Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Some idiots tried to skip the line, and we almost had to fight them. Smh...

Other than that, it was an easy copp.. & these are mad limited.

da OGs of these were "true red" right? that would explain why these are a lil more muted then their predecessors

Been at work since 5:30am, my dude took his sister and she copped my sz 10. He told me there where a couple of peeps there. Footlocker in the Fox Valley mall in Aurora IL, had good amount of pairs, they had 9 size 9.5's, 8 size 10's and 12 size 12's, easy cop

Easy cop went into my Finishline and copped the last pair they had, and the violet ones for my daughter.

Every other store was sold out so i guess i got lucky.

Was madness for me. Suburbs of detroit, MI.
Went at about 5:30 am. Word was champs was opening at 9. Employees didn't show uo till 10 am smh.
At least 50 people for 2 stores, champs and footlocker.
Every one who lined up went to champs. Bunch of people walked in at id say 9:00ish. They went to footlocker, I was 6th in line so no way I was leaving my spot. Well long story short, footlocker opened at 9:30 and ALL THOSE people that walked in late got their pair from footlocker within 15 minutes. All of em walked pass us in champs line flashing their kicks, I was so mad. Like I said, I was 6th line, so no way I was bouncing for footlocker. Not gonna risk waiting for damn near 5 hohrs and get shafted. I get let in champs, sold out of 9.5 and 10(my sizes, I was 6TH In LINE!) so I settled with 10.5. Figured id check footlocker. They had PLENTY. Got my 9.5.
Screw champs, what a joke. They literally had like 20 pairs. This was the first time I've camped and copped on RD in like 6 years, was never lke this back in the day. Now on, I'm hitting footlocker.

My boy works security at the mall I went to, was talking to him while I was in line, he told me champs was suppost to be open at 9 am! What a joke. I'm bout to file a complaint.
Least I got my 9.5. Prolly end up returning the 10.5 or trading it on here. So sour after all that. Was not expecting anything like this.

To all you that got yours, good deal and to all you that are waiting, best of luck.
SMHEDITNo hangtag on either pair, could careless, just figured id throw it out there.

Crap day. I had to.depend on my roommate for a ride. I asked him to take me at 9:30 cause stores open at 10. He get up at 10 and leave at 10:30. The shoes were sold out excepte.for.size.15s. he hit me with the oh well just sneakers. I need a car, VA sucks.unless you have one

Decided to pass up on these all just to triple up on red foams
pimp.gif

got to the mall around 8:30 was the first dude there along with one of the footaction employees talked to him for a few minutes, then three police cars pulled up and 5-10 dudes got out of there cars and started lining up behind me, mall security set up some cones and had us stand in line while the foot action guys came out and handed out tickets , stood there still 9 and by then there were maybe 25 people in line, police let us in the mall 5 at a time, my dude at footaction took $10 off and threw in some nba socks for not comming through on the concords for me Props to Tab for that one. needless to say it was an easy pick up for me . they're nice but kinda pails in comparison to the concords .still a must have for Mj fanatics like myself
My standard pic with mj jersey

Why did only Eastbay have a size 16. Gave me no chance at all? Do any of the NikeTowns across the country have a size 16?

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Was madness for me. Suburbs of detroit, MI.
Went at about 5:30 am. Word was champs was opening at 9. Employees didn't show uo till 10 am smh.
At least 50 people for 2 stores, champs and footlocker.
Every one who lined up went to champs. Bunch of people walked in at id say 9:00ish. They went to footlocker, I was 6th in line so no way I was leaving my spot. Well long story short, footlocker opened at 9:30 and ALL THOSE people that walked in late got their pair from footlocker within 15 minutes. All of em walked pass us in champs line flashing their kicks, I was so mad. Like I said, I was 6th line, so no way I was bouncing for footlocker. Not gonna risk waiting for damn near 5 hohrs and get shafted. I get let in champs, sold out of 9.5 and 10(my sizes, I was 6TH In LINE!) so I settled with 10.5. Figured id check footlocker. They had PLENTY. Got my 9.5.
Screw champs, what a joke. They literally had like 20 pairs. This was the first time I've camped and copped on RD in like 6 years, was never lke this back in the day. Now on, I'm hitting footlocker.

My boy works security at the mall I went to, was talking to him while I was in line, he told me champs was suppost to be open at 9 am! What a joke. I'm bout to file a complaint.
Least I got my 9.5. Prolly end up returning the 10.5 or trading it on here. So sour after all that. Was not expecting anything like this.

To all you that got yours, good deal and to all you that are waiting, best of luck.
SMHEDITNo hangtag on either pair, could careless, just figured id throw it out there.
Yo where'd you go? I always hit Mr Alan's in Pontiac on RD and it's in and out. I got there at 9:45, doors at 10

I don't understand why grown men are gettin worked up over this cardboard hangtag though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

No there not..........

In my area they were. They had like 1-2 pairs in each size.Same spot that had decent amount of concords. Crazy how things have changed, like I said in my previous post, first time copping on Rd in like 4 years. Smh a how things have changed

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

No there not..........

In my area they were. They had like 1-2 pairs in each size.

Same spot that had decent amount of concords.
Crazy how things have changed, like I said in my previous post, first time copping on Rd in like 4 years. Smh a how things have changed

Was this a big chain store or a mom & pop spot?

Back
Top Bottom