Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by jordan23man

135.00 shipped from ebay still don't know why the seller sold these for so cheap ds had the receipt and everything that said 160.00

300v40p.jpg

Missed these! and still looking. Nice grab, I never get this lucky!

I finally copped the Chicago 10's @ Moes Sneaker Spot Astoria for $175.00. They had only size 14 and 15 available. I like the quality on these I just wished it had the 45 or 23 on the side of the shoe.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Did anybody ever do a red lace swap with these cuz I thought of doing that but I couldnt find no red laces in the same shape as the Xs laces

I got black/red laces in mine.Ill post a pic when I get home from

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

I finally copped the Chicago 10's @ Moes Sneaker Spot Astoria for $175.00. They had only size 14 and 15 available. I like the quality on these I just wished it had the 45 or 23 on the side of the shoe.

sucks for me i paid 2 bills on cl, didn't even try to talk dude down bc i felt like it was a fair price but now i feel like i could've done better

Originally Posted by LBCOL

sucks for me i paid 2 bills on cl, didn't even try to talk dude down bc i felt like it was a fair price but now i feel like i could've done better

At the end of the day, you did what you had to do to secure your pair. I'm sure someone paid more than 2bills for the chi xs.

true, its really not that bad of a price considering the way reselling is going these days

I was gonna cop the stealth 10's from Footlocker with the $25. coupon it would have brought the price to $149 after ny tax but they had no more of my size. When the otha Jordan Retro releases drop Im gonna make sure I dont overspend.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

So i just examined my pair and i.dont have black speckles in the sock liner. Its just a solid red color

Pics ? 

If I had time I would post a pic. For the time being use ur imagination.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Did anybody ever do a red lace swap with these cuz I thought of doing that but I couldnt find no red laces in the same shape as the Xs laces

I got black/red laces in mine.Ill post a pic when I get home from

135.00 shipped from ebay still don't know why the seller sold these for so cheap ds had the receipt and everything that said 160.00

300v40p.jpg
my size too!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!???......i'm pissed

citysole.com has restocked these for $189.99 + $9.99 shipping. Available on most sizes. Shipping out at least by the 18th. So anyone who missed the first release~ here's another chance for you to grab a pair or two!

Originally Posted by arstyle27

300v40p.jpg
my size too!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!???......i'm pissed
Great price, great pickup...

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

So i just examined my pair and i.dont have black speckles in the sock liner. Its just a solid red color

Pics ? 

If I had time I would post a pic. For the time being use ur imagination.
We don't need imagination. They're called original 1995's, and you don't have them.

Chicago 10 > Playoff 12 imo, anyone else agree?

Agree, Eventhough i copped both yesterday lol

Passed On The Chicago Xs, and found them for  $175 D/S on ebay, as for The Playoff 12s.... I Got Lucky and Scored 2 Pairs of NDC
glasses.gif

More Excited To Get My Chicago Xs Thou!!!
pimp.gif

Hi fellow NTers, how do these fit? I wear a sz 9 for the III's and IV's but sz 9.5 for the XI's. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom