Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Wow the noobs have high hopes of a restock. Conspiracy theories of Nike and Eastbay are starting to erupt.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by hostos

funniest comment ive read in all the concord release videos on youtube:

"I wish Jordan would endorse a belt, so these morons would be inspired to spend $200 and keep their damned pants up"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So true. These ignorant idiots wearing their pants down to their thighs. Make you want to just slap them. Young punks with no sack.
And if youre one of those dudes that don't pick up your pants... WHY do you do that?? I dont understand it. you look like morons, no swag, and you'll get no girls that way..
To be ignorant means to not know, so what exactly don't they know? Any better?

The things you put on the people who sag (I am not one of them by any means) are all opinions and I assure you, I know dudes who sag, who get girls...plenty of them. From the dudes in the hood with baggy jeans to the skaters who sag with skin tight jeans. I think sagging to the level that some people do it is ******ed, just for walking purposes, but I don't think it's make them dumb. If we're going to talk about function, why do women wear 6" in heels...it's bad for their foot and it doesnt help anything. But they do it...and nobody complains. As long as the saggers aren't hurting me...it's all good.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Wow the noobs have high hopes of a restock. Conspiracy theories of Nike and Eastbay are starting to erupt.
Doubt we will see large restocks. Maybe a few cancelled orders...thats it.

Originally Posted by focused313

To be ignorant means to not know, so what exactly don't they know? Any better?

The things you put on the people who sag (I am not one of them by any means) are all opinions and I assure you, I know dudes who sag, who get girls...plenty of them. From the dudes in the hood with baggy jeans to the skaters who sag with skin tight jeans. I think sagging to the level that some people do it is ******ed, just for walking purposes, but I don't think it's make them dumb. If we're going to talk about function, why do women wear 6" in heels...it's bad for their foot and it doesnt help anything. But they do it...and nobody complains. As long as the saggers aren't hurting me...it's all good.
I dont understand their reason for wearing pants like that. It makes no sense. For me, i wouldnt wear pants like that, and i wouldnt allow my children to wear pants like that. And majority of quality women find that to be unattractive, and i have not heard a reason for wearing pants that way. Must of seen it on TV

got my 2 size 10s from ndc in the mail yest.

very happy with em, did anyone else notice all the shipping options were free? i almost missed it and auto went ground shipping but nice touch by nike to get it by christmas.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

I still haven't received any shipping info from Wellgosh or Soleheaven yet...

I'am still waiting for any shipping confirmation from wellgosh too

Sagging jeans used to be bad enough when only dudes in the hood did it, but now its WAY worse with all these squares in skinny jeans trying to sag.

i couldn't cop, should i just un-ds my 00 concords, they have already yellowed due to time, im thinking might as well at this point..

My son is loving his pair!! He hasn't taken it off since this morning. haha!  I was able to find a sz 6.5 at my local Finishline yesterday last minute. I guess somebody had just returned them just as I was asking for them. SWEET! I gotta keep my family FRESH! Merry Christmas to all!!
fd816c605938ec1ee605550dbd3924c785a95bc3_r.jpg

I'm mad I didn't get my retros but at least I got these from over 15 years ago. My how the times have changed.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

i couldn't cop, should i just un-ds my 00 concords, they have already yellowed due to time, im thinking might as well at this point..

If you don't plan on selling them and they're yellow you might as well. But then again I've never kept anything DS so....

i seen way too many people posting pics of their concords but they never really wear jordans im wearing mine once for new year then they going away til spring or summer

Originally Posted by shindo03

So I ordered off of CrookedTongues.com, there legit right????

Why did you order from them if you didnt know this already?  
Well I already checked on the legit site section on here but I thought this was a thread where people help each other out so I'm just asking... to ask just to reassure myself....

Minimum I found was 400 in my area on surprised no spots in queens lettin em go for that much it's crazy man I just need a 10.5 or 11

So I ordered off of CrookedTongues.com, there legit right????

you got scammed then. why buy if you werent sure of their legitimacy.
dude calm down. I don't know why everyone is acting all salty on christmas. This is a thread where people help others out. I was busy with christmas and I checked on the legit check on NT. And I am just wanting some reassurance. No need to be so sadistic about handing out information.

Originally Posted by aceblazer

My son is loving his pair!! He hasn't taken it off since this morning. haha!  I was able to find a sz 6.5 at my local Finishline yesterday last minute. I guess somebody had just returned them just as I was asking for them. SWEET! I gotta keep my family FRESH! Merry Christmas to all!!

Yeah I was able to get a 7 for one of my sons but still looking/hoping for a restock to get a 12 for my oldest. The young fella really likes them and that makes the non sense i went through to get them worth it.

I have seen the responses about the glue stains, a friend was lucky to get a pair but has glue stains all over the upper. Is there anything he can do to get the glue stains off without messing up the shoe? 

you got scammed then. why buy if you werent sure of their legitimacy.
dude calm down. I don't know why everyone is acting all salty on christmas. This is a thread where people help others out. I was busy with christmas and I checked on the legit check on NT. And I am just wanting some reassurance. No need to be so sadistic about handing out information.
Just brush off all these dudes who feel like they need to mess wit you. You got your answer. Some peeps on this site just post to post bro. Hope you had a good Christmas fam. Be easy

Back
Top Bottom