Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Goodnight NT, be safe out there tomorrow

r785tl.png

So if you already have your pair added to cart and ready to checkout, but the checkout page is having some difficult loading, are you good to go? I mean like, once you have the shoes added to cart on Nikestore are they on lock or could they still disappear?

Wow!  Not sure if I ever saw a time when Eastbay, Finishline, Champ Sports, and Footlocker sites were all down at one time!  Congrats to all who were able to secure a pair.

;jrw;4oru2345u3p48up98uu up9 8(Y@#&*$^$#&^$%#(*&%$() 5osr9we8ytkshfgasjfl;asjd fio;saf 8pqwytpqwytqw8t 9wertyqwp8t9

Not going to lie, I'm kind of happy I spent a few extra bucks to get 1 pair in hand earlier this week and with my spare hopefully going out on Tuesday I won't have to worry about getting an Early Release pair when I'm looking to get another down the road. Good luck to everyone out there, web issues seem to be crazy tonight.

I don't know if I got it or not. I got to the "place order" page clicked it, it lagged, I kept refreshing then got to see "Thank You" and it lagged again. However, I do see charges pending on my credit card for the shoes.

NDC was a cake walk. (SHOUT OUT to my job's one of a kind internet connection)

order went through at 8:58pm pacific time
confirmation email at 9:04

Got another pair on hold for tomorrow. I'm a happy

Please be safe to those out tonight camping. They are just shoes, it's not worth anything more than that

Went thru NikeStore.com.

Confirmation page timed out but my debit card has a pending charge.

Am I good or what?

Anyone else have this?

I keep getting session has timed out due to inactivity. Man I was in there within two minutes and checking out. Got the order processing screen and the #$*+ never loaded anything else.

Back
Top Bottom