Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by vipersupra

a little white scuff mark on PL. (left pair)
arbon fiber plate on left and right pair is different. i can feel the ripples on squares on the carbon fiber for my left pair. while the right is just flat smooth. as if there isnt squares for the carbon fiber.. if that makes sense.

the jumpman looks bigger compare to CG '10, and SJ '09. although i didnt compare them to my CG and SJ. just from looking at it.

also, where the PL stiching ends at the back right below the "23", it doesnt line up to the tip of the midsole where it curves up.. you can see that from the pic up top. ^^

CONCLUSION: i think we all know by now, wether its release day pair or early pair, the quality control is never up to par. there will always be something major or minor to point out. but to me, what ever flaw i have for my pair, it is never noticable when i have them on my feet. like i said only minor flaws for my pair.. this is my first time owning a pair of concords and i think these are truly amazing. idk about the price, but it is what it is. i want it, so ill pay for it.. now, if i were to compare this to the 2000 version which i never held of ownned, i will simply pick the 2000 pair just for the simply fact that it has better PL cut and diff mold.. (atleast it looks like it does, i might be wrong) if my size just wasnt so hard to find and the price being hella high, i wouldnt have picked these up and copped me a 2000 pair..
happy.gif
I think you have a great looking pair of concords man.....I can pull out an Adidas, Reebok, or virtually any brand of shoe, whether it be sneaker, loafer, or boot that will have some flaws.

Its called mass production....it happens in every industry....sneakers are no different.

Congrats on the pick up!

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by mints

I don't get what the LOL is for. You think sites in Europe are scheming to scam a few hundred people out of $185 or so? That really is the difference, you wouldn't be able tell where a pair came from unless you see it before the sticker's taken out of the insole or check the tag on the box.
last year the cool greys had a bluer hue than the american pairs sir, relax

Thats not entirely true. I received finish line pairs that were more blue than the pairs I got from CT last year. JB takes these shoes off the assembly line and puts them in boxes. They designate which ones are going to whatever part of the world. Like mint said there are no differences other than the tag on the box itself.

This. I know for certain that CT has delivered quality tantamount to US retailers if not better at times. Vthere are also more than a few very well-respected collectors on NT that live in the states that purchase from CT. Some NT staff.
nerd.gif
I don't trust FNL, FTL, FA, NDC, Eastbay, etc anymore than CT.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Just traded my size 12 ds infrared pack for 11.5 concords! I feel very good bout this trade!
ill trade my concords for a ds infrared pack

x2 on that. Are people getting to the point of desperation for a pair?

I called Finishline back and told em I just want my money released...they told me it should be Tommorow ... I also went out camped a lil and got a pair that morning... Guess I will get a second pair when those resell prices die down some...it's not my kind of luck to get a restock

DRO3000 wrote:

I think you have a great looking pair of concords man.....I can pull out an Adidas, Reebok, or virtually any brand of shoe, whether it be sneaker, loafer, or boot that will have some flaws.

Its called mass production....it happens in every industry....sneakers are no different.

Congrats on the pick up!

Seriously. Rock those!

It's inevitable that there are some inconsistencies and/or imperfections on a pair of Jordans/Nikes. Be happy that you were able to actually land a pair. There are plenty of dudes out there like myself that sat on NDC, FNL, FTL for hours and walked away with nothing but a headache. I would kill for that pictured pair.

If you are really upset I'm sure you could resell them and use the money to find a replacement pair somewhere in the reseller market.

Originally Posted by rauls054

I will never order from fnl again haven't ordered since the sj they canceled my order and kept my money for a week. Lucky I had a bad feeling and was Abel to cop 2 pairs at the mall. I just don't get y people complain about that issue every time its old news already.

been saying this from the jump....i didn't even try finishline...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^^^^
Thats an early release pair if I am not mistaken, I use to own a pair, and that is what it looked like. 
sick.gif
HAHAHA 
roll.gif
Mine look close to the same but they were bought Dec 23rd from FNL, so you cannot say its an early release pair because its not. JB quality control just sucks a fatty! 

Just got off the phone with FNL. I had to speak to 4 different people to finally clear my hold, cus of my billing information. How my phone number didn't match, blah blah. I wonder now that my order hold has been lifted, if I will get my shoes, or my shoes will go to someone else who ordered the same size and didn't have an order hold.

I did get one shipping confirmation from them, so that means at least one pair.

I thought i had no chance at all because I placed my order at 12:30 PST on the 23rd. I can only hope for the best.

Originally Posted by proballer

^^^^^^ hahaha where did you order from?

Eastbay, UI, oqium, and a couple other spots that weren't blown up on NT but still managed to sell out in minutes.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Just traded my size 12 ds infrared pack for 11.5 concords! I feel very good bout this trade!

Really?  I thought that pack was around 550-600?  Hmm.

Infrared pack was trash basically the same color of the varsity red vi. That's y I got rid of my pack..
30t6p3b.gif
 u cant say it was trash and retailed for the price of 2 pair of concords

^^^^^^^
Thats an early release pair if I am not mistaken, I use to own a pair, and that is what it looked like. 
sick.gif
HAHAHA 
roll.gif
Mine look close to the same but they were bought Dec 23rd from FNL, so you cannot say its an early release pair because its not. JB quality control just sucks a fatty! 

i got mine from finishline aswell. i dont know how many times i need to stress that..  my girl got it for me coz she works there.. and just coz a pair has a flaw, doesnt mean its from online or anything like that.. ive got plenty of pairs from footlocker and finishline (and yes not online, i actually went in and got em myself) that has flaws aswell.. like retro 13 white/red colorway.. my left and right pairs leather isnt the same. the other is way tumbled than the other.

I can't wait to receive the pairs I ordered online so that I can complain about quality
laugh.gif

Eastbay, UI, oqium, and a couple other spots that weren't blown up on NT but still managed to sell out in minutes.
I ordered from a couple of them too (Eastbay, UI) but I also got em from swish and a couple others and I am interested to see the quality at of all my pairs. Did you get your urban order? Mine should be here tomorrow

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Damn, I would trade my Concords 10.5 for an Infrared Pack!

"why?  the infra pack sold for $385 on the buy and sell last month,  you could get $400 for your concords on ebay"

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

ill trade my concords for a ds infrared pack

x2 on that. Are people getting to the point of desperation for a pair?

Concords are my Grail this will be my 4th pair! The infrared pack was just sitting in my closet, I usually fit into a 12 comfortably but these infrareds r huge on me

I can't wait to receive the pairs I ordered online so that I can complain about quality
laugh.gif

I ordered from a couple of them too (Eastbay, UI) but I also got em from swish and a couple others and I am interested to see the quality at of all my pairs. Did you get your urban order? Mine should be here tomorrow
Not yet, They are scheduled for delivery on 12/28. Good luck man, hopefully they all get to you without defects.

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Damn, I would trade my Concords 10.5 for an Infrared Pack!

"why?  the infra pack sold for $385 on the buy and sell last month,  you could get $400 for your concords on ebay"
buy and sell is without the outrageous ebay fees tho. Plus it's serious low ballers on here. I would trade concords in a heartbeat also.

i finally my stupid order to go through finishline.
but no confirmation from finishline but pending in paypal.

Am i %%%@ out of luck?
can finishline look up if i am F...'d via paypal transaction number or my name???

thx!

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

DRO3000 wrote:

Congrats on the pick up!
Seriously. Rock those!

It's inevitable that there are some inconsistencies and/or imperfections on a pair of Jordans/Nikes. Be happy that you were able to actually land a pair. There are plenty of dudes out there like myself that sat on NDC, FNL, FTL for hours and walked away with nothing but a headache. I would kill for that pictured pair.

If you are really upset I'm sure you could resell them and use the money to find a replacement pair somewhere in the reseller market.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks fellas.. and i posted pics just to make a point. im sure yall get that point.. like i said, i am very happy to even get a pair. not upset whatsoever. and yes, i will rock these,, 5yrs from now or so. lmao  these are a piece of beauty.. and watch, 10yrs from now, once everything is all said and done, once every stock fully ran out, and resellers went away, people wont mind the minor flaws and will pay top dollar to cop a pair.. i mean just look around whats happening right now....i think sometimes, we as addicts get to obssesed with our pair and point out literally every single tiny flaw that we could find instead of just taking a moment and actually enjoy and be happy that we got a pair.. but of course, i understand yall because we pay top dollar and put in time and effor to acuire a pair thats once very easy to get.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

i finally my stupid order to go through finishline.
but no confirmation from finishline but pending in paypal.

Am i %%%@ out of luck?
can finishline look up if i am F...'d via paypal transaction number or my name???

thx!
What time did order yours from FNL? Still didnt get a order confirmation, Status on my paypal is still showing pending argh!

Back
Top Bottom