Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by richyung412

I did NOT get no tag like i said my girl hand grabs me
pimp.gif
so i dont need no hand tag.

THIS *** guy...

Your jokey joke would have been funny, and might have worked...BUT, its a HANG tag.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

pimp.gif

THIS *** guy...

Your jokey joke would have been funny, and might have worked...BUT, its a HANG tag.

I can tell you dont get "Grabbed" by the females, You to worried about the tga names lmaooToo bad i just got my pair today. Gladiators like my self dont need to wait for a release date.

WOW NIKETOWN IS HANDING OUT WRISTBANDS FOR THESE!?!? DIDNT THINK IT WAS THAT SERIOUS FOR THESE...

"He (Michael Jordan) gave my beloved Knicks a Double Nickel." -Spike Lee (AKA "Mars Blackmon")

(I would have liked a "45" on the sides, but they are still a nice addition to my collection.)

pimp.gif

THIS *** guy...

I can tell you dont get "Grabbed" by the females, You to worried about the tga names lmaooToo bad i just got my pair today. Gladiators like my self dont need to wait for a release date.

To bad half the thread including myself got their pairs already. In our sizes.
eyes.gif
. Can't tell if your trolling our you actually think your clever. I don't expect much from a dude that calls himself a legend and a god.

It's only one legend. Larry Zbyszko. Get over yourself stop trolling the thread. Let dudes enjoy speaking about the shoes and giving each other good info dude.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by rojanjon

For you guys that already have them...how is the leather?  Nice and pliable or stiff?
nerd.gif
More on the nice and pliable side. Feels softer than the leather they have been using the last several years or so.

Edit: I forgot, the leather on the Banned 1's was very soft.
So closer to Banned quality leather than the usual plastic leather we've been getting?
Nice.  
pimp.gif
The leather on the Banned's was softer than this release, maybe it has to do with the leather they used on the banned's. Either way, I am very impressed with the quality of the Chicago 10's.

Seen them in person and tried on a size 14. Im a natural 15, but for all of the retros in 11, ive had to get a size 14 (except concords). Same for this one. The 14 fits like a glove. So Im saying these are a running big.

pimp.gif

THIS *** guy...

And you're too worried about the status of my man parts. "Gladiators" are also known for barking up the wrong tree.

These are up on Uptempoair.com $219 free shipping. I ordered a pair in my size. Couldn't get my size locally, and i'm gonna be on a nice trip to Vegas on from next thursday, so i can't be messing around. I'm gonna try find a store to drunkenly stumble into and scoop a 2nd pair of these....if i remember LOL

Just got to see them for the first time in person...they did a decent job with this shoe I must say. Much better than I expected when I first learned they'd be dropped a year or so ago. Be nice to have my pair in my hand.

These are up on Uptempoair.com $219 free shipping. I ordered a pair in my size. Couldn't get my size locally, and i'm gonna be on a nice trip to Vegas on from next thursday, so i can't be messing around. I'm gonna try find a store to drunkenly stumble into and scoop a 2nd pair of these....if i remember LOL

man #$%^&*^% THEM PRICE HOPPIN MOFO'S

copped in the bx for retail. for me, sizing was maybe a half or a whole size big like all recent retros. i went a half size down and still had room in the toe. the elastic bands on the tongue are not as constricting as former retros. the leather is pretty nice, stitching is on point, no glue stains. if this is a preview of what is to come from JB in 2012, they will get my money

Originally Posted by ColdCity

man #$%^&*^% THEM PRICE HOPPIN MOFO'S
i know, but PJ's did me dirty on these 

I need to get at least 2 pairs of these. I think I'm in the minority when I say that I love to ball in these. Been balling in the Steels since they came out, went through 2 and on the 3rd right now.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by ColdCity

gat dammit
which niketown is it?

seems like every OG color shoe is a hypebeast release now. SMH

I'm lucky the hypes haven't been sniffing around my hideaway mall...very confident this will be a walk in and copp release...
pimp.gif

I'm tormented on just buying a single pair or 2. I don't have the money for two but I can always charge it.
frown.gif
Already planning on charging 2 of the 4's when they come out next month for sure. The 4's no matter how badly butchered are > to me than even the Concords or any 3.

My Dude at foot action locked my 11.5 down for me today couldnt on the xi's everything back to normal in my universe easy cop

I went to my local shiekh and they were saying that these shoes are limited and they will be passing out wrist bands. you got to be kidding me.

Back
Top Bottom