Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

WOW These look Sick with the Red Laces! I saw a pair of chicagos in person today at Foot Locker and I thought it really didnt have enough red, but with the red laces they actually look perfect IMO. I will cop red Laces when I buy the Chicagos thanks for the great idea!

Rechecked my pairs to see if hang tag was there.

Size 9.5 had the hang tag. The 10.5 didn't. Came from the same place. odd.

20120121132709copy.jpg

passed out on these, i'm gonna be so much pissed if JB didn't release the other city series soon. well grats to those who copped.

Pissed. Woke up late. Arrived at my mall at 11am. all stores sold out except a 7.5 so i bought it for the hell of it.

Now im screwd trying to find a trade which will be impossible since no one wears this dam size lol

if not ima juss slang it. im mad. these are growing to me too with all these pics
frown.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan
Nice pic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!! Got the Chicago X's as well and I'm happy with the purchase. Overall the shoe looks GREAT. Simplicity at it's best.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^
I agree with KMante. Black laces look way better on them.

But to each his own
wink.gif
Congrats to all who got theirs.

i think the ones with tags are the ones that are $300+ on craigslist...man ppl really know how to make a living

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Dudes still looking for these?

Thought this was an easy cop?
told everybody about 90 pages ago. these were pretty limited.
Thing with the shoe game nowadays is it's basically a gold rush. 

you got people that have never collected a day in their life coming out and buying these thinking that just because it has a jumpman and is a retro it's automatically worth $300.

Now it's your guys's job to not buy the shoes until resellers drop them down to 180-200.

The truth and future of the game is basically going to go like this. Either.

A. You have a connect that hooks you up steadily.

or

B. You're willing to camp out longer FOR GR's than the resellers and hypebeasts.

Atleast for the next two years, then I predict it going back to how it was.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

i think the ones with tags are the ones that are $300+ on craigslist...man ppl really know how to make a living

I doubt people will pay $300+ for them
30t6p3b.gif
Then again, if people are desperate enough, they might.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^ I doubt people will pay $300+ for them
30t6p3b.gif
as do I, but man you never know with some of the idiots in the world.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^ I doubt people will pay $300+ for them
30t6p3b.gif
as do I, but man you never know with some of the idiots in the world.

So true.

Dude I get my shoes easy but the resellers and dumbasses ruin the game.....real talk buy what u like don't take advantage of others by selling shoes just to buy more and rip other people off......I tell people at ,y store they can't buy two for resale purposes....dumb

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

you got people that have never collected a day in their life coming out and buying these thinking that just because it has a jumpman and is a retro it's automatically worth $300.

Now it's your guys's job to not buy the shoes until resellers drop them down to 180-200.

or

B. You're willing to camp out longer FOR GR's than the resellers and hypebeasts.

laugh.gif

No doubt.

I was telling everyone pages and pages ago to not sleep. The hang tag situation is very interesting nonetheless.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

Dude I get my shoes easy but the resellers and dumbasses ruin the game.....real talk buy what u like don't take advantage of others by selling shoes just to buy more and rip other people off......I tell people at ,y store they can't buy two for resale purposes....dumb

I feel you 100%. I buy two; to rock one and stock one, and not for resell/profit purposes
30t6p3b.gif
Resellers kill it for the true collectors like myself and others.

But it is a never ending battle as long as JB keeps releasing Retros.

zapatohead408 wrote:
GottaBdaShoes wrote:

or

I would agree that this release was limited. This FTL by my way received far less pairs of 10s than the BC3 release and the concord release.

Back
Top Bottom