Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I stay missing out on these pre-orders.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Pulled the trigger at MilkSkate, 213 shipped is a good price. If something is wrong, I am covered by paypal so I am not worried.

oh alright, i'll keep that in mind for the future. i've ordered from european sites in the past and never had a problem but i didn't know if customs got stricter these days.
much appreciated.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't feel bad....I'm in the same boat.  It seems like most of them happen during working hours, so that's an automatic L for me since we have no internets at work.  Oh, and no cell phones allowed either.  SMH.  In all my years on NT, I literally have never been able to take advantage of pre-orders, random re-stocks on websites, heat popping up at outlets, etc.  I stay showing up late to the party looking around like....

tumblr_llbeeoQLXQ1qdq5u6.gif

Looks like my hope rests on NDC.  
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
  Or I gotta actually brave the savages on the 23rd.  *shudders*

whats the sizing looking like on those who got pairs already? ive heard true to size, run big half size.....man i dont know which to go for.

but i did hear that these are more sjam quality and not cg quality = (

anyone wana confirm for me?

damn i been eyeballin this thread like a hawk almost all day, then i get off to go play some black ops zombies and miss out on WG.  
ohwell.gif

congrats for those who got them!

Originally Posted by kidstylez

whats the sizing looking like on those who got pairs already? ive heard true to size, run big half size.....man i dont know which to go for.

True to size.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't feel bad....I'm in the same boat.  It seems like most of them happen during working hours, so that's an automatic L for me since we have no internets at work.  Oh, and no cell phones allowed either.  SMH.  In all my years on NT, I literally have never been able to take advantage of pre-orders, random re-stocks on websites, heat popping up at outlets, etc.  I stay showing up late to the party looking around like....

tumblr_llbeeoQLXQ1qdq5u6.gif

Looks like my hope rests on NDC.  
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
  Or I gotta actually brave the savages on the 23rd.  *shudders*

At least you have options. It's online or bust for me.

Missed out on Endclothing by mere seconds only cause i had to retrieve my password smh, and wellgosh only cause i decided to take a nap for an hr 
ohwell.gif
i hope another site comes through or they take more orders....

Originally Posted by kidstylez

Imo, from my friend's pair, these are better than Space Jam & Cool Grey quality. I've had the 00' Concords before too but these are still pretty decent in comparison to those. True to size as well, I can't fit into his 9.5 & I wear a 10.

so what's up with the Joqdan thing? They real ones don't have that right? Anyone have a picture of a real pair to confirm?

Originally Posted by nimhet

so what's up with the Joqdan thing? They real ones don't have that right? Anyone have a picture of a real pair to confirm?

personally I think its a manufacturer issue, doesn't distinguish fake or real.  Im sure you will see plenty of posts after release of retail purchased Joqdans.

It's an R!!!!!

Originally Posted by teller360

personally I think its a manufacturer issue, doesn't distinguish fake or real.  Im sure you will see plenty of posts after release of retail purchased Joqdans.
I would also expect this. I will inspect a large amount of pairs once ours come in to see if there is any truth to this.

Originally Posted by Block O

damn i been eyeballin this thread like a hawk almost all day, then i get off to go play some black ops zombies and miss out on WG.  
ohwell.gif

congrats for those who got them!

Yeah I've been on here all day too. I stepped out to run an errand and I come back and missed WG. This morning I missed the End one by like 10 minutes. I'm on vacation from work now, but I still got stuff to do. I guess I'll have to check periodically.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by snuks5

Any CA residents have CANADA on listed under their state on the receipt for WG? County says Unite States though.

I just emailed them to correctly verify my billing/shipping info.
#gotemcoach 
pimp.gif
Looks like we gotta go to canada n swing by Drake's pad to pick up our Concords. 
laugh.gif

I emailed them right away too. I thought my paypal was trippin. Guess it was on their end.

I've only ordered from wellgosh once, & today was my first time ordering from endclothing. Are they known to cancel orders, or are you good as long as you got a confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom