Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

There is hope. Just got this email from one of a couple dozen sites Ive been eyeing.  May be a few weeks but  I have a feeling people will be waiting around for some time.

[table][tr][td]Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord (378037-107)[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Attention:
Restock Date: 23-Jan-2012 or before

Ship Out Date: 26-Jan-2012

Nike Air Jordan 11 Concord are temporary out of stock, it will be restock on 23-Jan-2012, and all new orders will be shipped out on 26-Jan-2012
[/td][/tr][/table]

how much did they charge for the first batch?

U know I cant even remember between all these other sites Ive got saved.  I am seeing an obvious trend that some are charging a little more than usual do to the hype Im sure.  We here on NT have do do these restocks differently. 

*********We are screwing things up for ourselvbes posting them for everyone else to get.  I think if you have a legit site, let the community know but thru PM only. I figure the firt 5-10 peole who respond to PM get the link. After your is secure obviously. I get people want to help but too many lurkers on here. We got to get more organized and efficiant at this. What does everyone think? Oh by the way, Im not hating, Ive got my two pair already and really have no reason to still look around to help folks out but I hate seeing our NT Fam struggle on this as the whole release really changed my perspective on the whole game.**********   

Originally Posted by nikeairon

SMH I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM END CLOTHING...COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO PRE ORDERED FROM THEM TOO.

Same here bro! I sent them a email this a.m

I'm in the same boat with the Offspring charges.  I never got a confirmation e-mail, but my charges are still pending on my card.
On another note, I woke up this morning to a tracking information e-mail from FNL!!  I never received an e-mail confirmation from them to begin with so I thought I was SOL for sure.

House of hoops had a restock this morning in Atlanta...Copped my size 11. Will post pics later!!! Good luck to you all!!!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

There is hope. Just got this email from one of a couple dozen sites Ive been eyeing.  May be a few weeks but  I have a feeling people will be waiting around for some time.

[table][tr][td]Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord (378037-107)[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Attention:
Restock Date: 23-Jan-2012 or before

Ship Out Date: 26-Jan-2012

Nike Air Jordan 11 Concord are temporary out of stock, it will be restock on 23-Jan-2012, and all new orders will be shipped out on 26-Jan-2012
[/td][/tr][/table]

how much did they charge for the first batch?

U know I cant even remember between all these other sites Ive got saved.  I am seeing an obvious trend that some are charging a little more than usual do to the hype Im sure.  We here on NT have do do these restocks differently. 

*********We are screwing things up for ourselvbes posting them for everyone else to get.  I think if you have a legit site, let the community know but thru PM only. I figure the firt 5-10 peole who respond to PM get the link. After your is secure obviously. I get people want to help but too many lurkers on here. We got to get more organized and efficiant at this. What does everyone think? Oh by the way, Im not hating, Ive got my two pair already and really have no reason to still look around to help folks out but I hate seeing our NT Fam struggle on this as the whole release really changed my perspective on the whole game.**********   

any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

We should either do pm's or make a invite only Facebook page, and you have to have been on NT at least 5 years and have at least 1000 posts

I think thats a great suggestion but so many people tied into FB, Twitter, etc that its the same as posting here.  Ive gotten  PM in the last few minutes so I figure they are the ones Ill network with closer to the date of the restock.  I ask yall help me out also but only thru PM cause I dont want to blow the sites up.  Even though Im sure there is others bookmarking them but I feel the chances may be better.

Originally Posted by mazzo1

SMH I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM END CLOTHING...COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO PRE ORDERED FROM THEM TOO.

I preordered through them too....a few pages back someone mentioned that they have stated that shipping does not pick up for them until tomorrow. It was boxing day yesterday and that is serious business in the UK as a holiday so I doubt they have been working much the past few days. Id expect to see our orders late next week.

+44 2077561785 = Crooked Tongues telephone #

I'm not going to bug them anymore unless I don't receive anymore notification by Thursday, same goes with End Clothing.

Originally Posted by djaward

Finishline canceled my order. I got on at midnight, went through the whole process. GOt an email from paypal saying finishline is taking out money from my account. Then I see a CANCELED message from finishline. I have no other connects so Im waiting for restocks.

Same exact thing happen to me. My boy hit me up saying he got his Finishline tracking number and when I checked mine it was cancelled. Resellers here I come...
Feels bad man...

Just got my shipping confirmation from CT for my RD purchase....both the pre-order and RD orders are accounted for.

I had a meet up the other day.  Thank God it was an older gentleman who also brought his 8 year old son.  The guy was very cool and down to earth.  I did ask for a receipt, said he got em from FA which is what the receipt stated.  Also the box had the FA sticker on it.  We chilled and chatted a bit as I was inspecting.  I typically take a friend or two but no1 was answering at the time so I took my chance.  I know the security staff at the square where me met so they stood by near entrances to make sure things didn't go down as I gave them the heads up prior to the guy getting there.  What I I also did was keep my cash and wallet in the truck until I made sure they was good to go.  It was nerve racking thinking what was gonna go down as Ive heard horror stories about meet-ups so be careful.  My wife kept calling me as she was nervous that I was going by myself.   Good luck and be safe

Originally Posted by scoop99

I brought my pair from the Nike Store, the end production date was in Mid September (9/13/2011), but I also think some ended in October as well. The early release date pairs had an end production date of July.
Make sure you see the original receipt.
thanks much to you both for the info and advice!

got a tracking number for the pre-order but not the RD order....used sneakersaver on both.....this happen to ne one else?

For the guy looking in Italy:One of my connects said he drove to Bologna and they were at boutique that regularly has Jordans. Don't know the name or if they are still in stock. I would google start calling phone numbers out there and see what they say.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

HOw does Offspring sill have popular sizes of V's for $165. are these legit?
Offspring on NT's legit site list, but has anyone here bought from them on here recently?
Id might grab a pair of the V's if they had my size. Only shoe they have in my size is the black iii's (assuming those are UK sizes)

I think we did help a lot of outsiders get shoes. Because if you would put in Jordan or Nike in Google, this damn thread would POP up. I was pissed when I saw that. This thread and the other thread that www closed would POP up

If there isn't a restock soon I'm force to pay $300 from a friend. Yea I know some friend but he been offered $500 cash and doing me a favor.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

If there a restock soon I'm force to pay $300 from a friend. Yea I know some friend but he been offered $500 cash and doing me a favor.

that aint no friend.......

Originally Posted by wr8201

I have a friend that ordered a pair of concords on promo shoes and I wanted to confirm there a fake site...another person on here said there fake

so can anybody confirm if promo-shoes is legit or not?

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by mazzo1

I preordered through them too....a few pages back someone mentioned that they have stated that shipping does not pick up for them until tomorrow. It was boxing day yesterday and that is serious business in the UK as a holiday so I doubt they have been working much the past few days. Id expect to see our orders late next week.

Correct. 2 of my EC orders shipped Friday, supposed to have them tomorrow (currently in transit from Memphis). My other order will ship today or tomorrow, not going to receive until 1/4, according to EC rep. With the holiday weekend (Xmas and Boxing Day) and the amount of orders they had, there will obviously be some delay. Add that to the fact that a lot of people are off work this week and I would expect that most places would be behind even more. Short staffed + high volume of orders + long holiday weekend = delays delays delays.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by djaward

Finishline canceled my order. I got on at midnight, went through the whole process. GOt an email from paypal saying finishline is taking out money from my account. Then I see a CANCELED message from finishline. I have no other connects so Im waiting for restocks.

Same exact thing happen to me. My boy hit me up saying he got his Finishline tracking number and when I checked mine it was cancelled. Resellers here I come...
Feels bad man...
I'm sure this has happened to hundreds if not thousands of people where their order just happened to be canceled. I feel a class action lawsuit against Finishline is a possibility. They quoted many times that if you got a confirmation email for the purchase of the shoe, you will be guaranteed the shoe.  

Back
Top Bottom