Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I'm still trying to find a size 14 in the LA area. Might have to cop online RD...

the one i told you will have 14 in fullerton though OC

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you will be able to cop these easily come RD, why would you spend more?

indifferent.gif

$220 for a $160 retail is plain dumb. Mom & Pop shops near me asking $225 to buy early....smfh. These aren't xi...damn hype beast f'n JB.
lol. hypebeast? assuming you were making a general statement. certainly not a hypebeast my good man. been doing this far too long for that. just other factors at play and, frankly, willing to pay a bit extra for the convenience (see my previous post). criticizing how one chooses to spend their own money (without knowing their financial situation to begin with) is "plain dumb". 
still dont understand why people get upset on how OTHER PEOPLE spend THEIR OWN money.... obviously he has a child's mentality.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

wow. crazy surprised no spots in atlanta are selling these early. im even willing to drop $220-250 for em.

you'd rather blow 90 bones than wait 5 measly days?
that's pretty frivolous of you.
i could name 90 things i could spend $90 on.
ball on, baller.
lol. i should probably explain. i'm definitely not sweating it as i think it will be an easy cop despite what others on the board say. my daughter is supposed to be due on Saturday and pretty sure the missus wouldnt be happy with me taking a time out while she's in labor to cop a pair lol. would rather just get the cop out of the way and focus on meeting my bundle of joy. :smile:

first, congrats.
secondly, you don't really have to explain anything to me friend. i'm no one.
lastly, a suggestion. don't spend $250 on these. after rd, you'll find them for cheaper than that. go focus on the new addition. these will be waiting for you afterward. save your money and buy her a matching infant set.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by calikush

$220 for a $160 retail is plain dumb. Mom & Pop shops near me asking $225 to buy early....smfh. These aren't xi...damn hype beast f'n JB.
lol. hypebeast? assuming you were making a general statement. certainly not a hypebeast my good man. been doing this far too long for that. just other factors at play and, frankly, willing to pay a bit extra for the convenience (see my previous post). criticizing how one chooses to spend their own money (without knowing their financial situation to begin with) is "plain dumb". 
still dont understand why people get upset on how OTHER PEOPLE spend THEIR OWN money.... obviously he has a child's mentality.
haha. saul good. i see a lot of that on the boards. bewilders me. but like they say "opinions are like a-holes. everybody has one."

you'd rather blow 90 bones than wait 5 measly days?
that's pretty frivolous of you.
i could name 90 things i could spend $90 on.
ball on, baller.
lol. i should probably explain. i'm definitely not sweating it as i think it will be an easy cop despite what others on the board say. my daughter is supposed to be due on Saturday and pretty sure the missus wouldnt be happy with me taking a time out while she's in labor to cop a pair lol. would rather just get the cop out of the way and focus on meeting my bundle of joy. :smile:

first, congrats.
secondly, you don't really have to explain anything to me friend. i'm no one.
lastly, a suggestion. don't spend $250 on these. after rd, you'll find them for cheaper than that. go focus on the new addition. these will be waiting for you afterward. save your money and buy her a matching infant set.

haha thanks. already copped her the concords and bc3s. on ice and ready for her arrival. will probably skip the Xs for her and get her the IVs. thank goodness my wife is patient with me and my "hobbies" lol.

I'm not gonna buy these on NDC, gonna head to Footlocker in the morning and see what they look and feel like in person. Too many kicks coming out this year...

wow. crazy surprised no spots in atlanta are selling these early. im even willing to drop $220-250 for em.
For real I want these now. Getting them today would've been a nice birthday gift to myself. I guess it'll just have to be a late birthday gift then.

Originally Posted by pyboy28

I'm still trying to find a size 14 in the LA area. Might have to cop online RD...

Yeah I might check them out. It's a lil drive but hmmm... Where you setting up shop at?!?

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Yeah I might check them out. It's a lil drive but hmmm... Where you setting up shop at?!?

i hope its an easy cop for us in the LA area
eyes.gif
 gonna head out to the mall in the am since i have an orientation at a 2nd job across the street from the mall

JUST GRABBED MY PAIR. $150 FLAT. QUALITY DEF SEEMS ON POINT TO ME. GOT MY TRUE SIZE 10.5 AND THEY FIT JUST FINE. CAN'T WAIT TO GRAB MY DAUGHTER'S PAIR ON SATURDAY.

pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^
Nice so they DO come with the hang tag. Hit or miss when it comes to hang tag????

No one knows why some come with, some without yet.
If the pairs from the chain stores have the same situation, then it can be chalked up to just being truly random, and mostly likely has to do with when, or what factory they were manufactured.

......maybe lol.

Old Royals are still coming out February 11, right? These are hot but I have way too many black/red shoes. Any word on other colorways of Xs this year?

^^^^^^^^
Nice so they DO come with the hang tag. Hit or miss when it comes to hang tag????

YEA I THINK IT IS. I LOOKED AT ABOUT 20 PAIRS WHEN MIXING AND MATCHING FOR MY PAIR AND IT WAS HIT OR MISS ON THE HANGTAG. NOT ALL OF THEM CAME WITH IT, EVEN CHECKED INSIDE THE SHOES TO SEE IF IT WAS TUCKED INSIDE. NOT SURE WHY THAT IS. MOST PROBABLY DON'T CARE BUT I WANTED EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH THE SHOES DOWN TO EVEN THE PAPER AND SILICA PACKS
laugh.gif

It seems that these will be a easy copp as the page count is low but overall as long as i get my pair i'm good.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^^^^^^

YEA I THINK IT IS. I LOOKED AT ABOUT 20 PAIRS WHEN MIXING AND MATCHING FOR MY PAIR AND IT WAS HIT OR MISS ON THE HANGTAG. NOT ALL OF THEM CAME WITH IT, EVEN CHECKED INSIDE THE SHOES TO SEE IF IT WAS TUCKED INSIDE. NOT SURE WHY THAT IS. MOST PROBABLY DON'T CARE BUT I WANTED EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH THE SHOES DOWN TO EVEN THE PAPER AND SILICA PACKS
laugh.gif

yea if im paying 160 plus tax, i want everything! hang tag, non-ripped paper. etc everything possible

anywhere in LA or OC selling right now for non-rape prices? not sure if i'm going to be around come release day

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^^^^^^

laugh.gif

yea if im paying 160 plus tax, i want everything! hang tag, non-ripped paper. etc everything possible

QFT!!!

Finally came around to having an off day and took a few pictures of my pair. Brought back out my 23's too 
pimp.gif

Lil Mama Stuntin' like her daddy 

Back
Top Bottom