Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

You think I can stock order these still from footlocker stores?

Worth a shot, I'm pretty sure there's gotta be some footlocker in a small town that didn't sell out. #41-14651-4-04

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

the retro 10 stealth is going to sell out within minutes i could already predict it
happy.gif

yeah i dont think so.............. but if they do
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

When I was waiting for the mall to open last weekend for the Cement IV's the hypebeasts in my area were already talking about these abominations.

"Them black and white joints go hard."
roll.gif

Put a Jumpman on it and they'll snatch it up like a cheap h ooker working the corner on a Saturday night.

Royals seem to have sold out in my area...I really thought these would sit for a bit and I would pick up on sale... Oh well...

seems like their making limited amounts of new releases, therefore making the shoes are flying off the shelves, when in reality there's just low quantity.. 

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Worth a shot, I'm pretty sure there's gotta be some footlocker in a small town that didn't sell out. #41-14651-4-04

Let us know how this turns out , as I was unable to get passed there "sold out" form an employee to help with a stock locate

verizonflow wrote:
the people who keep saying that these are going to be one of the most slept shoes of 2012 are just mad that they realized they spent 160 on a pair of shoes that nobody really wanted..

LOL...

I'm taken bake by statements like this. How can you say nobody wanted these when these are NO WHERE to be found? A couple of remote spots here and there have them but in most major areas you can't find these.

I understand some people not liking this shoe. I get it. But your opinions are not facts and I think that's where people need to chill out.

People just need to buy what they want. I'm glad I got a pair and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Let us know how this turns out , as I was unable to get passed there "sold out" form an employee to help with a stock locate
I'll give it a shot at my local mall. I'm expecting them to say that they're all sold out also. Hopefully I get a helpful employee.

The supply on these were definitely low....... The new colorway was an unexpected hit, I know alot of people think the hypebeast copped these but there not really selling for much over 200 so if you really want a pair it's worth the 30 extra bucks. If you look for a size 12 on ebay you only get like 25 available compared to the 80+ Chicago. The success of these were a surprise I believe with Jordan brand but don't expect a restock mabey a re-release in a couple years. These are hot for sure! Glad I copped!

These weren't hot, the fact that they sold out got people beasting over them. It was an easy pass for me considering I already got the true blue 3's and the military blue 4's are coming out this summer.
When I say "weren't hot" I mean they aren't worth all the hype. It's a clean colorway, but not "the most slept on Jordan in the history of Jordans".

Originally Posted by Sourkush

I'll give it a shot at my local mall. I'm expecting them to say that they're all sold out also. Hopefully I get a helpful employee.
Some employees can be punks, but some are cool. Hopefully you can get you size

Originally Posted by ct3boii

These weren't hot, the fact that they sold out got people beasting over them. It was an easy pass for me considering I already got the true blue 3's and the military blue 4's are coming out this summer.
When I say "weren't hot" I mean they aren't worth all the hype. It's a clean colorway, but not "the most slept on Jordan in the history of Jordans".
Because you got the TB 3's you had to pass on these??? Sorry your broke $+* can't cop more than 1 sneaker a year. Like I said these are"HOT"!

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

The supply on these were definitely low....... The new colorway was an unexpected hit, I know alot of people think the hypebeast copped these but there not really selling for much over 200 so if you really want a pair it's worth the 30 extra bucks. If you look for a size 12 on ebay you only get like 25 available compared to the 80+ Chicago. The success of these were a surprise I believe with Jordan brand but don't expect a restock mabey a re-release in a couple years. These are hot for sure! Glad I copped!

exactly

Because you got the TB 3's you had to pass on these??? Sorry your broke $+* can't cop more than 1 sneaker a year. Like I said these are"HOT"!
Prime example of a hypebeast. What am I gonna do with the same colorway on a worse model?
I'm not a hypebeast who cops every single colorway.  I buy what I like. True blues are nicer than these, plain and simple. I barely wear them to begin with, so I know these royal 10's would collect dust. No point on copping.

By the way, are you 13 years old? 
happy.gif

These were an automatic pass. not because of the pl, but because i have the chicago x. They sold pretty well suprisingly. I'm not gonna lie I thought these kicks were gonna hit the outlet. Maybe they sold well cause mj boughtem himself or they were extremely limited. Or they resellers go to them and resold them to cop galaxy foams. All I have to say is the chicagos out shine these badboys. Ohhh and stop arguing you two. Before daddy takes off his belt and give you two something to complain about.

Originally Posted by verizonflow

the people who keep saying that these are going to be one of the most slept shoes of 2012 are just mad that they realized they spent 160 on a pair of shoes that nobody really wanted..

+1

Originally Posted by serra2008

Originally Posted by verizonflow

+1

Exactly.
All because of the hype!

I passed on these but it was not a bad looking colorway in person. Definitely took a while to grow on me but a clean looking shoe compared to some of the other things JB does sometimes. Became a sell out to, was kind of surprised by that.

you guys can hate on these all you want .... everyone has their opinion and all of your opinions are respected !

However imo these are great ! Very nice clean colorway ! Glad to add to my collection ! just copped 1 pair ! Not amazing double cop status but very nice !

They go perfect with my Knicks jerseys AND they dropped on the night that Lin had 38 vs Kobe.. so they are my Lin X's.. they honestly look fire with Knicks gear.

His post had nothing to do with being broke, you have very poor reading comprehension.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

His post had nothing to do with being broke, you have very poor reading comprehension.
HAHAHA You must be broke too! LMAO
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom