Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by DollaDP

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Damb.. I want to buy.. but my funds are low because of rent and bills..

I wish JB released this around February.. I would've use my tax return..To buy them..

Why not put them on lay-a-away?

kmeps.gif%20%20%20%20
So you're to good for lay-a-way?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Why don't you do what the gif is implementing
tired.gif

I have said it before and will say it again, these are already a contender for release of the year. Quality is on point, super soft leather. I'm doubling up on these.

Just need one pair, if I double up I think it will be a waste, I rarely have a chance to wear my shoes, they will most likely stay ds for a long time.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Why not put them on lay-a-away?

kmeps.gif%20%20%20%20
So you're to good for lay-a-way?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Why don't you do what the gif is implementing
tired.gif

do they have layaway at footlocker?
btw, did you really mean to use the word "implementing" right there? just curious.

^^ I don't know but Champs do. I seen a guy getting something off of lay-a-way when I was putting a couple of pair of Xs on hold for Saturday. And yes I did use implement there [it does mean fulfill; perform; carry out]

Damn those are some sexy pics!

The quality looks great on these.

No extra stitching, glue or misc. marks.

Definitely copping these at FL this Saturday!

whats the deal with the hang tag.  i went footlocker and tried these on and there was no hangtag.  is that some kind of early release thing?  why wouldnt the RD ones have it?

Originally I was going to double up. Now I might just pick up one. Feb and Mar could be pricey months.

Someone asked if they had any apparel for these sneakers, and I found this.

Its not Nike or Jordan Brand official, but still dope, IMO.

FREESTYLE_MAC_10_SHIRT_SHOE_RED-640x338.jpg

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Really a hang tag matters that much to people? Your rocking the shoes not a hang tag

as others have pointed out, they're paying $160 for them and want them to come with everything they're supposed to.
that includes shoes, box, tissue, shoe trees, and even the hang tag.
and on the contrary, some will literally be rocking the hang tag.

I paid for my pair today. Wasn't feeling these when I first saw the pictures, but seeing them in the shop and not having any 10s in my collection made it a pick up for me.

I'm already starting to see people Rock them with the hang tang not a good look

are the hang tags thick plastic or something? seem ridiculous to rock them if they're just cardboard / paper.
i'll definitely be in the "less is more" camp and have my tags tucked safely away in the shoebox lol. (but i do want them especially for $160. i want everything lol)

That shirt is wack. Surprised there isn't a shirt that says "I'll give u the whole 10 inches"

Originally Posted by matothett

whats the deal with the hang tag.  i went footlocker and tried these on and there was no hangtag.  is that some kind of early release thing?  why wouldnt the RD ones have it?

IT'S A HIT OR MISS THING. MY PAIR IS A RELEASE DAY PAIR AND IT HAS THE HANGTAG. I'VE SEEN OTHER RELEASE DAY PAIRS WITHOUT IT. RANDOM.

KIND OF LIKE THE STEALTH/BLUE FIVES YEARS BACK. IT WAS HIT OR MISS ON YOUR PAIR HAVING THE ORANGE TAG.

Originally Posted by rjucks

are the hang tags thick plastic or something? seem ridiculous to rock them if they're just cardboard / paper.
i'll definitely be in the "less is more" camp and have my tags tucked safely away in the shoebox lol. (but i do want them especially for $160. i want everything lol)
They are plastic - I used to use mine as a keychain when they came with the shoes

Originally Posted by BCBP

Originally Posted by rjucks

They are plastic - I used to use mine as a keychain when they came with the shoes

Same for me. You minds well get everything you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom