Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

It's more of a people issue than a sneaker issue. Yeah sneakers could go for cheaper, but it's the people who lack the character to make the right ethical decision. Parents need to do a better job at teaching these kids what to value. Though, people were killed over jays even in the mid 90's.

Har har reseller got robbed! probably wanted like 300 for them. Not saying he deserved to get jacked or anything, but let this serve as a lesson to dbags that buy multiples just to resell.

Well first off I'm not about to meet up with 4 people if I'm selling the shoe that is the first sign. Whenever I do sell a pair of shoes I have wifey with me with heat up under the couch just in case somebody wants think about acting crazy.

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Well first off I'm not about to meet up with 4 people if I'm selling the shoe that is the first sign. Whenever I do sell a pair of shoes I have wifey with me with heat up under the couch just in case somebody wants think about acting crazy.

Why not just meet in a public place?

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by taxtow

My friend in Las Vegas told me about a robbery and shooting over a Craiglist meetup to sale a pair of Chicago X's.
[h2]Air Jordans sale arranged on Craigslist leads to robbery, shooting[/h2]
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- A Craigslist exchange involving a pair of Air Jordans led to a robbery and a shooting in northwest Las Vegas on Monday night.

Police said a man selling Air Jordans met with four people at a gas station near Gowan and Cheyenne. One of the four suspects distracted the victim and another grabbed the shoes. All four suspects took off in a car.

The victim chased the four suspects to the area of West Gowan Road and Cliff Shadows Parkway.

The victim fired off a round with a gun and shot one of the suspects. He suffered non-life threatening injuries.

The remaining three suspects hid in an apartment building, leading to a police standoff into the night.

The standoff has since ended but no other information is currently available.

Action News will continue to update this story as new information becomes available.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/137941298.html

Glad no one was killed. So pathetic that people steal and kill for a pair of shoes. It shows how off some people's moral compass really is.

i say meet at a very public place to do make the transaction not a gas station

those dudes r lucky they were not killed 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I mean meeting in a public place is cool but with people not trying to end up in other peoples issues I feel safer at home plus my neighbor is a cop so nothing to really worry about.

I mean meeting in a public place is cool but with people not trying to end up in other peoples issues I feel safer at home plus my neighbor is a cop so nothing to really worry about.

What's the production date on the inside tag? Just bought a pair from someone on Craigslist. Ftl tag on the box with the qc gold label and gave me receipt. Only concern is shoe's don't have the stamp when I took the insole out. Wondering if he pulled a switcheroo on me.

Originally Posted by NinerLen

What's the production date on the inside tag? Just bought a pair from someone on Craigslist. Ftl tag on the box with the qc gold label and gave me receipt. Only concern is shoe's don't have the stamp when I took the insole out. Wondering if he pulled a switcheroo on me.

Mines was 08/10/11 10/31/11 with the hang tag bro

It only makes sense to meet up in a very public place.  I personally like food courts inside malls for meet ups. 

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by taxtow

My friend in Las Vegas told me about a robbery and shooting over a Craiglist meetup to sale a pair of Chicago X's.
[h2]Air Jordans sale arranged on Craigslist leads to robbery, shooting[/h2]
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- A Craigslist exchange involving a pair of Air Jordans led to a robbery and a shooting in northwest Las Vegas on Monday night.

Police said a man selling Air Jordans met with four people at a gas station near Gowan and Cheyenne. One of the four suspects distracted the victim and another grabbed the shoes. All four suspects took off in a car.

The victim chased the four suspects to the area of West Gowan Road and Cliff Shadows Parkway.

The victim fired off a round with a gun and shot one of the suspects. He suffered non-life threatening injuries.

The remaining three suspects hid in an apartment building, leading to a police standoff into the night.

The standoff has since ended but no other information is currently available.

Action News will continue to update this story as new information becomes available.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/137941298.html

Glad no one was killed. So pathetic that people steal and kill for a pair of shoes. It shows how off some people's moral compass really is.

i say meet at a very public place to do make the transaction not a gas station

those dudes r lucky they were not killed 
Wont be meeting up anytime soon. People just cant be trusted.

Yeah I think I got took. Production date on mine are 8/10/11-9/21/11 size 8. I bought these for my son.

Well if he doubled up im sure he put the hang tag on his if they didnt come with it. but isn't nike doing replacement tags for those that didnt get them

Originally Posted by NinerLen

Yeah I think I got took. Production date on mine are 8/10/11-9/21/11 size 8. I bought these for my son.
Has anyone posted any variations of the Xs?  Post pics of your shoes if you can.

truths. i certainly wouldn't have anyone come to my house to buy something.
you could always meet at the mall, a bank, or even the police station if you really want to play it safe.

Rocked mine the other night. I used force fields so no creasing they were a little tight but no creases
happy.gif

8013659d23ac1694630e9077d5b8a02bd1b94c7a.JPG

61f16e27196392daa38798a953cfe079c3b7144d.JPG

So many foolish comments, heat under the couch and guns, it's never that serious. Meet up in a public place, mall, 34th st etc. Just use your head.

^^^^

100% right, should never come down to that.

Picked up my sz 8 from FNL was really excited because it was the last pair, but unfortunately they are too small so I'll be letting them go for retail in hopes of finding a sz 8.5
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom