Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Hate to say it but these grew on me. Seeing em on court by GSW as well as in the tournament by Kentucky and several others did it for me. Looks like time to make a reseller's day
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Did anyone get anything on the restock today?  They had a FSR on FNL at around 4:30pm ET.

Damn! It's all good though, I found a pair for a price I'm willing to pay.

I'm surprised these sold as well as they did, I got a pair but it was harder than I anticipated

I actually traded these and ended up needing them again. I paid 180 from a niketalker not 2 bad when i traded them for entourages in the first place

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I actually traded these and ended up needing them again. I paid 180 from a niketalker not 2 bad when i traded them for entourages in the first place

wow you got entourages for these bummy kicks I salute you

im w hughes on this one, stealth much better imo. the patent leather is just too much. to be honest I'm not sure why the stealths didn't move when stuff like the xi low is selling out

Originally Posted by marcushatten

I got my pair and i love em. been rockin em alot recently
 me too...perfect shoe to wear with jeans or shorts.  That blue matches with a lot of stuff

Stealths are pretty ugly once they get ashy, Old royals actually look pretty slick but that patent leather did throw it off a bit

The only I don't like about the X's is when you wear them they bend like crazy. Sneakershield is a must for the X's.

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

Stealths are pretty ugly once they get ashy, Old royals actually look pretty slick but that patent leather did throw it off a bit

True.
Don't leave them out in the sun too long.

laugh.gif

05a16666c7b3cb40eed7f7b049c9b9dcc02d6cb1_r.jpeg

Looks like the Old Royal's with a special championship ankle badge

Back
Top Bottom