shoe on feet.
laugh.gif
I still think a lot of people bought these thinking there was resale value in them... which there is none
roll.gif

Every trade offer I get on CL is "hey man, I will give you chicago 10s and cash for your concords"
indifferent.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

Wow.

Finally got a ds pair in a size 13 with the hangtag for pretty much retail. All thanks to a fellow NTer.

With that being said if anyone wants this hangtag let me know

Originally Posted by rocman23

Finally got a ds pair in a size 13 with the hangtag for pretty much retail. All thanks to a fellow NTer.

With that being said if anyone wants this hangtag let me know

I'd like that hangtag if you don't mind

most people have to go .5 up

i don't, but most people do

i'm very surprised at how light these are.

I gotta say, I was really considering letting these go with the others I'm unloading, but I decided to put them on and walk in the house with them to see how they felt and looked on my feet...to make a short story shorter...I'm keeping them...
pimp.gif

These were true to size for me and I have sneakershields in them

I couldnt see wearing these without the shields

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I gotta say, I was really considering letting these go with the others I'm unloading, but I decided to put them on and walk in the house with them to see how they felt and looked on my feet...to make a short story shorter...I'm keeping them...
pimp.gif

Same for me. I was thinking about selling them and then I wore them in my room & 
eek.gif
 with
smokin.gif
. UnDS'd them today. 
laugh.gif

Just letting everyone know (in case they didn't get the email)... Nike has sent out the replacement hangtags.  So, they are following through, which is good for those who wanted it.  They sent out an email to me earlier this morning:

Code:
Hello, Thanks again for taking the time to contact us regarding your Air Jordan Retro 10 shoes. The Air Jordan 10 Retro hangtags have been mailed out. They are been sent via USPS, and should take about 7-10 business days to arrive. Sincerely, Nike

Personally, what drew me to these particular pair of Air Jordan X's,was the sole. It kind of reminded me of a checker board. only i wasn't moving the pieces, but M.Jordan was moving my hand into swiping my card to make that purchase, Now that i think of it, it was a draw, because we both went home happy( he got my money and i got some tough shoes. I speaking metaphorically so bare with me. I love this shoe and hopefully i achieve every obstacle that stands in my way by making the RIGHT MOVE i def hope you strive to achieve the same. sneaker fiends.....

Out of any shoe I've copped this year, I was probably on the fence the most about these. These have easily become one of my favorite. You really have to seem them on feet to give the shoe justice.

easily one of my favorites, glad that this was my first pair of 10's a truly underrated shoe

I got the email,that WhatisLove was talking bout, from Nike this morning.
I get home from work and look what was in the mailbox.
I'm satisfied.

damn, about time Nike/Jordan did something right. glad you guys actually got them.

^ I'm in the Midwest. So if your East it might take a lil longer(assume'n they all shipped out at the same time)

Back
Top Bottom