Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Seems as if my order was cancelled 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.. First ndc now this.smh

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Such a beautiful shoe. Here's a group pic with my DS pair from 2000....

the patent cut on your 2011 pair is extra chunky. gives your 2000's a run for its money. great picsin other news, received shipping confirmation from milk skate this afternoon. anybody know how to track my order? tried using google, but maybe my shipment isn't active yet. any help would be appreciated

SNIPES Online Store
-------------------------------------------------- ----
Order no. 19xxxxxx
Order Date: Saturday, 24 December 2011

For questions about ordering and to view the details please use the following link:
http://www.snipesshop.de/...fo.php?order_id=19xxxxxx

Hello DL,

We recheck the availability of all items to this order and payment status.
Both should be positive, you will receive on the day of shipment of goods by a legally binding confirmation of delivery by e-mail.
Note: The maximum delivery time can take up to eight working days, if we need to order articles themselves.
An order-summary is here: https://www.snipesshop.de/account_history.php

The status of your order is:

In Progress

From now on we can only answer questions about orders,
if they were entered via the link into our system!
For returns, please use the enclosed return label. Note: The return label is valid for 365 days after receipt of goods. In case of late return are subject to additional shipping costs.

Were you satisfied with your purchase? Or something did not meet your idea? Then we would appreciate your feedback!
We are registered since November 2010 Online Shop Trusted Shops seal of approval for safe shopping. In order to show other users that we are an online shop,
like the one buys, customers can submit their reviews and comments. We would appreciate if you help us to achieve a good rating.
Your order can be evaluated from the receipt of the goods. In order to evaluate us, just log. Now you will be taken automatically in your order history. Just click on
"Rate Snipesshop" and we assessed within one minute after the 5-star principle! (Even your older orders you can rate retroactively.)
Just click the link below to login to you and evaluate your order!

https://www.snipesshop.de/account.php

Greetings from Cologne,
SNIPES the team

SNIPES Textil GmbH
Mannesmann Strasse 10
50996 Cologne

Basically if you got this message you should be okay. Sucks I didn't read the correct size in Euro and got a half size smaller. FML

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Just received an email from snipes..Dont really know what it sayss because its all in German..Anyone that received it knows what it means?
please forgive but this will be a few post:
Code:
Wir überprüfen noch einmal die Verfügbarkeit aller Artikel dieser Bestellung und den Zahlungsstatus.Sollten beide positiv ausfallen, bekommst Du am Tag der Warenversendung eine rechtsverbindliche Auslieferungsbestätigung per E-Mail.Achtung: Die maximale Lieferzeit kann bis zu acht Werktagen dauern, wenn wir Artikel selbst ordern müssen.Eine Bestellstatus-Übersicht findest Du hier:
Code:
Code:
We recheck the availability of all items to this order andthe payment status.Both should be positive, you get the goods on the day to receive anlegally binding confirmation of delivery by e-mail.Note: The maximum delivery time can take up to eight working days, if weItems must be ordered himself.An order status overview can be found here

Ab sofort können wir Fragen zu Bestellungen nur noch beantworten,
wenn sie über obigen Link in unser System eingetragen wurden!
Für Rücksendungen bitte den beiliegenden Retoure-Aufkleber benutzen. Beachte:
Der Retoure-Aufkleber ist 365 Tage nach Erhalt der Ware gültig. Bei späterer
Rücksendung fallen zusätzliche Versandkosten an.

Du warst mit deinem Einkauf zufrieden? Oder etwas hat nicht deiner Vorstellung
entsprochen? Dann würden wir uns über dein Feedback freuen!
Wir sind seit November 2010 eingetragener Onlineshop bei Trusted Shops, dem
Gütesiegel für sicheres Einkaufen. Um anderen Usern zu zeigen, dass wir ein
Onlineshop sind, in
dem man gerne einkauft, können Kunden ihre Bewertungen und einen Kommentar
abgeben. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du uns hilfst, eine gute Bewertung zu
erzielen.
Deine Bestellung kann ab Erhalt der Ware bewertet werden. Um uns zu bewerten,
log dich einfach ein. Du landest nun automatisch in deiner Bestellhistorie.
Klick einfach auf
"Snipesshop bewerten" und bewerte uns innerhalb einer Minute nach dem 5-Sterne
Prinzip! (Auch deine älteren Bestellungen kannst du rückwirkend bewerten.)
Klick einfach den Link hier unten, um dich einzuloggen und deine Bestellung zu
bewerten!

From now on we can only answer questions about orders,
if they were entered via the link into our system!
For returns, please use the enclosed return label. Note:
The return label is valid for 365 days after receipt of goods. In later
Return subject to additional shipping costs.

Were you satisfied with your purchase? Or something has not your imagination
complied with? Then we would appreciate your feedback!
Since November 2010 we are registered with Trusted Shops Online Shop, the
Seal of approval for safe shopping. In order to show other users that we have a
Online Shop are in
like the one buys, allows its customers to review and comment
. make We would be pleased if you help us a good rating to
. obtain
Your order can be evaluated from the receipt of the goods. In order to evaluate us,
just log. Now you will be taken automatically in your order history.
Just click on
"Rate Snipesshop" and we assessed within one minute after the 5-star
Principle! (Even your older orders you can rate retroactively.)
Just click the link below to login to you and your purchase order to
Rate and Review

Originally Posted by s dubl

still waiting on an update from Natterjacks...
30t6p3b.gif

Same here man they are suppose to respond to emails today i wrote on their wall on facebook

so shipping today/tomorrow from snipes???*fingers crossed* will we get a tracking #??and does the 8 days account 4 us too?

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Just emailed CT trying to find out whats the deal with my account, I can't log in to see my order it says "inactive" for some reason haha, well see what I get in the am.

Anyone else have this problem?

yeah i did, i had to make whole another account

Originally Posted by bryhe1

order canceled from snipes :'(
this...

but dude, do you know how to get your money back? the email says something about find something else in place of the xis. i paid via paypal, you think they'll just refund the money through there without me saying so? or should we try writing them an email back using google translator asking how they would refund the money? my money is all over the place because of these concords. this is the 4th overseas order and cancellation. money being refundee, on hold, stuck through paypal. all i need is my sz 13s.

I hope so... some dude on FB said he got tracking on thirsday for his two pairs after he scanned/emailed copies of his utility bill. I only ordered one pair...

I hope so... some dude on FB said he got tracking on thirsday for his two pairs after he scanned/emailed copies of his utility bill. I only ordered one pair...
what site was this??

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

@shoemane just a suggestion but i would die the 2000 pairs sole black i just think that would be SICKKK!!!!!!just a suggestion tho

Worst post ever.  I mean really?

what site was this??

Natterjacks

Originally Posted by J To Tha

@shoemane just a suggestion but i would die the 2000 pairs sole black i just think that would be SICKKK!!!!!!just a suggestion tho

Worst post ever.  I mean really?
he should do somethin piss yellow aint a good look
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i think black is prolly your best option if your gonna actually keep em and wear em.

#%#% might as well do somethin original with em

what site was this??
natterjacks.com

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by bryhe1

order canceled from snipes :'(
this...

but dude, do you know how to get your money back? the email says something about find something else in place of the xis. i paid via paypal, you think they'll just refund the money through there without me saying so? or should we try writing them an email back using google translator asking how they would refund the money? my money is all over the place because of these concords. this is the 4th overseas order and cancellation. money being refundee, on hold, stuck through paypal. all i need is my sz 13s.
THIS..I also paid through paypal

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

got my finish line tracking.... today is a good day
by email or did you check the website? and did you use paypal or CC?
Checked the website and used CC. My orders still say processing but when I click on them the tracking numbers are there.

I don't know if this helps anyone, but I ordered from CT on release date and they just emailed me saying my pair has been sent to the warehouse for dispatch

Back
Top Bottom