Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by StillIn729

It snowed in Philly, I drive a 370z... Yeah I'm not going anywhere, sigh
Trust me, I know exactly how you feel..(370z owner too)
Glad it's Saturday and I was able to grab a pair @ 12 from ndc.
Still haven't seen a confirmation email tho.
good luck man; I'm sure there will be spots in the burbs I can cop from so we shall see but these will be going for retail on ebay anyway 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

is it that bad to drive in the snow with a Z ? can't you just go slow? 

Z's are horrible in the snow; I don't even chance going to work anymore...straight PTO 
laugh.gif

Z's are horrible in the snow; I don't even chance going to work anymore...straight PTO 
laugh.gif

Smh so I'm assuming its probably the same thing with G37 G35 Since They're pretty much the same car?

I'm at my local mall and there is not one human being at any of the mall entrances. This is looking like an easy pick up.My order from NDC is waiting for confirmation (I picked up an 8.5 & 11 two minutes after release). So this will be a plan B is that doesn't fall through

Can't believe these sold out so quick online. I live abroad, online is the way to get them… damn…

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

laugh.gif

Smh so I'm assuming its probably the same thing with G37 G35 Since They're pretty much the same car?
I would imagine they are a little better just due to the Z basically being a straight sports car...I think they make G37's in AWD but only if the sedans if I am not mistaken

Went into my FL at 7:45, they opened at 8. I was 4th in line and got the last size 11, they didnt have many pairs. Back to sleep

I'm the only person in this mall and I don't even see employees yet. They suppose to open in less that 45 min. I hope they wasn't lying and won't open til 10 or that they didn't do a midnight release. I'm hope this is just a easy buy.

Definitely think the quality on these is good...better than the Last Shots. Can't compare really with Concords as there are no like materials.

However...... Nike Town London.... no Size 14's... at all. I was first in the store. Pathetic.

$#@@ ya'll with size 9 feet

Heading to my local mall now I got a couple boys that work at finishline don't know what's up with the distrubution but they got 12 pairs of Concords and have about 50-60 of these

Stuck at work but should be able to go cop these really quick. Seems like stores have plenty and not many people are buying them, makes me happy!
happy.gif

did anyone get an email from finish line? Their website kicked me out after I placed my order. I never got an order #, but my credit card was charged.

5th online at footaction at broadway mall buffalo ny. Easy cop in a few mins. MAdd old ppl out here walking around talking about their meds and Vietnam. No LOLs

I got to the Mall of Louisiana 15 minutes before the stores were set to open and copped two pairs relatively easily. I scooped up the only 13 they had, which is kinda ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Hartattack52

did anyone get an email from finish line? Their website kicked me out after I placed my order. I never got an order #, but my credit card was charged.

Finishline is wack, I ordered the Concords through them paypal said pending but never got the shoes. Bought these yesterday through Finishline (so I think) but pending again. Usually means you're +**$%* when you see pending.

so i get to the mall @ 5:30....just me and one girl...they open the mall and we post up @ FNL....next thing you know there are 40 people waiting on these...i walked in and scooped up the only 11.5...imo i'd say quality is pretty good...only thing that i notice is that these will probably crease very easily....and they did fit kinda snug...but i still pulled the trigger on my regular size...

242d74y.jpg

303g4z5.jpg

sopy7s.jpg

re-united and it feel so goooooooooood....

Back
Top Bottom