Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

So how many people randomly made these in their top 3 C/W's or Model for this release? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by super23freak

Sorry to be a nuisance, but how are you guys getting through on Eastbay, Footaction, etc.?
For me it says I have a 7 hour waiting time to check out!

Bout 10 minutes ago I just checked the site and I checked out 2 pair with no wait size 10.5!
roll.gif
  Now I try and I get the dredded timer! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what Im doing wrong or how yall getting through anywhere but Footlocker and Eastbay both have me on 7 hour waits...%%!.. Not even gonna waste my time online anymore..these websites suck and crash 2 seconds past 12..

I think NDC sold out because all the other site crashed... I believe there are still plenty out there. I'm good that I got my one pair . Peace!

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I think NDC sold out because all the other site crashed... I believe there are still plenty out there. I'm good that I got my one pair . Peace!

Mabey, but I don't see these sitting.. You can't even get through by calling as that should tell you something. These will be 275 on Ebay tommorow night.

was able to get a confirmation from finishline.com by random clicks, i almost went to sleep. i'm still not a big fan of these but at least i can try to negotiate these with a hope of getting a pair of concords, i got them size 9.5 within 2 minutes with confirmation sent to my email and bank account confirmed, let's see if this goes through

-E

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

I dont know what Im doing wrong or how yall getting through anywhere but Footlocker and Eastbay both have me on 7 hour waits...%%!.. Not even gonna waste my time online anymore..these websites suck and crash 2 seconds past 12..
Why waste ur time with those sites???? Those two sites r the same exact thing as they r the same store!!
NDC is ur friend!!
pimp.gif

Looks like NBA store is gone...

Glad NDC came through for me! Had to sneak out of work to cop my pairs online... Also grabbed a pair for the wife!

I didn't know the demand was that much for the Chi X's!

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Shoe game just ain't the same anymore...sad really.

Not trying to start anything at all but what exactly do you mean by that? Seems like it has been about the same for the last 10 years love it or hate it. I've been a member of this community for about that long (don't mind the post count). 

My guy called me from work today on my day off and told me I won 2 pairs in a raffle on discount...

$96 out the door for each

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Least I dont have to rush out in this Chicago snow, I'm good
smokin.gif

Good luck to yall going out to cop tomorrow

I managed to cop a pair from nbastore.com and I received an e-mail confirmation. Now I can go back and
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Why waste ur time with those sites???? Those two sites r the same exact thing as they r the same store!!
NDC is ur friend!!
pimp.gif
Saw they sold out so fast there and they did me dirty on the Concords lol..Its getting crazy and ridiculous now..Never had so much trouble getting kicks before

Back
Top Bottom