Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

[table][tr][td]
I love living in europe when it comes to Jordan. No lines no hassle just go in to the store and walk out a happy camper. By the way they had about a 100 pairs compare to HOH which only had about 18

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td][/tr][/table]

got a pair last night on NDC, so lucky i used my Touchpad as it let me order even though i never got the order confirmation page, just kept loading but got paypal email and nike confirmation at around 1:30am. placed my order at 12:14am.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Anyone else get charged for shipping on NDC? They got me!

This is not the worst thing that could've happened to you. At least u got through. Cancel your order if free shipping is that big a deal.

I know it isn't which is why I'm not complaining. I was just curious if it happened to anyone else.
They charged me shipping (did you order off Swoosh or regular NDC?). I sent them an email last night and got a response this morning. Said they would refund me full shipping costs in the next 3-4 days

dang dude, hook us americans up with a size 12 bro 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

COPPED
Hope you planning on a sole swap

indeed i am. im more pissed about the cracked cf plate.  the rest i can deal with, but the plate?  i should have checked more thoroughly

Waited 7 1/2 hours in line at NT Chi to get my pops size 9.5 for Xmas and not even my pair.

%@#+ this release though. lot of shiesty !!#% went down that got me feeling real angry at %@+#!%!%+#**%.

*cue buddy from Belly eating a Banana gif*

Easily the worst experience of my adult life. Went to Pembroke Lakes @ 4PM started waiting for midnight for wristbands @ Champs, 6pm rolls around and the cops tell everyone to leave. We weren't allowed to come back until 11pm, but you know all these animals can't follow directions so they were constantly lining up and getting broken up. Come 10:30pm, cops just let the animals take over, then @ 11PM, all these goons tried to rush the door and cops started pepper spraying and tasing people. It was absolutely sickening. SMH, 17 hrs of work and nothing to show for.

Originally Posted by In3gra

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Getting an iPad or a Macbook here soon for future releases so maybe things will run a bit smoother.
Hmmm. . . that seems reasonable. 
eyes.gif

From experience, this will help you.
Which one do you recommend? I was thinking the iPad 2 would suffice. I've heard it goes through smoothly on NDC most of the time.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by nugget33

2 Tweets From Finishline:

"If you got a confirmation email you will get the shoes."

If your card was charged and you did not get a confirmation email you will be "refunded in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience."
Felt like I just had my heart broken
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
yeah me too man
frown.gif
. but at least i'll get my money back so i could get some other kicks that I missed out on or maybe just wait for the chicago Xs to come out

SMH at all this camping nonsense. There's this site, called NikeStore.com (NDC), they release shoes at 12:00 exactly (except in rare circumstances, like the DB IV's and the Grinch VI (dropped at like 11:54 last year). Get somewhere with a good internet connection, and use a browser that doesn't have a lot of crap (Chrome is best), easy cop. NDC was failing on and off, took me about 30 minutes to get my 2 pairs. And free shipping.

These eBay prices are out of control. I might have to consider flipping one pair to finance my purchase of the cement IV and Kobe Christmas.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Where all the dudes that said they were copping 10 plus pairs at?
laugh.gif

You guys think trading these for 09 jams is a fair deal?

THATS WHAT IM BANKING ON...

*JAY-Z* I WILL NOT LOSE!! *JAY-Z* by bigsupa507, on Flickr

The reason why I need another pair, I see my size in that bag bigsupa
nerd.gif
, remember I saved your life that day
laugh.gif
Naw but IMO I find these a little higher than the SJ's, idk and I'm pretty sure people would disagree

Originally Posted by maluah

got lucky with nbastore before the link is down

Along with nikestore

I know these mean nothing until they're shipped, but i'm good for now. Drove by my local mall. Not a whole lot camping going on. Just few heads standing in the cold outside mall.

think these were much harder to find on nba than ndc imo

Waited 3 hours in line and didn't get them. Man, wasn't even going to cop two pairs so others could get a pair too but came up empty handed. I don't think I could spend $350-$450 on them. Probably will never own a pair if it's going to be this crazy. Congrats to those who were able to get them.

I'm kinda amazed that my pair from Shelta in uk is going to be arriving before my NDC pairs (NDC rep said it'll probably ship out on or before 27th).

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by Richieny1988

seems like crookedtongues has some pairs left, jus ordered my size x2 w no problem got a paypal confirmation email n all
you should be real careful with ct. wouldnt be surprised if they cancelled your order or not even have your order in their system.

is igh, copped 3 more pairs from other websites today, figured some might get cancelled.. at least 1 will get through, i can live w dat 

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by nugget33

2 Tweets From Finishline:

"If you got a confirmation email you will get the shoes."

If your card was charged and you did not get a confirmation email you will be "refunded in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience."
Felt like I just had my heart broken
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
yeah me too man
frown.gif
. but at least i'll get my money back so i could get some other kicks that I missed out on or maybe just wait for the chicago Xs to come out

Yeah it sucks man... I'm with you, on to the Chicago X's and maybe Red Foams!

Was at niketown ny last nite (#252); didn't think the prospects of getting these were good, especially with te trying to get them online at other sites ....after about a 90 minute wait outside, I managed to get a pair....my boy was #102 and he got his pair as well.... I told him we too old for this; I told him this might be it for me too, because it's getting harder and harder to get Jordan's; and we are competing with too many people to get them.... I'm still looking for another pair; hopefully milkskate.com comes through(I ordered a size 10).....

Originally Posted by hostos

concords done killed NT for a whole day 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but in the meantime:

Wow, I'm surprised you had time to order 2 different sizes. What browser/device did you use? What link/method for finding them on NDC?

I used the twitter link, and it took 30 minutes, but got my pairs, didn't have the balls to try two different sizes. Got them in my cart, and order confirmed.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by ExaltedAlex

got lucky online last night and locked up 2 pairs...got 4 more at the mall...none in my size even though I was one of the 1st ones through the door....Champs employees spent the night IN THEIR STORE so they could sneak out right before mall door opened and get into the lines at Finish Line and Foot Locker....broke dudes sitting their on their phones getting excited over how much these are going for on ebay...my boy didn't get his size so I'm giving him a pair of the 12's I got for the 9.5 he got....if  I see any of these Champs employees in public with their Concords on...they're getting stepped on
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grimey
laugh.gif

we were all outside in the cold and rain and these fools were all cuddled up in their store...next time I'm in there and my kids are knockin stuff over in their store I'm not gonna pick up after them or tell them to stop...hell, I may even encourage them to keeping doing it.
devil.gif

Smh I just want one size 12

PM Info on restocks and when plz.

laugh.gif
I haven't posted in JB in like 8 years, I real want these.....for retail.

Back
Top Bottom