Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

bilde

http://www.mydesert.com/article/20111223/NEWS11/111223021/Air-Jordan-shoes-cause-riots-around-nation

Dude wasnt even born when first concords and wont remember the last concord release. Crazy how hypebeast have grown

Didn't know you had to be "around" when a shoe came out to like. Hell, half of the Nike classics we all love came out before we we're born.
Ya'll just bitter for no %+%%!%! reason I swear.

Air Force 1's... came out in 82. How many nt'ers have a pair of af1s and born before then?

indifferent.gif

Live and let live.

Right on Memph, Couldn't have said it any better
pimp.gif

Camped 9 hours in line but I got my pair. People were showing up at 8 am and later and the store opened at 10 am. I wondered if they expected to actually get a pair.

The patent leather on my pairs were good until I saw the back...Lebron.

imag0050v.jpg

imag0051s.jpg

imag0052ow.jpg

imag0053c.jpg

imag0054sb.jpg

Lebron...

I wanted to double and still kind of do but I'm having second thoughts due to my pair looking like this.

bilde

http://www.mydesert.com/article/20111223/NEWS11/111223021/Air-Jordan-shoes-cause-riots-around-nation

Dude wasnt even born when first concords and wont remember the last concord release. Crazy how hypebeast have grown

Didn't know you had to be "around" when a shoe came out to like. Hell, half of the Nike classics we all love came out before we we're born.

Air Force 1's... came out in 82. How many nt'ers have a pair of af1s and born before then?

indifferent.gif

Live and let live.
Hate to admit it but I was born in 80. 

These are so damn nice but I just couldn't convince myself the madness would be worth it. Tough looking at the pics though
laugh.gif

This was by far the craziest release i can remember.. people here in Tx got pepper sprayed! Glad i was able to get my two pair off NDC. One spot here at the mall only got 12 pairs...insane!

bilde

Didn't know you had to be "around" when a shoe came out to like. Hell, half of the Nike classics we all love came out before we we're born or while we we're still in diapers.
Ya'll just bitter for no #$@%*++ reason I swear.

Jordan I's came out the year I was born, but I guess I'm a hypebeast for having a few pairs.
Jordan II's came out when I was 1 years old, guess I'm not allowed to like those right?
Jordan III's came out when I was 2 years olf, guess I'm not allowed to like those right?

In you all's eyes, I shouldn't have bought a pair of Jordans until the XIX's when I was 18 years old.

Hell, I was 10 in 1996 when the XI's originally came out, but being that it may... I shouldn't have these either huh?
Get off ya'll high horses.

indifferent.gif

Live and let live.
THIS.
I never understood that argument.

FNL processing purgatory
ohwell.gif
  If the person answering questions on their twitter account is accurate, I might be ok.  They said if you received a confirmation email from fnl you will receive the shoes.  We shall see.  As far as dealing with them in the past, I have always had success when I use a credit card.  Paypal seems to be bait for the cancellation fairy. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

bilde

indifferent.gif

Live and let live.
Hate to admit it but I was born in 80. 

laugh.gif
proud to be a child of '79!!!
pimp.gif

toledo ohio finishline def had the most pairs in OHIO. They got 200 pairs. And was sold out in 45 min.

Originally Posted by KMante

bilde

Didn't know you had to be "around" when a shoe came out to like. Hell, half of the Nike classics we all love came out before we we're born or while we we're still in diapers.

Jordan I's came out the year I was born, but I guess I'm a hypebeast for having a few pairs.
Jordan II's came out when I was 1 years old, guess I'm not allowed to like those right?
Jordan III's came out when I was 2 years olf, guess I'm not allowed to like those right?

In you all's eyes, I shouldn't have bought a pair of Jordans until the XIX's when I was 18 years old.

Hell, I was 10 in 1996 when the XI's originally came out, but being that it may... I shouldn't have these either huh?

indifferent.gif

Live and let live.
THIS.
LOL @ memphis boi .  That's like saying you can never own a classic car if you weren't born when it was produced.  It's a shoe man, anyone can like it whether they be a kid or a adult. 

bilde

indifferent.gif

Live and let live.
THIS.
im just asoul whose intentions are good, oh lord please dont let me be misunderstood.....
misunderstood aint got to be explained

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can be any age and born at anytime to buy and like Jordans. For old school, 10, 15+ year collectors, its sucks to see how buying kicks have becoming so difficult due to the new generation.

Im with alot of you guys, slightly bitter about this whole thing- at the same time, Its life. I do however have issue with people who bought tons of pairs only to turn around and F#$K the people who want to wear them by trying to charge 350+. I understand making a buck- I make great money in my career, but screwing people near the holidays Im not cool with that.

Ive been collecting since I was in middle school, Been the same size since then. Im just shy of 30, watched jordan with my own eyes . Camped out when back in the day it was fun with your friends and remember meeting alex wang (sole collector, 23jumpmanst.com ) and others in line and just talked shoes- not trampled over people and robbed eachother at knife point.

The shoe game is forever changed, and this incident with people going nuts changed the way I look at collecting. Im not a newbie, my old screen name on here Airmax97 got screwed with and someone changed the password on me with no access to original email address on file.

Good luck to all of you who havent gotten their pair, someday they will be yours

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Any logical explanation as to why CT would charge £120 for IVX's and £110 for XI's?
nerd.gif

going by original ratio of prices? 125 for original XIs, 150 for XIVs.
Since XIs are so hyped and anticipated in the USA, they jacked the price up for Americans.
Even Wade IIs were 128 Euro compared to 120 Euro for XIs

They shouldn't say that, because the stock comes from the stores. If it gets canceled, then they're going to place blame on the stores not being able to fulfill the request.       Negative. For shoes like these fnl does not use stores to fulfill. it's by warehouse only inventory.

bilde

indifferent.gif

Live and let live.
THIS.
the sodium levels are peaking..how you gonna be mad at somebody's interest. jealously is a weak emotion, yall gotta overcome that

Everyone should chill with the instant restock talk...remember the CG's? There were restocks in LA for the All Star Game, restocks for Eastbay Gold Club members, restocks at new NikeTowns (Dallas), and CT even had restocks. There will be restocks, but they will be legit QS type of restocks. No one will know when, you just have to be on at the right time. I know dudes on here hit the Gold Club restock for a couple pairs at a time. Just wait it out, everyone could get their pair.

That being said....I can't wait until my two pairs from NDC come in.

Back
Top Bottom