Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AceOctober

Originally Posted by trevahh

My wife was able to grab me a pair from sneakerhead.com this morning...looks like no camping for me!

You paid $309?

Nahhhh...SHE paid $309...lil early Christmas gift...
pimp.gif

If she's your wife, odds are - y'all share finances.

So in other words...

Any who, still nice gesture on her behalf. You better blow that back out something severe cuz that's love.

Umph!

My wife was able to grab me a pair from sneakerhead.com this morning...looks like no camping for me!

You paid $309?

pimp.gif
lol
laugh.gif
...........I'm assuming separate checking accounts??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

No hate, but you could have gotten two pairs for that price. Sometimes you pay for convenience though.

I hear you...I wasn't even beat...but wifey heard me *****ing about not being able to cop...I'm not one to look gift J's in the mouth!

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by nikeairon

What did the total come out to for Urdan Industry....Mines was about $198. How come I'm reading that some people got theres for a little cheaper? I used PayPal btw...

My 11.5 came out to $198 shipped also...

$198.75 using PayPal as well...never saw 5% discount anywhere either As far as the Shoe Palace guy...I think for the people that have dealt with his shadyness first hand can understand why someone would wannacut him. He's a BIG dude and comes deep with BIG dudes and unless you coming with some cutthroats it's easy to understand why no one has stepped up to ol boy. At the Banned 1 release in Vacaville he was there and trust me I wanted to do something but I alone wasnt gonna stop him. Hopefully people stand up to him if he tries to pull that for this release. For my Bay area folks it's definitely true about Shoe Palaces being shady. Since I'm putting them on blast I'm going to name a few places I personally feel people need to be cautious about. I honestly feel that Oakridge FNL is a spot that holds most their stock for employees /friends. I heard that for the BC 3's Shiehks at Valley Fair sold their entire stock to some football player and everyone that was lined up missed out. Shady on the stores part IMO. These are just my personal experiences and opinion. Don't mean to offend anyone tho. Just trying to help those out that might have to camp in SJ Luckyly I was able to get a pair from Urban Industry earlier this morning, in a sense the pressure is off. I'm going to try for one more online come RD, but I'll leave the pre-order and Euro sites to those that really need them. One more pair for me and if I get my hands on any extras believe I will be coming back to show love to fellow NTers. It's only right after all the help/love I've received! Props to those putting in work and helping others out. Sorry for the long rant

Kinda mad some of you guys got to purchase from Urban Industry for only $175ish , I had to pay $198 because I panicked and used Paypal, also I forgot my account information on there. Was the discount only if you purchased from them before?

Tired of hearing people complain about not being able to get a pair and whining for others to give them links when they don't put in any time to research things and find out for themselves. Call and email people, it is that simple.

After I confirm my order with HS in the morning I will have 6 pairs locked down which comes out to about $191 a piece (retail in Virginia is $189 after tax). Thinking about canceling my order from End Clothing though because it came out to $210. The only reason why I still am keeping my order with them is because there is a possibility of them being here before release date.

I will help people out closer to release date as there are 5 other good sites that haven't dropped them yet.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Kinda mad some of you guys got to purchase from Urban Industry for only $175ish , I had to pay $198 because I panicked and used Paypal, also I forgot my account information on there. Was the discount only if you purchased from them before?

Tired of hearing people complain about not being able to get a pair and whining for others to give them links when they don't put in any time to research things and find out for themselves. Call and email people, it is that simple.

After I confirm my order with HS in the morning I will have 6 pairs locked down which comes out to about $191 a piece (retail in Virginia is $189 after tax). Thinking about canceling my order from End Clothing though because it came out to $210. The only reason why I still am keeping my order with them is because there is a possibility of them being here before release date.
Respect
I will help people out closer to release date as there are 5 other good sites that haven't dropped them yet.

Respect, appreciate the help

Originally Posted by BinYe

You paid $309?

pimp.gif

So in other words...

Any who, still nice gesture on her behalf. You better blow that back out something severe cuz that's love.

Umph!

True...but that's really nothing compared to what I spent on her for Christmas...so let's just say New Years Eve should be a fun night!

Originally Posted by BinYe

You paid $309?

pimp.gif

So in other words...

Umph!

D@mn Buck Nasty I see the hate in ya blood still runs strong Playa Hater.Dude wife went above and beyond got him the most coveted shoe ... And all y'all do is talk sideways.Yall... better yet I wish my girl would do that, but if I had to guess that's what make her wifey. Wifey always do the extra no one else would. Congrats my man on the kicks and wife

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

My total from Hanon Shop came out to $181.84 per pair. Couldn't ask for a better result after staying up all night.
pimp.gif

Z-I know you missed out a buncha times but I'll keep my eye out for you. Look for a PM from me in the near future. And please everyone, refrain from posting "include me too" or "i'd like that PM." A lot of us on here have literally been putting in work to get the chance to secure our pairs. We didn't expect anything to get handed to us. If you put in the time/effort, you will have no problem at all getting what you need.

im assuming your talking to me?
laugh.gif
if so then thanks
embarassed.gif

drake252 wrote:
� �

I managed to lock down two pairs for retail.� I've been in love with these since I saw this episode..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was over dying at work. Man I can't wait for these. They just look great on feet!!

I can understand why you MIGHT be upset at spending an extra 23$ but you're already picking up/locked down 6 pairs? Come on dude. 
Is the saltiness from spending the extra money worth having to go out on release date and roll the dice and getting in line somewhere? 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

My total from Hanon Shop came out to $181.84 per pair. Couldn't ask for a better result after staying up all night.
pimp.gif

Z-I know you missed out a buncha times but I'll keep my eye out for you. Look for a PM from me in the near future. And please everyone, refrain from posting "include me too" or "i'd like that PM." A lot of us on here have literally been putting in work to get the chance to secure our pairs. We didn't expect anything to get handed to us. If you put in the time/effort, you will have no problem at all getting what you need.

im assuming your talking to me?
laugh.gif
if so then thanks
embarassed.gif

Haha yeah I gotcha man

I didn't get my size but did end up paying 170.65 with the U.I. folks.

Would gladly have paid the extra 30 bucks if it meant getting them in my usual fit preference.

86crookedways wrote:
BinYe wrote:
AceOctober wrote:

pimp.gif

So in other words...

Umph!

D@mn Buck Nasty I see the hate in ya blood still runs strong Playa Hater. Dude wife went above and beyond got him the most coveted shoe ... And all y'all do is talk sideways. Yall... better yet I wish my girl would do that, but if I had to guess that's what make her wifey. Wifey always do the extra no one else would. Congrats my man on the kicks and wife

LOL!
laugh.gif
 Good look bruh...she is appreciated...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CANCELLED MY TWO EUROPEAN 10.5 PAIRS. GUESS SOMEONE WILL GET LUCKY IN A BIT.

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE JORDANS OF ALL TIME AND DECIDED I CAN'T BUY WITHOUT SCRUTINIZING AND INSPECTING MY PAIRS AND THE BOX IN PERSON TO MAKE SURE I GET THE MOST PERFECT LOOKING PAIRS AND PACKAGE I CAN POSSIBLY GET.
im sorry, i realize you have to do you but i dont really understand this mentality.  i can maybe understand if your just going to put them in a display case but if your going to wear them? i just dont see the point...

Theres no need for you to understand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  .......Im gonna do the same thing as Memph....Im just waiting for the message that my spot has received their order

Originally Posted by DRO3000

In regards to the fees people are paying when getting items shipped internationally, it's almost always a brokerage fee and not a customs fee.

I get A LOT of my stuff from all over the world because we dont get a lot of the stuff yall do.

One of the ways to avoid this is by having your items delivered by USPS, or in my case Canada Post.

Customs department generally won't waste their time with these small packages that in reality are worth peanuts in comparison to the stuff they do worry about.

The thing that really ticks me off though is the fact that you can the brokerage fee in the mail as a bill 2 months after you received the item. If you don't pay them right away, they send it to a collection agency.

IF YOU HAVE YOUR INTERNATIONAL ITEMS SHIPPED VIA UPS, FEDEX OR ANY OTHER COMPANY OTHER THAN USPS (OR YOUR NATIONAL MAIL CARRIER IN THE COUNTRY YOU RESIDE IN, i.e. ROYAL MAIL in the UK & CANADA POST IN CANADA) YOU WILL LIKELY END UP PAYING A BROKERAGE FEE!

Custom fees are rare on small items but they do happen. It's brokerage fees that are a real B$#@

Hope that answers some your questions regarding shipping
and how do they go about deciding how much a fee will cost. i ordered a few pairs of black cements from overseas, and had no issues

For anybody that already has their concords, how do they fit compared to cool grey XI's?

Aww man, so glad I locked down two pairs in the past 24 hours...I couldn't wait on H-S for them to post the link so I knocked out around 4:30 Am Pst. Woke up at 6:30, got ready, got to Mt Sac, and studied for my final a bit. I spent 6 hours on NT last night instead of studying thinking I'd be able to get work done in the morning but the professor pushed the exam from up 9:30 to 9:00 and I didn't know about this because I missed the last session so I got screwed..Im pretty sure I failed it...But got my 2 pairs for $176 and $193 respectively...
smile.gif

On another note, stopped by the local mall that has 5 retail locations dropping the concords. SneakerPalace guy offered me a no-hassle guaranteed pair on RD for $225 and gave me his #. Talked to the Footlocker guy for a bit as well, managed to store order another pair of BCIIIs from a different state. He told me quality on these J's weren't all that great judging off of the pairs they received. Excess glue and scratches on patent on most of the pairs...

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Talked to the Footlocker guy for a bit as well, managed to store order another pair of BCIIIs from a different state. He told me quality on these J's weren't all that great judging off of the pairs they received. Excess glue and scratches on patent on most of the pairs...

On the Concords? Gaddamn, I hope the ones that I'm getting are in better shape... 
frown.gif

Damn...Americans are getting these for less than $200 after tax and shipping. In Canada, these cost $210 before tax, which is an additional 13% in most provinces.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Damn...Americans are getting these for less than $200 after tax and shipping. In Canada, these cost $210 before tax, which is an additional 13% in most provinces.

im gettin it for around 200$ just like everyone else ordering online across the pond. Gettin' them sent over to my house in BC, just gotta jump on the orders like everyone else. International shipping is still the same if its coming from Europe. 

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

On another note, stopped by the local mall that has 5 retail locations dropping the concords. SneakerPalace guy offered me a no-hassle guaranteed pair on RD for $225 and gave me his #. Talked to the Footlocker guy for a bit as well, managed to store order another pair of BCIIIs from a different state. He told me quality on these J's weren't all that great judging off of the pairs they received. Excess glue and scratches on patent on most of the pairs...
If true that really blows.  Especially at this price point.

Back
Top Bottom