Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Wow... this thread has gotten out of hand... dumb *+! salty dudes claiming fake receipts... no room for that around here... Congrats to homie that was able to get a pair on a re-stock...

Originally Posted by supraman501

so who actually got a cancellation email from finishline? who got a shipping confirmation? and who's order still says processing? I personally am on the processing part =/
My pair should be here today. It's cray bc I didnt order from FNL.com until abt 9AM on the 23rd. Never got a order confirmation either, just woke up yesterday to a shipping confirm.
Yesterday my girl went to the mall for me to see if the footlocker here had a pair for me (reship, first order didnt come friday). Apparently they didnt even order my true size (13) so I was SOL. I get home from work yesterday and what do I see? A pair of size 8's...for her...her explanation: "They looked really cool so I got them." I couldn't even be mad, just hit her with the 
grin.gif
 and kept it moving she used the cash I sent her with and was gonna write me a check but I told her just to count it as another Xmas gift. IMO everyone who wants a pair should be able to have one, no matter what the reason; and they shouldnt have to come out of it with a gaping butthole. Nasty glue stain on toe of the patent leather though. Any idea how to get that off?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Man I really needed this. Great laugh to make my day.  Loks like he is OG with everything, Concords, 13's, Tv, stereo system, etc.
roll.gif
Keepin things real and consistent.
Thats what I was thinking looking at his TV and stereo system.
roll.gif
Dude, did your boy really paint his dresser the colors of the Mexican flag and post up like..."What, me gusta OG's!"

be316f57c08f68a020d0cea57c2682d2c0b73b75_r.jpg

He's not my boy, dude is a clown.

Anybody know why Footlocker in Midtown Manhattan has two crazy lines in front of it? I didn't think anything line worthy was coming out today?

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Regarding that guy's pic with the OGs...I'm thinking that picture was taken back in 95 and the guy is showing that pic to prove he had it since 95, and didn't buy it like last night off someone selling the OG versions.

To the guy asking about the Finishline orders, I made 2 separate orders around 1am PST. I received an email shipping confirmation this morning for one of the orders. I called FNL this morning about the other order and the lady said it will be shipping soon. Both orders still have a "Processing" status when I check my FNL account online.
so he had the 13s also in 95? 
eek.gif

he must had a delorean time machine and was able to go to the future then come back again with those og 13s
laugh.gif

just messing bro, i just had to.. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Anybody know why Footlocker in Midtown Manhattan has two crazy lines in front of it? I didn't think anything line worthy was coming out today?

Midtown 34th Street or Midtown Times Square??

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

I want to say some Lebrons are coming out...maybe the freegums...but I'm not sure

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

For people who ordered 2 or more pairsfrom an EU or UK site,and you already receive the shoes....did you have to pay any cusom fees?I haven't received any yet,but some orders are 2 pairs in one....thanks
i ordered 2 pairs from HS. according to tracking info they provided, they arrived in NY at 1am on Dec 26 and have been sitting there ever since awaiting customs clearance (though i've not received any communications saying i need to pay a customs fee). waiting on a customer service reply now. will update.

Originally Posted by onajazad

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Y'all really need t save the sob stories, there were enough of these to go around.

Yes resellers did ruin it to an extent for some, but if you really wanted a pair it really wasn't that hard to find out what you needed to do

Stop asking for a pity party and for someone to deliver the shoes to your door, with Jordan handling the rock behind them

Its not going to happen.
Ey man any stores in DE still have the them??
EdLover-CMonSon-Ep16.jpg

How long does Eastbay take before they confirm shipping? I haven't ordered from them in YEARS. Just curious because I haven't gotten a confirmation on those 7Y's from yesterday. Also, did anyone catch the free shipping promo? I missed it.

Talked to a kid on line he said concords I asked the lady at the door she said concords if anybody is there and gets them post up I would've waited if I didn't have work
frown.gif

SMH  at these cats still sayin ohh i copped 8,9,10,11
chill out on trying to make people who got left out feel bad

Yeah I hope an online restock @ footlocker footaction etc is in order cause I paid over retail 4 mines n I would like another pair @ retail

i love air Jordan 11's
my problem is i am a size 12 in all my other sneakers, but a size 12 in these are small, size 13 looks Huge. 
30t6p3b.gif

12.5 might be available online but we all know how finishline,footlocker,eastbay went.

i wish Jordan brand sizing was consistent in all their shoes.

Back
Top Bottom