Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Btw, at what time should i begin to call eastbay. I don't want to call them to late but not to early. Should 11:50 pm eastern time on thursday be good?

just got an email from CT....my 2 pairs (in one order) will be shipped
pimp.gif
....funny how i locked down pairs for friends and family so far, and the one pair i locked for myself was the most expensive out of all of them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Btw, at what time should i begin to eastbay. I don't want to call them to late but not to early. Should 11:50 pm eastern time on thursday be good?
This. Never called before. Always ordered online, but looks like I'm going to try both simultaneously for this release.
eyes.gif

Anyone got tips on calling for big releases?

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i don't see why/how its cool for people to post up these bootleg reseller sites selling at crazy prices and for the most part selling them air randy style fakes and its cool? 

but if an nter has a couple pairs he cant make it known?

so can i go on godaddy and register  kingtresjordandepot.com and spam this thread and sell for 520 home delivery by xmas?
nerd.gif
if your refering to 23isback.com they are 100% legit, raping people on price yes but legit nonetheless...
i'm talking about any and all of them...i dont know or care which is legit or not ...i'm talking about the principle

Originally Posted by hjdunks26

Btw, at what time should i begin to eastbay. I don't want to call them to late but not to early. Should 11:50 pm eastern time on thursday be good?
This. Never called before. Always ordered online, but looks like I'm going to try both simultaneously for this release.
eyes.gif

never done this with kicks-- but ticketmaster... I call 15 minutes prior... act like I'm ordering one thing-- talk real slow, and then at 11:58 cancel the order and talk about concords.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

eyes.gif

never done this with kicks-- but ticketmaster... I call 15 minutes prior... act like I'm ordering one thing-- talk real slow, and then at 11:58 cancel the order and talk about concords.
Tried this with Eastbay last year. Lady said if i ended trying the CG's i would have to call back.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by MrDozo

My wife said she'll leave me if I buy these after buying the lebron chinas the other day.
I said shes crazy and told her "do you".

Only jordans can seperate familys lol
lol...my present this year from my wife is the Concords...I chose wisely
pimp.gif

Wise man. I saved up for my own pair and asked my hubby for toms shoes. Lol.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

i don't see why/how its cool for people to post up these bootleg reseller sites selling at crazy prices and for the most part selling them air randy style fakes and its cool? 

but if an nter has a couple pairs he cant make it known?

so can i go on godaddy and register  kingtresjordandepot.com and spam this thread and sell for 520 home delivery by xmas?
nerd.gif
if your refering to 23isback.com they are 100% legit, raping people on price yes but legit nonetheless...
i'm talking about any and all of them...i dont know or care which is legit or not ...i'm talking about the principle
The basic goal the mods probably want to achieve is to just not clutter the thread.  I wouldn't want to read through a bunch of posts saying "a yo fam I got size x at a hella good price PM me".  At least with websites it cuts down on the clutter.  My 2 cents anyways.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I LOATHE niketown NY. They give out bracelets at 8am and 5pm. I work 9-5, how am I supposed to do that?
I got there at 6:30pm and im the last guy there. 2guys in front of me get their bracelets and they tell me "no more,come back tomorrow".
So vexed I am.
Guess im going early to the mall on release night.
This is getting ridiculous. Im 30years old and cant camp out for kicks. After these concords, im stepping back from the shoe game. Times too precious to be spending it on this nonsense. Why cant we cop kicks without sleeping on the sidewalks or the websites crashing on us?
I stopped reading there...You're making some form of $ so you can cop from a reseller
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 what kind of logic is that?

eyes.gif

Me neither brah.  I've got a meeting at work on friday at 8 ( have to be their at 7) so waiting at the mall isn't an option for me. I plan to contact footaction, eastbay, and footlocker all at the same time to get a pair. If i have depleted all my online resources, i'll have no other choice but to buy from a reseller. Wish everyone the best of luck in their hunt for a pair or two!

Originally Posted by Josh311

Any chance NDC does the free next day shipping again and deliver Saturday??

Last year, NDC decided to give everyone who copped the cool grey next day shipping for free.

eyes.gif

Me neither brah.  I've got a meeting at work on friday at 8 ( have to be their at 7) so waiting at the mall isn't an option for me. I plan to contact footaction, eastbay, and footlocker all at the same time to get a pair. If i have depleted all my online resources, i'll have no other choice but to buy from a reseller. Wish everyone the best of luck in their hunt for a pair or two!

called the FTL here in AZ (arrowhead)
basic info is all FTL recieved one FSR (18 pairs each store)

with exception of NT Scottsdale (seems they have 100+ pairs) and Desert Sky mall

There is the info....no midnight release...7am openings

Last year, NDC decided to give everyone who copped the cool grey next day shipping for free.

Their twitter says they're gon charge 25 for next day

@nikestoreNikeStore.com http://a3.twimg.com/a/132...x/img/sprite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

@MeenoBenzino $25 for next day/saturday shipping.

Endclothing (uk site) said they expect shipment of Concords from Nike any day now...Once they get them they will start processing and boxing up orders for shipment
pimp.gif

got FREE 2day shipping code from Nike last week...hopefully it doesnt expire yet so I can use it for Concords
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ynot5o4

Their twitter says they're gon charge 25 for next day

@nikestoreNikeStore.com http://a3.twimg.com/a/132...x/img/sprite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

@MeenoBenzino $25 for next day/saturday shipping.

I would be pretty surprised to hear that you will get your kicks the next day as advertised...........This time of year the post office is probably pretty backed up if last nights visit was any indication.

We're only a couple days away!!!   I lost in my fantasy football league so no finals for me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  I was pretty upset about that but the idea that I'll have a fresh pair of concords in 48 hrs makes EVERYTHING better
laugh.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I stopped reading there...You're making some form of $ so you can cop from a reseller
So according to your logic, everyone who has a job should not be entitled to purchase Jordans for retail? They should pay reseller prices?
WORD UP!!!! I AGREE WITH MR.DOZO... AND TO TOP IT OFF, I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NTNY, APPARENTLY ALL CONCORDS HAVE BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR BY WRIST BAND HOLDERS... ONLY WAY TO GET A PAIR WITH OUT A BAND IS IF SOMEONE DOESNT SHOW UP... $$+!!!!
GEE TOO BAD I COULDNT DITCH WORK TO WAIT ON A FREAKIN LINE... THEN WAIT ON LINE AGAIN AT MIDMIGHT... LOL

I have a 9-5 also so I brought a gym bag with my work clothes, waited from 3 - 8 for my wristband, and then changed and went to work.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Endclothing (uk site) said they expect shipment of Concords from Nike any day now...Once they get them they will start processing and boxing up orders for shipment
pimp.gif

got FREE 2day shipping code from Nike last week...hopefully it doesnt expire yet so I can use it for Concords
pimp.gif

hey joe, i think that ends today if you got the same email as i did.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

hey joe, i think that ends today if you got the same email as i did.
If you're a "top member" then you got the same email as I did...but it expires today, 12/21.  It's like a slap in the face knowing that you're going to want to use it for the concords but can't.  oh well. 

Back
Top Bottom