Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

IDK why people even still bother with Eastbay, thats an utter failure as most people have proven time and time again

I don't get it either. It's mostly because dudes are mad cheap and want to save money on tax, so they decide to take the risk with eastbay in order to save $10-$15. 

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

OK I JUST GOT Through  ON EASTBAY.COM AM I GOOD?

Thank you for your order!

Your order number is: ****(I took out the number)
Your customer number is: ****(I took out the number)

Eastbay
You may want to edit this so people don't have your full address and what not.... there are some real shady people out there. 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Still no Nike order confirmation, but got my Paypal confirmation @ 12:01.

Weird.
NDC screwed me with the Concords. I got a confirmation from Paypal and nothing from NDC, Later that morning, my Paypal status showed up as canceled.
mad.gif

just got through on eastbay, man, this is ridiculous. whats up with eastbay charging taxes now???

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

IDK why people even still bother with Eastbay, thats an utter failure as most people have proven time and time again

I don't get it either. It's mostly because dudes are mad cheap and want to save money on tax, so they decide to take the risk with eastbay in order to save $10-$15. 

yea, this was just "practice" ( A.I. Voice 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) for the upcoming release I really want.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Like i said before, I'm just mad I didn't know about using twitter to follow these other big time sites that send out their links last minute like they did for the concords 

But its all good, now I know
smokin.gif
 I just still can't believe how quickly Eastbay crashed for this release...

Originally Posted by super23freak

How do you find them on nbastore.com?
Am I the only one not getting a single pair here?
frown.gif

Naw Brotha, but I am waiting until morning. We never have a problem getting J's out here. 

Sorry to be a nuisance, but how are you guys getting through on Eastbay, Footaction, etc.?
For me it says I have a 7 hour waiting time to check out!

Back
Top Bottom