Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Asked a NDC rep about a swoosh discount and said no, oh well..

TBH I don't think they know, we'll have to just wait and see. When I called earlier to ask about purchasing over the phone the rep I spoke made it seem like it was go...I'm not counting on it, but also not counting it out. 
I feel ya, it would be nice! Haha
Also those lows are pretty sick.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by retro23phan

lol, i was going to head to serramonte for the kobe 7 christmas release, because i knew it will be too late for the concords.
apparently this is serramonte a couple hours ago
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm MIRIN.
laugh.gif

I hope that those folks have some assurance that they will get a pair, otherwise there is NO WAY that standing in a line that long makes any since!
Tate

Originally Posted by eddiec312

These are suppose to be MJ exclusive Concord Low's.

393365_10150422751116319_256388116318_8855429_1437443095_n.jpg

everybody that got pairs from air randy should send them back and ask him to hack the shoes down to this cut 

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Anyone know what the situation is gonna be like at NTNY?  I mean, they handed out wristbands last year for the Cool Greys too, but I went to NTNY later that day last year and the dude that worked in the Jordan section said they had so many pairs that dudes were walking in at 10AM and walking in and out with them easily.

I always feel like NTNY will have MAD pairs just because it's probably the biggest/most important NT location.  Am I buggin?  They might really get 1,000 pairs no?
THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME LAST YEAR... WALKED IN R/D ABOUT 2PM WALKED OUT WITH 2 PAIRS...
THE ILL THING IS, I CALLED NTNY YESTERDAY TO SEE WHAT THE DEAL WAS... APPARENTLY, ALL CONCORDS IN THE STORE ARE SPOKEN FOR. THE ONLY WAY TO GET EM IS IF SOMEONE WITH A WRISTBAND DOENST SHOW UP AT MIDNIGHT %%*!
They told me there will be a separate line for wristbands and everyone else..still want no parts of niketown though 

Originally Posted by zyvo23

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

This is a great question, Every major release Ive tried from eastbay, ftl, champs. The wait time is 45 minutes or so and I just call it quits. Wondering if its worth hanging on.
for CGs I had a 2 hour wait time-- came back 2 hours later... hit submit-- got an error... 3 days later I got my shoes in the mail.  

Did they send you a confirming email?
not till about 18 hours later-- it was a mess... I'm sure I just got dumb lucky-- also got a 25% off "we're sorry" email.... go figure.

This is a small sneaker store here in South Miami called SoleFly which open TOMORROW at 11AM and they have campers already. Wow, smh.

408289_10150422610331319_256388116318_8854935_356434113_n.jpg

damn that was gonna be my plan B
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if you order off swoosh for those who have it, that means no free shipping cause they never do from what i hear? and altthough the free shipping code expired, they said they offer free ground shipping for the concords today.

isnt it a gamble to THINK swoosh will have it with a discount, and if they dont, you get no free shipping, but then you say F, that ill order from regular nikestore to get free shipping, but the time it takes to go back, thats crucial time wasted..

finally ordered my sons Concords and under retail shipped now just waiting on my 10.5 11 at retail or below

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I'll be at NikeTown Chi around 6, if anyone else is going LMK.

We are planning on getting there around 7. First guy at NT we talked to said he didn't expect there to be a line tonight due to the fact that a bunch of different boutique stores in CHI have been selling these for the last couple of weeks.
2nd person we talked to said can't line up til 7pm. Doors at midnight. Limit 1 pair per customer. She expected there to be a line, but also didn't think they would sell out immediately. Actually told us if we came back around 2am after the immediate rush they would sell more than 1 pair per customer at that time.

Good luck to everyone. Stay safe and warm.

Originally Posted by melofan15

This is a small sneaker store here in South Miami called SoleFly which open TOMORROW at 11AM and they have campers already. Wow, smh.

408289_10150422610331319_256388116318_8854935_356434113_n.jpg

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Lol, yeah that was going to be my plan C, but this @+$+ is real. Thank god I at least have a wristband from NTMiami.

from Njacks

Hello there.

Thank you for your message. We got the Concords in today and they will be sorted out and matched up with their orders tomorrow... This means that all orders will be processed next Wednesday the 28th of December. You will be getting your sneakers as your order is all a-ok!!! We have never had a response to a sneaker like this before, it is pretty insane!!! Thanks a million for shopping with us at Natterjacks, it is hugely appreciated.

All the very best.

Ash

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

if you order off swoosh for those who have it, that means no free shipping cause they never do from what i hear? and altthough the free shipping code expired, they said they offer free ground shipping for the concords today.

isnt it a gamble to THINK swoosh will have it with a discount, and if they dont, you get no free shipping, but then you say F, that ill order from regular nikestore to get free shipping, but the time it takes to go back, thats crucial time wasted..

I'm logging in w/ swoosh on my pc and Ndc on my laptop for a crack at it. Maybe next week G'S sizes will be discounted on swoosh. Ive wondered myself if the inventory is different. Good question.

Girlfriend got my hopes up telling me she won the raffle at her job but both for gs sizes, I still gotta camp for mine smh

Originally Posted by melofan15

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Lol, yeah that was going to be my plan C, but this @+$+ is real. Thank god I at least have a wristband from NTMiami.

lucky, I was at work when they announced they were distributing them, heard there were 200+ heads there

Back
Top Bottom