Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

@SneakerHeathen fosho.. that is the way to go. nice to see people with decent #@$ heart that is willing to hook people up.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

boston heads.. expressions on AML highway has like 9 ppl in line
Any word on Concepts? The only place I checked on was the Natick Collection. Finish Line said they're getting some so I MIGHT try that in the early AM if I can't land a pair online.

Is it just my computer or is FootAction 2 minutes behind the release? It says about 40 minutes and footlocker is at 38 minutes???

A local news station just tweeted this about one of our malls here in Austin..... CRAZY!

Is it me? Or... Eastbays release is set at 12:01 am ET... 
happy.gif

smh....leave it to the fools who are about that life to ruin it for others in line at that Barton Creek Mall

my usual approach: will try eastbay first.....and see how long i'm in the virtual waiting list.....when NDC appears i'll see if i can checkout faster....

even the call center for nike is down you call and there is just a usy tone.

is anyone on hold with?

I know a few people who are in line at NT Chi...it's cold then a mfer out there and line is like 3 blocks long! I'm rollin' the dice online.

Back
Top Bottom