Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by Workaveli

NDC doesn't ship over the weekend? So Monday should be the earliest?

They'll ship on Weds.. I just spoke to a customer service lady! She sounded hot and she confimed my 10's were good to go!!!! What a great night, I just about quit this crap after the Concord mess but I'm not going anywhere!
nice. u ever get ur conf email?

On one order I did, I got through with 4 pairs. Two on my debit and one on my girls Discover card. I had time to do 2 seperate orders and get them. I got the conf email on one order and called about the other and she confirmed that it was good just delay on emails. Not sure why I just got one but I'm good! Hope you got yours!

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by kcstudio

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

yo forget everybody who hyped these shoes and mad it impossible to cop online smh.... im on the east coast and im bout to get snowed in the AM so i tried the online game , im just a ol school jordan head who just wanted 1 pair to rock smh ................SHOUT OUT  to all the lil boys who cant wait to put these down w/ leggings/skinny pants whatever you call em and the resellers who will post  photos up here next week with 7 pairs on there carpet smh GN  had to vent
take it easy, player.. this is the first retro for these X's since its initial release in '95 so it was hyped either way without anyone trying to hype it up.... i hope youre still able to cop a pair but you really need to take a deep breath and relax... 
pimp.gif

lol im guna get my pair regardless , its just that the east coast is guna get hit hard with snow and my daughter got a bday party tomm , so i was trying to be in lazy mode and slide a pair online w/out having to get up early in AM and ride my sled to my local spot....
The thing you also have to realize is a $@%% ton of us in the northwest just got hit with a huge snow storm along with some folk in the midwest and with you guys on the east coast getting ready to get hit with the same thing it was bound to happen maybe not chalk it all up to hype cause the weather could have played a huge part in it... Hope you get your pair though bro!

oh...NDC customer service also said confirmation email could take up to 24hrs due to the amount of orders tonight.

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Anyone from the Bay know what time HOH Daly City should open up? Kind of tempted to go earlier than I planned.

Brotha, PAAAALEASE lose the avy lol.

Originally Posted by RobBurgundy

Just went onto Finishline and copped size 12 with ease, and still on hold for eastbay........

what do you mean by "copped"?  do you mean it's in pending status?
I ordered from them 5 minutes after release and it's still pending with paypal

Eastbay is turning into a joke. I just saw this on there Facebook page. This was a hour ago

"Eastbay - We're taking the site down for a while. We'll bring it back up when the server's clear. Thanks for your patience." 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

got through on eastbay....they have a lot left per cs rep. 1 hour 35 minutes on hold before the rep answered

Originally Posted by rjucks

They'll ship on Weds.. I just spoke to a customer service lady! She sounded hot and she confimed my 10's were good to go!!!! What a great night, I just about quit this crap after the Concord mess but I'm not going anywhere!
nice. u ever get ur conf email?

On one order I did, I got through with 4 pairs. Two on my debit and one on my girls Discover card. I had time to do 2 seperate orders and get them. I got the conf email on one order and called about the other and she confirmed that it was good just delay on emails. Not sure why I just got one but I'm good! Hope you got yours!

preciate it. im all good as well. ndc was money. planning to hit the mall tomorrow to pick up an infant size for the little one set to arrive any day now lol. 

"You submitted an order in the amount of $177.58 USD to Finish Line.
Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this is not a charge. Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment. You may receive multiple emails as the merchant processes your order.

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source.

To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account."

If anyone gets that message know that your order did not get fully processed. I sent finishline numerous emails after getting this message from paypal for the concord release and they do not respond.

Originally Posted by HeavyChevy

oh...NDC customer service also said confirmation email could take up to 24hrs due to the amount of orders tonight.

You made me feel a lot better by saying that. I felt great because of how easy it was to order but since I still haven't gotten my confirmation so I was getting a little worried.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by RobBurgundy

Just went onto Finishline and copped size 12 with ease, and still on hold for eastbay........

what do you mean by "copped"?  do you mean it's in pending status?
I ordered from them 5 minutes after release and it's still pending with paypal
My paypal is still pending, but i did it without paypal and already got my confirmation email.

Originally Posted by spenna316

got through on eastbay....they have a lot left per cs rep. 1 hour 35 minutes on hold before the rep answered

damn, I hope I am next, did they have you size? what you get?

I ordered through FNL and it kept telling me to to select another payment. When I looked in my checking acct I see 5 pending transactions from them. Glad it wasnt my primary acct or I would b pissed.

Back
Top Bottom