Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally wanted to double up on these but not gonna stress it.. If it happens it happens and if not.......meh.

Saw em in person today, it looks like the leather will crease like hell. I think I'ma pass and just get the IV's..

Originally Posted by FOG

Saw em in person today, it looks like the leather will crease like hell. I think I'ma pass and just get the IV's..

Definitely have to wear them with sneakershields to prevent the creasing. shoes like this (AJ 13s, 4s, 3s, 5s) look absolutely horrible once they have creased.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I suckered up and dropped 185 at my local spot today, I have a feeling these are going to be super easy to get but on release date I won't be in town so I had to secure my pair today

Well, this is good for us. You can tell us how they fit with respect to recent releases.
My buddy got a pair a few days ago. We're the same size, and to me, they fit a little bigger than my 2005 steel grey. But they're still tight as hell because of the straps. I recommend getting your true size, or max .5 up.
I agree with this exactly.....

Originally Posted by HK

Is it worth getting these or the last shot's for $140?

The last shots have been retroed numerous times.
This is the first time for these.

Im going to buy one pair to put on ice but I'm not sure if Ill buy another to wear. With the cement 4's around the corner Ill probably be wearing those mostly as my new white

After seeing my store is only recieving 20 pairs i would strongly advise people get there hour or so before release. Mind you we got 120 pairs of retro 11's. For some reason our buyer didnt see this as being a hot release boy will he be wrong come that monday.

not feeling these at all x's are alright. i have two pairs now i never wear the steels and the all blacks. one of the ugliest Js

ijapino wrote:
ColdCity wrote:
so will you start to do official threads again
nerd.gif

I'm planning on it....Kinda like a new years resolution thing.

What about release date thread? We used to have a thread that had release dates for all the jordans during the year....

I was under the impression that a lot of NT'ers bought these early??

We haven't seen any real pics with the packaging etc..

Will be scooping up 1 pair of these Chicago X's.....

Remember when Mike came back rocking #45 in these .... too bad these never saw a true BRED release as Mike started rocking XI's in playoffs

nice shoe, but man $160 for these? wow
i have steel 10s, so im passing on these.

Back
Top Bottom